1.2.x (10 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
Phew, thanks for clearing that up guys. Sorry for the panic attack ;) I'll definitely look on the forum for recommended USB sticks before choosing one, to minimise the chance of any problems.
Phew, thanks for clearing that up guys. Sorry for the panic attack ;) I'll definitely look on the forum for recommended USB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue wide Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel P4 531 / 3 GHZ HDD: SATA 160 GB...
Replies
Views
There is a note below the 2nd refresh rate table on the Stuttering Playback Wiki, and the same note is on the Dynamic Refresh Rate Wiki page: Note! When you use a Multi Seat setup and use RTSP for LiveTV, the Dynamic Refresh Rate doesn't work! More info about this can be found in the Known Issues Wiki.
There is a note below the 2nd refresh rate table on the Stuttering Playback Wiki, and the same note is on the Dynamic Refresh Rate...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Client: Intel P4 630, Server...
Replies
Views
Bump?
Bump?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: W7 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB Memory: 2gb...
Replies
Views
Hi, tested the latest & folder is now removed & import works well, nice work arion_p Regards Roy
Hi, tested the latest & folder is now removed & import works well, nice work arion_p Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP consistently crashes when I try to import a track from an old compilation CD. The CD...
Replies
Views
I have just tested on MPC-HC player : Around the World in 80 Days.mkv Around the World in 80 Days.subtitle-french1.srt (dot) --> work (detected as 'subtitle-french1') Around the World in 80 Days subtitle-french2.srt (space) --> don't work Around the World in 80 Days-subtitle-french3.srt (-) --> work (detected as '-subtitle-french3')...
I have just tested on MPC-HC player : Around the World in 80 Days.mkv Around the World in 80 Days.subtitle-french1.srt (dot) -->...
Seems like someone forgot to crop the period from the filename when subtitles got rebuilt for MP 1.2 because subtitles now require...
Replies
Views
Tested and behaviour is as it should be with 1.3A :)
Tested and behaviour is as it should be with 1.3A :)
Moved from another thread.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV DE
I am just closing MediaPortal configuration with the OK button. It indeed looks like changes to the codecs are not saved from within the MP config. There's nothing special when I go to a different section in the config. Preview is not so important for me, now that the TV is working inside MP. Btw, I have no idea what merits are...
I am just closing MediaPortal configuration with the OK button. It indeed looks like changes to the codecs are not saved from...
Hello, Until yesterday I've been using Mediaportal 1.0.2.0 with great success. Today I decided to install the latest version...
Replies
Views
Yup, it should. I've set it to that now & if someone should be able to reproduce it, it can be changed back ;) Regards Roy
Yup, it should. I've set it to that now & if someone should be able to reproduce it, it can be changed back ;) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide 1.0.1.0 Windows Version: Microsoft Window XP Service Pack 3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply JuergenZ! TV Server can't schedule recording without any EPG data present (start/end time is definitely needed). According to the logs you had an EPG grabbing problem, and you already figured out a corrupt database problem. Since you mentioned the problem is fixed, i'll set this to No Bug for now. Please let...
Sorry for the late reply JuergenZ! TV Server can't schedule recording without any EPG data present (start/end time is definitely...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hallo In spite of showing a bunch of scheduled recordings under "schedule" in MYSQL DB...
Replies
Views
How about the the screensaver kicking in when Music NowPlaying is running fullscreen? Would like to have the option to disable the screensaver in that part also.
How about the the screensaver kicking in when Music NowPlaying is running fullscreen? Would like to have the option to disable the...
Odd one this, tried all codecs and turning DXVA on/off; doesn't affect other file types in same situation. So when blank screen...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Not Recognising DVD DE
No Bug. More bad rips without correct IFO. I give you a tip: rip the main movie to MKV...
No Bug. More bad rips without correct IFO. I give you a tip: rip the main movie to MKV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When I try and play a DVD, MP just says there's no disc. I've tried it in both of my...
Replies
Views
Well I did a few things and haven't noticed this problem since, so fingers crossed. Installed nostopmodv41 Disabled "Enforce Smooth Video Playback" in CCC Uninstalled Actual Multiple Monitors v4beta (and installed AMM v3.4.2)
Well I did a few things and haven't noticed this problem since, so fingers crossed. Installed nostopmodv41 Disabled "Enforce...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
OK thank you for that, I'm not really qualified to know, so more than happy to go with the workaround for now and provide any logs/details if you need them. I'd best leave it to you experts now, If I can help in anyway let me know.
OK thank you for that, I'm not really qualified to know, so more than happy to go with the workaround for now and provide any...
Problem I have is that I can't get MP to restart again after closing it. I only use it to watch TV which it does perfectly and I'm...
Replies
Views
Well, thread has been quiet for 3 months, so based on the above comment i'll set this to No Bug for now. Seems related to GPU drivers. @Sudia: If you still experience problems, let us know!
Well, thread has been quiet for 3 months, so based on the above comment i'll set this to No Bug for now. Seems related to GPU...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use mp for several months now and quite satisfied with it, but after my resent update of...
Replies
Views
Replying to an old thread in case somebody else has this problem. Maybe this is already fixed. I have MePo v1.2.1 running on an XP system with 2 PCI ATSC tuner cards and I added a Enet connected hdhomerun dual tuner to the XP system. Channel scan works with hdhomerun tools but MePo channel scan failed. During the scan MePo saw a...
Replying to an old thread in case somebody else has this problem. Maybe this is already fixed. I have MePo v1.2.1 running on an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.7.2 Windows Version: Windows Server 2008 R2 CPU Type: i7 @ 3.5GHz...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Watching TV DE
With comskip disabled, and the tv cards set to stop.. The system has been stable as a rock. I haven't had a chance to test comskip directly outside of mp atm.
With comskip disabled, and the tv cards set to stop.. The system has been stable as a rock. I haven't had a chance to test comskip...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2 Final MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 Ultimate + Updates CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Guys can you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
Guys can you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Dvb epg grabbing cause exception in tv service and it hangs until i manually kill him...
Replies
Views
No different at all. No, just one.
No different at all. No, just one.
Hi! In my videos it seems that it don't fully respect my settings for audio codec. If i set "MPEG / AC3 audio decoder" to...
Replies
Views
Merged to 1.3.0alpha testing branch.
Merged to 1.3.0alpha testing branch.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Please see attached screenshots in 1080 and 576 resolution. Slider is not scaled to...
Replies
Views
Hello Emil You are absolutely correct - this is a design limitation. Marking this thread as "will not fix" for the moment, but I will definitely consider this limitation in future DiSEqC reworks. Thanks for reporting! (y) mm
Hello Emil You are absolutely correct - this is a design limitation. Marking this thread as "will not fix" for the moment, but I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 I believe that MP dose exactly what it should do when it combining channels from multiples card. But...
Replies
Views
So far I think I've only had it happen once, plus the other bug linked to in my first post which has also only happened once. Neither time was MP frozen.
So far I think I've only had it happen once, plus the other bug linked to in my first post which has also only happened once...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
This is probably a known issue - pressing 'stop' should return you to the GUI (if it's the same issue).
This is probably a known issue - pressing 'stop' should return you to the GUI (if it's the same issue).
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description MP crashed twice while I was watching a recording of "Wanted" last night. The...
Replies
Views
Hi, Future version of MP can handle it (with no menu) but it's strange that with BDH it didn't work. In Actual MP 1.2 Final, you need LAV Splitter to make it work (for the latest version of BDH) or MPC MPEG Splitter. Normally it should work :)
Hi, Future version of MP can handle it (with no menu) but it's strange that with BDH it didn't work. In Actual MP 1.2 Final, you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 19 Sept 2011 release MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 64 with all updates...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVB-S Problem DE
Re: DVB-S Problem - New Exceptions found - TV -Server crashes Hi mm, so, I checked Your 3 points: 1. There is no problem with signal quality, I got no DVB-T Errors and Techontrend DVB-S Viewer brings always good results also the normal tuners have no signal problem 2. Timeshift folder is on drive c and there are more then 44GB...
Re: DVB-S Problem - New Exceptions found - TV -Server crashes Hi mm, so, I checked Your 3 points: 1. There is no problem with...
Hello, I need Your help. Got with version 1.2.2 problems with my Technotrend DVB-S card. Since the update it's nearly impossible...
Replies
Views
AW: Freeze when trying to enter Live TV at random times Bad news - after inserting a call to LogDebug befor acquiring m_Lock in CMpTs::AddChannel the problem seems to be gone. LogDebug("AddChannel (%ld), last lock: %s (%ld)", GetCurrentThreadId(), m_LastLock, m_LastLockThread); CAutoLock lock(&m_Lock); Not really surprising as...
AW: Freeze when trying to enter Live TV at random times Bad news - after inserting a call to LogDebug befor acquiring m_Lock in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Phenom II X2 955 BE HDD...
Replies
Views
I think I will keep the new dll file in place since it seems to be working fine. Thank you for your efforts in this matter.
I think I will keep the new dll file in place since it seems to be working fine. Thank you for your efforts in this matter.
My HTPC is nearly complete now. It's just a matter of testing and fine-tuning a few details. Everything is pretty much working...
Replies
Views
I killed the cat with a clean install. Now it works.
I killed the cat with a clean install. Now it works.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 32b CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5050E HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
It wasn't actually my idea, I read about other people doing it and thought it was a good idea. I don't know if they're still using it themselves or not though. Maybe I am the only one left ;) I'm quite happy with the capacity/time that my current RAMdrive provides and I much prefer not having the drive constantly being written...
It wasn't actually my idea, I read about other people doing it and thought it was a good idea. I don't know if they're still using...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I have now tried v0092a_no_dwm * Menus for all DVDs I have tried are fine with this one whereas I have found about 5 films where menus don't work with the one included in MP1.2, so it is definitely better in this aspect * Stuttering issues are however similar to v0084_part_DWM. In the pal dvd "Million dollar baby", 25 Hz...
Thanks, I have now tried v0092a_no_dwm * Menus for all DVDs I have tried are fine with this one whereas I have found about 5 films...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 final MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 x64 CPU Type: Core i7 2600K HDD: Intel...
Replies
Views
See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recording-tv-on-network-share-no-longer-works.79856/ and https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/no-record.96678/ Basically, you need to run tvservice under a user account that also has correct access permissions on the network share (it runs under the standard system account by...
See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recording-tv-on-network-share-no-longer-works.79856/ and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Live TV works until you try to manually record something. The recording feature appears...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom