1.2.x (12 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
You are using EVR renderer on Win XP - this isn't really a supported configuration. For XP, use VMR9 renderer. For Vista and Win 7, use EVR renderer. (Basically, since MP 1.2.2 the video part of the filter graph is rebuilt if the video frame size/resolution changes on a channel change - in your logs this is happening correctly...
You are using EVR renderer on Win XP - this isn't really a supported configuration. For XP, use VMR9 renderer. For Vista and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description After an update from 1.2.1 to 1.2.3 i have the following issue: After some channel...
Replies
Views
*bump* Any update?
*bump* Any update?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description occurring on my Client/Server (I haven't run the other clients that much to see a...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved uninstalling and removing all files from disk, but this can't be normal after so much years of developing. Sorry for my bad english, I'm Matteon and now I need an help, I'd have to understand how this can be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved...
Replies
Views
The freezing picture is a known bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2824
The freezing picture is a known bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2824
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm currently testing with one tuner and have experienced the following bugs/anomalies...
Replies
Views
Related to http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3943
Related to http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3943
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When you open a Playlist with reatives filenames you don't see any Information about the...
Replies
Views
This was also reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crashes-at-recorded-tv-playback.107688/ I'm going to mark this thread as a bug and close it. Discussion should be carried on in the other thread.
This was also reported here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/crashes-at-recorded-tv-playback.107688/ I'm going to mark...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description After upgrading to 1.2.3 some recordings I make with my Hauppauge analog tv tuner card...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV server upgrade DE
Wrong forum. You posted this in the MediaPortal 2 section. ;) Issue is already known http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3440
Wrong forum. You posted this in the MediaPortal 2 section. ;) Issue is already known...
There was some problems when upgrading tv server in version 1.1.x (tvplugin.dll not upgraded or tv service not stopped so files...
Replies
Views
Hello guys I'm closing this thread as no bug. As I said on the mantis, recording (and previewing) has never been possible for radio internet streams. Adding good support for this would be non-trivial - could take months of work (even a year or more if only one person works on it). mm
Hello guys I'm closing this thread as no bug. As I said on the mantis, recording (and previewing) has never been possible for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Radio is not recoding. tv.log shows: 2012-04-17 20:32:36.625000 [scheduler thread(9)]...
Replies
Views
Hello doveman I believe this could be a genuine issue but trying to find such problems in the logs when the tv.log and tv.bak files alone are 25000 lines long is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. If you want us to attempt to resolve this issue, please could you post fresh logs and be sure to specify the time that the...
Hello doveman I believe this could be a genuine issue but trying to find such problems in the logs when the tv.log and tv.bak...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description 1.2.3 I was watching a channel, which was auto-stopped to permit a recording on another...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't Kill MP 1.2.3 DE
It seems to have stopped doing it now before I had a chance to change that setting, so I guess it's nothing to do with that. All I've done since my last post is change the skin from PureVisionHDBlue to PureVisionHDHorizon and back again, and enable EPG grabbing when idle (had to rescan due to Freeview changes, so EPG was blank and I...
It seems to have stopped doing it now before I had a chance to change that setting, so I guess it's nothing to do with that. All...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I closed MP, which isn't set to close to the systray and normally closes completely...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I'll disable that to avoid complicating things ;)
Yeah, I'll disable that to avoid complicating things ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description (Had to select 1.2.2 in the Version box as 1.2.3 isn't an option yet). I was watching...
Replies
Views
I answer my question. I edited the Gentle.config in server side, and the problem is resolved.
I answer my question. I edited the Gentle.config in server side, and the problem is resolved.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Server running on 192.168.0.190, but the client try to find it on localhost. Check the...
Replies
Views
Thanks. It was actually one of those situations where you figure it out just from writing it out: as soon as I hit 'Post Reply', I understood what you had done and managed to get it going myself. Thanks for the reply!
Thanks. It was actually one of those situations where you figure it out just from writing it out: as soon as I hit 'Post Reply', I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description The current WinTV install cd (the one pointed to by MP's config) ships with an "ir.exe"...
Replies
Views
Is in mantis as a bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Is in mantis as a bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Hi. Just updated to 1.2.3 TVService is not detecting if episode is recorded or not since this commit to git : Mantis 3608 -...
Replies
Views
Set thread titel to "no bug".
Set thread titel to "no bug".
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have upgraded MePo to version 1.23. After Upgrading I have recognized that all my...
Replies
Views
Yes please.
Yes please.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After updating my 1.2.2Installation to 1.2.3 I get an Out of Memory Exception from my...
Replies
Views
My problem solved aswell. Running the .exe as described above I had some problems with. But I used the backupsettings plugin and then did a normal reinstall, now everything is epic again.
My problem solved aswell. Running the .exe as described above I had some problems with. But I used the backupsettings plugin and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hello all, I've just update the MP to 1.2.3 and when I try to run the application, just...
Replies
Views
I know there are issues with this feature. Even in 1.3RC. This thread is from Area 51. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/bug-4110-playing-videos-inside-pictures-section-is-not-working-well.114731/ @musi : Does this fix your issue?
I know there are issues with this feature. Even in 1.3RC. This thread is from Area 51...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Videos in Pictures will be played (.mov, mp4 and so on). Playing and sound is no...
Replies
Views
J
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description "Speaker Environment" keeps changing back too 2 speakers when I launch media portal. This is found under "PowerDVD Audio Decoder" under "Codecs and Render" in the "Media Portal -Configure" program. I have PowerDVD player 7(LG OEM) and the audio coder I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description "Speaker Environment" keeps changing back too 2 speakers when I launch media...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description "Speaker Environment" keeps changing back too 2 speakers when I launch media...
Replies
Views
jamie marchant
J
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider Digi decided to move around some channels. I did a full rescan (Germany/Full, as Hungary/Digi is not listed), however it did not find the lowest tansponder (121500 kHz/6900/256QAM). If I plug in the cable...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider...
Replies
Views
Marking this thread as "no bug" and closing. As Anton said, the issue seems to have been caused by the attempt to use multiple tuners on the Hauppauge HVR-4000 at the same time. With the HVR-4000 you can only use the DVB-S/S2 *or* DVB-T tuner at any given time - a hardware limitation - so it should be set up as a hybrid card...
Marking this thread as "no bug" and closing. As Anton said, the issue seems to have been caused by the attempt to use multiple...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, - brand new Win 7 install all updates applied (including sp1) - asus p5b-e, 6Gb RAM...
Replies
Views
Thanks, that fixed the empty list problem in Albums view. I'll test the skipped levels part after my reinstallation mentioned above. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time for MP lately, so this could take a couple of weeks. Many thanks for your efforts! P.S. Meanwhile I have seen what appears to be a minor side effect of your...
Thanks, that fixed the empty list problem in Albums view. I'll test the skipped levels part after my reinstallation mentioned...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Case 1: If the tracks in an album require more than 1 page to display, the 2nd page often...
Replies
Views
This is probably a known issue - pressing 'stop' should return you to the GUI (if it's the same issue).
This is probably a known issue - pressing 'stop' should return you to the GUI (if it's the same issue).
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description MP crashed twice while I was watching a recording of "Wanted" last night. The...
Replies
Views
Marking thread as "not reproducible". There seem to be a bunch of problems reported here that are to do with an underpowered GPU, and then some unclear EPG issues that appear to have been abandoned. A new thread should be started with new logs if you want to continue troubleshooting.
Marking thread as "not reproducible". There seem to be a bunch of problems reported here that are to do with an underpowered GPU...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Ok.. some time back I had some big troubles with my computer. No matter what I did, it...
Replies
Views
Ah I see. I thought Archive would contain very old posts so didn't look in there. Good to know this is being looked at.
Ah I see. I thought Archive would contain very old posts so didn't look in there. Good to know this is being looked at.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I just tried to rescan as Freeview has recently moved things around and was rather...
Replies
Views
Can reproduce. Mantis issue: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3942
Can reproduce. Mantis issue: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3942
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When my HTPC goes to sleep whilst MediaPortal is running, and then resumes, MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV audio DE
Also make sure default directsound device is set as renderer.
Also make sure default directsound device is set as renderer.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description MP 1.2.2.0 HdHomeRun Windows7 No TV audio I do hear the cricket chirp when I select a...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi there, Apologises for no logs, these will follow later (once I'm back home). I have found what I believe is a bug (although some may say its an improvement request)... From within TVServer config (SetupTV), if you go into DVB EPG settings and turn off "grab EPG while idle" and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi there, Apologises for no logs, these will follow later (once I'm back home). I have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi there, Apologises for no logs, these will follow later (once I'm back home). I have...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Some errors I've reported in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/posts/855921/ 1. Use TV-Server to scan all channels, then channel name gets error characters, shown as the attached file "20120404_tvchannels.jpg". 2. Change TV EPG grabber settings, but TV Guide still...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Some errors I've reported in this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Some errors I've reported in this thread...
Replies
Views
Mantis raised. #3946
Mantis raised. #3946
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Description of attached files: 1.2.2 Single Transponder Scan - Screens and logs for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom