1.2.x (11 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
I can confirm it fixed also: Changed topic prefix to FIXED
I can confirm it fixed also: Changed topic prefix to FIXED
If I have only 7 channels in my EPG, the detailed listing for a particular channel is limited to 7 rows only. If I have 10 or more...
Replies
Views
Hi mm1352000, thank you for your interest! I have made a new debug log with following procedure: 1) Manually deleted all old log files. 2) Enabled DVB-EPG grabbing for channel "RTL" and "ProSieben" (for this example) in TvServer configuration. 3) Start MediaPortal in Debug Mode and TV on channel "RTL" => after ~1,5-2 minutes i had one...
Hi mm1352000, thank you for your interest! I have made a new debug log with following procedure: 1) Manually deleted all old log...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I get one short (~1-3 sec.) freeze of TV picture and audio after a channel change and...
Replies
Views
We could change the extended logging a bit so that it outputs the same information in about 1/6th of the lines though. I can imagine that would help to reduce the log sizes quite a bit. A real solution will require to rewrite the PowerScheduler, which is probably a good idea. However, given the enourmous amount of spaghetti-code...
We could change the extended logging a bit so that it outputs the same information in about 1/6th of the lines though. I can...
The powerScheduler plugin unconditionally checks all power handlers each second. Relevant part of the log when starting up the TV...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cannot play DVD DE
Did you add the DVD Drive to your Video Folders?
Did you add the DVD Drive to your Video Folders?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi, I am not able to play DVDs. Neither from play disc, nor from the video menu. I can...
Replies
Views
Fixed in MP 1.3a. Thanks! :)
Fixed in MP 1.3a. Thanks! :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Celeron G530 (2.4...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV repeatedly freezing momentarily (1 Viewer) DE
:( Sorry to hear that.
:( Sorry to hear that.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I get a lot of freezing whilst watching TV, where the picture will just stop momentarily...
Replies
Views
This was also reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crashes-at-recorded-tv-playback.107688/ I'm going to mark this thread as a bug and close it. Discussion should be carried on in the other thread.
This was also reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crashes-at-recorded-tv-playback.107688/ I'm going to mark...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description After upgrading to 1.2.3 some recordings I make with my Hauppauge analog tv tuner card...
Replies
Views
Closing and marking as not reproducible. This is the third report of this problem. Please - don't double post as it is immensely frustrating. Continue the discussion here if you have more to add: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/audio-pops-clicks-only-during-ch4-news-and-weather.109148/
Closing and marking as not reproducible. This is the third report of this problem. Please - don't double post as it is immensely...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When watching Channel 4, more precisely Channel 4 News which I watch most days (I'm not...
Replies
Views
Hello doveman Not enough information again I'm afraid. There is no teletext available in the stream from the channel that you started. Usually that should result in the teletext button in the TV home area not being available. Are you triggering it using a button on your remote? mm
Hello doveman Not enough information again I'm afraid. There is no teletext available in the stream from the channel that you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use Freeview DVB-T which doesn't support Teletext, so I don't use it in MP but...
Replies
Views
*bump* Any update?
*bump* Any update?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description occurring on my Client/Server (I haven't run the other clients that much to see a...
Replies
Views
Hello guys I'm closing this thread as no bug. As I said on the mantis, recording (and previewing) has never been possible for radio internet streams. Adding good support for this would be non-trivial - could take months of work (even a year or more if only one person works on it). mm
Hello guys I'm closing this thread as no bug. As I said on the mantis, recording (and previewing) has never been possible for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Radio is not recoding. tv.log shows: 2012-04-17 20:32:36.625000 [scheduler thread(9)]...
Replies
Views
Hello doveman I believe this could be a genuine issue but trying to find such problems in the logs when the tv.log and tv.bak files alone are 25000 lines long is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If you want us to attempt to resolve this issue, please could you post fresh logs and be sure to specify the time that the...
Hello doveman I believe this could be a genuine issue but trying to find such problems in the logs when the tv.log and tv.bak...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description 1.2.3 I was watching a channel, which was auto-stopped to permit a recording on another...
Replies
Views
Marking thread as "not reproducible". There seem to be a bunch of problems reported here that are to do with an underpowered GPU, and then some unclear EPG issues that appear to have been abandoned. A new thread should be started with new logs if you want to continue troubleshooting.
Marking thread as "not reproducible". There seem to be a bunch of problems reported here that are to do with an underpowered GPU...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Ok.. some time back I had some big troubles with my computer. No matter what I did, it...
Replies
Views
Hello wupperi This is not a bug. TV Server simply doesn't support this DD feature yet. Please be patient with us until we are able to add support in an official release. mm
Hello wupperi This is not a bug. TV Server simply doesn't support this DD feature yet. Please be patient with us until we are...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi there, I am using the Digital Devices Cine S2 - Dual DVB-S2 HDTV (Rev. V6) card in my...
Replies
Views
Marking this thread as "no bug" and closing. As Anton said, the issue seems to have been caused by the attempt to use multiple tuners on the Hauppauge HVR-4000 at the same time. With the HVR-4000 you can only use the DVB-S/S2 *or* DVB-T tuner at any given time - a hardware limitation - so it should be set up as a hybrid card...
Marking this thread as "no bug" and closing. As Anton said, the issue seems to have been caused by the attempt to use multiple...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, - brand new Win 7 install all updates applied (including sp1) - asus p5b-e, 6Gb RAM...
Replies
Views
The other alternative would be to change the "maximum free cards to try" setting in TV Server configuration. Marking as "no bug".
The other alternative would be to change the "maximum free cards to try" setting in TV Server configuration. Marking as "no bug".
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When changing channels, (using ANY of the various mechanisms, including F7/F8) MP will...
Replies
Views
Hello Emil You are absolutely correct - this is a design limitation. Marking this thread as "will not fix" for the moment, but I will definitely consider this limitation in future DiSEqC reworks. Thanks for reporting! (y) mm
Hello Emil You are absolutely correct - this is a design limitation. Marking this thread as "will not fix" for the moment, but I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 I believe that MP dose exactly what it should do when it combining channels from multiples card. But...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as a duplicate of this thread. Please don't double-post.
Closing this thread as a duplicate of this thread. Please don't double-post.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Most evenings I watch Ch4 News and throughout this programme there are audible pops and...
Replies
Views
Mantis raised. #3946
Mantis raised. #3946
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Description of attached files: 1.2.2 Single Transponder Scan - Screens and logs for...
Replies
Views
Marking this bug report as fixed and closing the thread. The problem was reported solved here.
Marking this bug report as fixed and closing the thread. The problem was reported solved here.
MediaPortal Version: MP-1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bits CPU Type: X2-5900+ HDD: Samsung SATA...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Not Recognising DVD DE
No Bug. More bad rips without correct IFO. I give you a tip: rip the main movie to MKV...
No Bug. More bad rips without correct IFO. I give you a tip: rip the main movie to MKV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When I try and play a DVD, MP just says there's no disc. I've tried it in both of my...
Replies
Views
No Bug. Bad DVD Rip destroying menus and not creating a proper IFO.
No Bug. Bad DVD Rip destroying menus and not creating a proper IFO.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Using the internal DVD player, I find that when I press my subtitles button assigned to...
Replies
Views
Cool, thanks for the update. :)
Cool, thanks for the update. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Celeron G530 (2.4...
Replies
Views
I see what I can do here to speed things up... Not a bug though, more a feature request to ignore stuff on network shares.
I see what I can do here to speed things up... Not a bug though, more a feature request to ignore stuff on network shares.
Very Slow Browsing Speed on SMB Shares MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit Sp1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Related to http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3943
Related to http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3943
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When you open a Playlist with reatives filenames you don't see any Information about the...
Replies
Views
Please post debug logs.
Please post debug logs.
Hi, i installed the Client (only) on my Office Machine: I7, 8 GB Ram, 32 Bit Win 7 MP 1.21 Grafikcard 1 GTX560 @ 1920x1080...
Replies
Views
Corrupt IFOs due to bad ripping software.
Corrupt IFOs due to bad ripping software.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 3 GHz/3GHz HDD: Hitachi 250GB, WD...
Replies
Views
Can reproduce. Mantis issue: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3942
Can reproduce. Mantis issue: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3942
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When my HTPC goes to sleep whilst MediaPortal is running, and then resumes, MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
Hello octessence Thanks for reporting... but I can't reproduce. It could be my test environment is not perfectly clean. Can anybody else reproduced this? mm
Hello octessence Thanks for reporting... but I can't reproduce. It could be my test environment is not perfectly clean. Can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description If I perform an export from the TV Server configuration tool without "Radio...
Replies
Views
Branch created, merged to master, issue marked as fixed in MP 1.3b and closed. Thanks georgius (y)
Branch created, merged to master, issue marked as fixed in MP 1.3b and closed. Thanks georgius (y)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom