1.2.x (17 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
Thanks. It was actually one of those situations where you figure it out just from writing it out: as soon as I hit 'Post Reply', I understood what you had done and managed to get it going myself. Thanks for the reply!
Thanks. It was actually one of those situations where you figure it out just from writing it out: as soon as I hit 'Post Reply', I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description The current WinTV install cd (the one pointed to by MP's config) ships with an "ir.exe"...
Replies
Views
WMC thinks they are keyboard shortcuts and reacts, not the ehome remote control driver input, MP cannot do the translation the way Windows can :(
WMC thinks they are keyboard shortcuts and reacts, not the ehome remote control driver input, MP cannot do the translation the way...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Remote control receiver: Acer OVU430008/01 - photo Remote control: MCE RC6 - photo OS: Win...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a similar problem with MP 1.2.3. I have Mediaportal startup automatically with Windows startup. Sometimes when I boot the computer, and Mediaportal started up, the remote won't work for Mediaportal. Although the IR monitor receives the IR commands from my remote. Closing down Mediaportal (via keyboard) and restarting it...
Hi, I have a similar problem with MP 1.2.3. I have Mediaportal startup automatically with Windows startup. Sometimes when I boot...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
I have no idea what you mean. What problem are you reporting?
I have no idea what you mean. What problem are you reporting?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Description if I want to start a movie than running mediaportal fixed ? Steps to Reproduce: if I...
Replies
Views
Nothing new about that?
Nothing new about that?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have reported this problem before, but never got a solution. It seems I am the only...
Replies
Views
Hi LeRoy All of what you've said is likely by design, and by definition not a bug. The TV service is designed to run in the background all the time to ensure that recordings and other background tasks occur. This is so that (for example) you don't have to have MediaPortal open for recordings to happen etc.. The TV service is...
Hi LeRoy All of what you've said is likely by design, and by definition not a bug. The TV service is designed to run in the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description The tvservice.exe windows process needs to be killed on exit from mediaportal. It keeps...
Replies
Views
Thanks, that fixed the empty list problem in Albums view. I'll test the skipped levels part after my reinstallation mentioned above. Unfortunately, I haven't had much time for MP lately, so this could take a couple of weeks. Many thanks for your efforts! P.S. Meanwhile I have seen what appears to be a minor side effect of your...
Thanks, that fixed the empty list problem in Albums view. I'll test the skipped levels part after my reinstallation mentioned...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Case 1: If the tracks in an album require more than 1 page to display, the 2nd page often...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I am troubleshooting the case when the HTPC is not going to standby sometimes and I think I've found it. After playing music in MePo, the wake request is not being cleared. It is being cleared after playing video, but not after playing music. To see what devices are keeping your PC awake, run...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I am troubleshooting the case when the HTPC is not going to standby sometimes and I think...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I am troubleshooting the case when the HTPC is not going to standby sometimes and I think...
Replies
Views
Hi, need Your help! After some time (0,5-2 days) mp shows the error "program/channel not found" for DVB-S programs. Using my DVB-T cards every thing works fine ?? After restarting mp via stop/start windows service the DVB-S card works fine again. But only for some time... So, I checked tv server setup for the tuning - option of...
Hi, need Your help! After some time (0,5-2 days) mp shows the error "program/channel not found" for DVB-S programs. Using my...
Hi, need Your help! After some time (0,5-2 days) mp shows the error "program/channel not found" for DVB-S programs. Using my...
Replies
Views
Replying to an old thread in case somebody else has this problem. Maybe this is already fixed. I have MePo v1.2.1 running on an XP system with 2 PCI ATSC tuner cards and I added a Enet connected hdhomerun dual tuner to the XP system. Channel scan works with hdhomerun tools but MePo channel scan failed. During the scan MePo saw a...
Replying to an old thread in case somebody else has this problem. Maybe this is already fixed. I have MePo v1.2.1 running on an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.7.2 Windows Version: Windows Server 2008 R2 CPU Type: i7 @ 3.5GHz...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problems with Music DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm having a few problems with Music. 1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to "Show Playlist" switches from the Music files view to the Playlist, but not back again. I was told this action works as a Toggle, but it doesn't for me. I've had to set up an extra action for when in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm having a few problems with Music. 1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm having a few problems with Music. 1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to...
Replies
Views
Is no-one interested in fixing the inconsistencies in the keymapping I identified?
Is no-one interested in fixing the inconsistencies in the keymapping I identified?
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 Hardware: See Old HTPC in sig. I've...
Replies
Views
Yeah, perhaps the word 'movie' in config is a little misleading. The naming has nothing at all to do with the genre of the program (which isn't even checked, and would be difficult to do - localisation) but whether this is a single recording or a series.
Yeah, perhaps the word 'movie' in config is a little misleading. The naming has nothing at all to do with the genre of the program...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description If i do an advanced Record - Record Once, the record will be saved under the movie...
Replies
Views
Merged to 1.3.0Alpha_testing branch in https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/f4a35db547a211f3f76034f7ca2bbe7b19c46993
Merged to 1.3.0Alpha_testing branch in https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/f4a35db547a211f3f76034f7ca2bbe7b19c46993
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When I scan "Search for transponder list"; for Thor 0.8W I don't get all transponders...
Replies
Views
Merged to 1.3.0alpha testing branch.
Merged to 1.3.0alpha testing branch.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Please see attached screenshots in 1080 and 576 resolution. Slider is not scaled to...
Replies
Views
Hi, tested the latest & folder is now removed & import works well, nice work arion_p Regards Roy
Hi, tested the latest & folder is now removed & import works well, nice work arion_p Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP consistently crashes when I try to import a track from an old compilation CD. The CD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Whenever I resume from Power down (S3 or S4) there is a screen indicating tha MP has chrashed during power down. Have tried a fresh install and even tried to delete databases. Steps to Reproduce: Just Power off and wait, and then Power on again
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Whenever I resume from Power down (S3 or S4) there is a screen indicating tha MP has...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Whenever I resume from Power down (S3 or S4) there is a screen indicating tha MP has...
Replies
Views
Attached screenshots
Attached screenshots
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When you use the file-menu in relevant sections (music, pictures, videos) and want to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description So I installed Wifi remote this morning and was all good after that. Then come home some hours later and Mediaportal is freezing on start up screen at "Starting Plugins" screen. Logs below I have then Disabled all not used plugins and thought all was good only to find it now...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description So I installed Wifi remote this morning and was all good after that. Then come home some...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description So I installed Wifi remote this morning and was all good after that. Then come home some...
Replies
Views
2012-01-03 02:33:46.768680 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: d3dapp: DirectX9Ex is lost or gpu hung --> Reinit of DX9Ex is needed. 2012-01-03 02:33:46.770680 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: d3dapp: Graphic adapter 'NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS' is using driver version '8.17.12.8562' 2012-01-03 02:33:46.770680 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: d3dapp: Pixel shaders supported: 512...
2012-01-03 02:33:46.768680 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: d3dapp: DirectX9Ex is lost or gpu hung --> Reinit of DX9Ex is needed. 2012-01-03...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 2x2TB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dynamc Refresh Rate DE
Related issue. Because I have a multi monitor setup which supports various fps now I can start working on all related multi-monitor issues. An update to the refresh rate changer is is the works. No additional Mantis needed. I work on the update under the above mentioned Mantis.
Related issue. Because I have a multi monitor setup which supports various fps now I can start working on all related multi-monitor...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1. MediaPortal Skin: SteamedMP Windows Version: Win 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel E8400 3GHz (clocked to...
Replies
Views
Hi. No unfortunately not. I've restarted MP (and the HTPC also) often before I grab the gentle.config file. But maybe you've installed MySQL via deploy tool. I have installed MySQL before MP... It's no big deal if you know what to do. Simple edit of gentle.config. But this should not be necessary anyway.
Hi. No unfortunately not. I've restarted MP (and the HTPC also) often before I grab the gentle.config file. But maybe you've...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi. Yesterday I did a clean install of Windows 7 on my main HTPC (due some hardware...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Apologies if this has already been reported. I have noticed that under music if you launch the track by pressing the play shortcut key that you can not use the previous or next track shortcuts. If you launch the song by using the select key though you can then use the previous and next track...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Apologies if this has already been reported. I have noticed that under music if you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Apologies if this has already been reported. I have noticed that under music if you...
Replies
Views
Turns out a reboot solved the problem! Ha... never thought of that... it's almost NEVER necessary to reboot Windows! ;-) ;-) ;-)
Turns out a reboot solved the problem! Ha... never thought of that... it's almost NEVER necessary to reboot Windows! ;-) ;-) ;-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Bug report submitted earlier of crash when changing channels... now I am no longer able...
Replies
Views
Yup, it should. I've set it to that now & if someone should be able to reproduce it, it can be changed back ;) Regards Roy
Yup, it should. I've set it to that now & if someone should be able to reproduce it, it can be changed back ;) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide 1.0.1.0 Windows Version: Microsoft Window XP Service Pack 3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Logs are always required! One thing that is not clear by your post: do you have BBC 3 grabbing EPG off the air (DVB EPG) and from xmltv? If that is true, then it's the cause of your issue. This won't work as you can get conflicting sata and one grabber overwrites the other one's data. How xmltvimporter plugin behaves depends on the...
Logs are always required! One thing that is not clear by your post: do you have BBC 3 grabbing EPG off the air (DVB EPG) and from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have a strange problem with the TV EPG since upgrading to MP 1.2.3 from MP 1.2.2. I...
Replies
Views
I answer my question. I edited the Gentle.config in server side, and the problem is resolved.
I answer my question. I edited the Gentle.config in server side, and the problem is resolved.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Server running on 192.168.0.190, but the client try to find it on localhost. Check the...
Replies
Views
No, it can work with MP 1.2.3, it's for 1.3.0Alpha.
No, it can work with MP 1.2.3, it's for 1.3.0Alpha.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description IMDB_MP13 does not showup in the listed available databases in MediaPortal Configuration...
Replies
Views
What time did you resume from standby? This would help if we are to interpret your logs.
What time did you resume from standby? This would help if we are to interpret your logs.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I don't recall seeing this before, so maybe it's important! Shortly after resuming my...
Replies
Views
You are using EVR renderer on Win XP - this isn't really a supported configuration. For XP, use VMR9 renderer. For Vista and Win 7, use EVR renderer. (Basically, since MP 1.2.2 the video part of the filter graph is rebuilt if the video frame size/resolution changes on a channel change - in your logs this is happening correctly...
You are using EVR renderer on Win XP - this isn't really a supported configuration. For XP, use VMR9 renderer. For Vista and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description After an update from 1.2.1 to 1.2.3 i have the following issue: After some channel...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom