1.2.x (3 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
sorry, ive put up logs in the other forum. thanks for your help :)
sorry, ive put up logs in the other forum. thanks for your help :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description mediaportal 1.2.2 Steps to Reproduce: I have just done a fresh install of media...
Replies
Views
I would ... but, the wife deleted the episode in RecordedTV when she finished watching the trans-coded version in videos. I still think it is more likely a corrupted file, as there has been no other issue with more recently recorded programs. ... but now we will have to wait for a repeat of the issue. Thank you, Chuck
I would ... but, the wife deleted the episode in RecordedTV when she finished watching the trans-coded version in videos. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description This just started today on my Client/Server in the living room. I don't know if it is a...
Replies
Views
Everything that is broken is a bug. No matter if we are cabable of fixing it or not :)
Everything that is broken is a bug. No matter if we are cabable of fixing it or not :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Recordings before 2:00 am at the morning of 25th March stopped exactly at 2:00 am. You can...
Replies
Views
Looks like a bug. I will file this one later. Thanks, Mark PS. It's great to see someone new posting bug reports. However, please post logs even if you think the bug is obvious.
Looks like a bug. I will file this one later. Thanks, Mark PS. It's great to see someone new posting bug reports. However...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description The sort function of the schedules tab reproduces a wrong date order. You can see that the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. After turning my server/client to a client, and running for about a week using an hdhomerun dual as the main tuner, the problem has not re-occurred. It seems that heavy I/O to the secondary hard drive (on an old Pentium 4 computer with IDE drives) was what triggered the problem. Would this officially be a "no bug" then?
Hi guys. After turning my server/client to a client, and running for about a week using an hdhomerun dual as the main tuner, the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description hdtv .ts file or live tv occasionally slow to launch with accompanying high cpu and low...
Replies
Views
What codecs have you got for video playback, are they trying to play using dxva, format of files also makes a difference.
What codecs have you got for video playback, are they trying to play using dxva, format of files also makes a difference.
Whenever I hit play on any video file from moving pictures Mediaportal locks up and I have to end the task to get back out of it...
Replies
Views
I have see a lot of error related to PS. Would be nice to try without it or clean install ofc :)
I have see a lot of error related to PS. Would be nice to try without it or clean install ofc :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I'm using the Tswrtier from here...
Replies
Views
Thanks.
Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After installing MP, yesterday I set the EPG grabber to grab both whilst timeshifting...
Replies
Views
I also have issues with recording from time to time, but I am recording to a NAS drive on the network. For some reason it seems to be worse when I record via the scheduler than via manual control in tvservce configuration. Have you tried these and compared your results? Just FYI found that there were quite a bit of "green" and...
I also have issues with recording from time to time, but I am recording to a NAS drive on the network. For some reason it seems to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When scheduling a recording, the resulting TS-files are full of stuttering problems...
Replies
Views
Hello micko, I just wanted to report this bug either. I have a hint for users that do not want to delete all their scheduled recordings to renew them not using the search function. I use a SQL script to resolve scheduled recordings that conflict with each other: SELECT * FROM ( SELECT programName,startTime,endTime,displayName...
Hello micko, I just wanted to report this bug either. I have a hint for users that do not want to delete all their scheduled...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description There is no conflict warning when using TV client search option. I can schedule more shows...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Build: 1.2.0-854-g3c69229-EXP-Sebastiii_Custom_Build_x64_TSReaderMod --------------------------------- Sometimes when returning from hibernate MediaPortal is "unresponsive" and can't be closed. Even ALT+F4, ALT+Tab, CTRL+ALT+DEL does not change the fact that i continue to see MP like nothing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Build: 1.2.0-854-g3c69229-EXP-Sebastiii_Custom_Build_x64_TSReaderMod...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Build: 1.2.0-854-g3c69229-EXP-Sebastiii_Custom_Build_x64_TSReaderMod...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem in MP 1.3.0. The odd thing is that I have a 2 CD set of Cecilia Bartoli singing Bellini's Norma. The 1st CD imports OK, but the 2nd is unrecognized and does not import. The symptoms are the same as you describe. Since MP 1.4.0 is already out, I will try upgrading before posting logs.
I have the same problem in MP 1.3.0. The odd thing is that I have a 2 CD set of Cecilia Bartoli singing Bellini's Norma. The 1st CD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, I have a CD, James Morisson, Snappy Too (just recently released, NOT Snappy Doo of a...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, It seems that the configuration panel for the SerialUIR remote module has an incorrect mapping from the displayed name to the underlying action. Specifically, the NEXT_SUBTITLE option, which is displayed in the list as a customizable action, is actually mapped to the ACTION_NEXT_AUDIO...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, It seems that the configuration panel for the SerialUIR remote module has an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, It seems that the configuration panel for the SerialUIR remote module has an...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply, Busy with work :-( PD and doveman thanks for the tips, I'll try them as soon as I can find the time, I didn't realise that the delay could be reduced. I understand it would be difficult to make changes to the 'tune and timeout' setup but how about a start on 'default' channel option, It wouldn't help if a...
Sorry for the late reply, Busy with work :-( PD and doveman thanks for the tips, I'll try them as soon as I can find the time, I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, If a channel is not transmitting when TV is started MP hangs until timeout occurs...
Replies
Views
Hi mm1352000, thank you for your interest! I have made a new debug log with following procedure: 1) Manually deleted all old log files. 2) Enabled DVB-EPG grabbing for channel "RTL" and "ProSieben" (for this example) in TvServer configuration. 3) Start MediaPortal in Debug Mode and TV on channel "RTL" => after ~1,5-2 minutes i had one...
Hi mm1352000, thank you for your interest! I have made a new debug log with following procedure: 1) Manually deleted all old log...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I get one short (~1-3 sec.) freeze of TV picture and audio after a channel change and...
Replies
Views
@SimonP: Do you still experience this behaviour with latest MP 1.3RC? I dont have hardware to test this.
@SimonP: Do you still experience this behaviour with latest MP 1.3RC? I dont have hardware to test this.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I use MP full screen on a second 1280x1024 monitor but when I switch to an HD channel, the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I also have had this problem for a while on multiple versions. I am running 1.3.0Alpha currently. It appears to me that it is when a station updates the EPG and moves the times slightly from when the original shedule was set that this is when it doesn't show up in the EPG. Regards, Mark.
Hi, I also have had this problem for a while on multiple versions. I am running 1.3.0Alpha currently. It appears to me that it is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I checked past posts and discovered a similar issue was submitted a year ago. I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV ser DE
You have broken your database. Please read this thread and maybe it helps for you. If not, then uninstall TV Server with database (do not leave old database) and install TV Server with database again.
You have broken your database. Please read this thread and maybe it helps for you. If not, then uninstall TV Server with database...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description the tv server gives an unknown errror when I select a channel TV or radio. None of the...
Replies
Views
See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recording-tv-on-network-share-no-longer-works.79856/ and https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/no-record.96678/ Basically, you need to run tvservice under a user account that also has correct access permissions on the network share (it runs under the standard system account by...
See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/recording-tv-on-network-share-no-longer-works.79856/ and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Live TV works until you try to manually record something. The recording feature appears...
Replies
Views
I just tried this on a completely clean (1.2.2) installation and I couldn't reproduce your problem. P3 started playing after a few seconds with no timeout. //W
I just tried this on a completely clean (1.2.2) installation and I couldn't reproduce your problem. P3 started playing after a few...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When playing web-radio stream from www.sverigesradio.se, it seems like it takes around 8...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have noticed that if you are watching something (TVSeries/Moving Pictures) etc that the screen blank / screen saver timer includes the time that you are watching a show. As I have my screen blank set to 10 minutes, everytime I finish watching an episode the screen turns off. I would have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have noticed that if you are watching something (TVSeries/Moving Pictures) etc that...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have noticed that if you are watching something (TVSeries/Moving Pictures) etc that...
Replies
Views
Merged to 1.3.0Alpha_testing branch in https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/f4a35db547a211f3f76034f7ca2bbe7b19c46993
Merged to 1.3.0Alpha_testing branch in https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/f4a35db547a211f3f76034f7ca2bbe7b19c46993
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When I scan "Search for transponder list"; for Thor 0.8W I don't get all transponders...
Replies
Views
I've try the new dshowhelper_092 WITH DWM and everything is great, no more stuttering when navigate in GUI. But if I use dshowhelper_092 WITHOUT DWM or the original one in MP 1.2.2 (55f) the stutter occure again
I've try the new dshowhelper_092 WITH DWM and everything is great, no more stuttering when navigate in GUI. But if I use...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description With a single button, I can add or remove framedrop TV. Steps to Reproduce: I'll be...
Replies
Views
OK thank you for that, I'm not really qualified to know, so more than happy to go with the workaround for now and provide any logs/details if you need them. I'd best leave it to you experts now, If I can help in anyway let me know.
OK thank you for that, I'm not really qualified to know, so more than happy to go with the workaround for now and provide any...
Problem I have is that I can't get MP to restart again after closing it. I only use it to watch TV which it does perfectly and I'm...
Replies
Views
You are absolutely correct. Apologies for giving the wrong information. Either way, logs are needed. Mark
You are absolutely correct. Apologies for giving the wrong information. Either way, logs are needed. Mark
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description You can not See Pictures in Wikipedia: Steps to Reproduce: Start Wikipedia (German)...
Replies
Views
Look @ here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/grouping-of-channels-wont-work.113283/#post-925153 :)
Look @ here : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/grouping-of-channels-wont-work.113283/#post-925153 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, there is a bug in tv-server-config. It appears while adding a channel to a group when...
Replies
Views
I have added a new TSWriter for you to try. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/ File is on the first post. V3
I have added a new TSWriter for you to try. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, since a longer time I observe that TV Server stops working after a while and I don't...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs along.The exception in Error.log is in German, but it generally means "reference not pointing to an instance"; i.e. a non- valid pointer or a reference to a non- existing object. (Sorry no C# programmer)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs...
Replies
Views
I think I will keep the new dll file in place since it seems to be working fine. Thank you for your efforts in this matter.
I think I will keep the new dll file in place since it seems to be working fine. Thank you for your efforts in this matter.
My HTPC is nearly complete now. It's just a matter of testing and fine-tuning a few details. Everything is pretty much working...
Replies
Views
Try removing the DVB-EPG CRC Check option. Also try removing the option to grab whilst idle. Both of these can cause standby issues.
Try removing the DVB-EPG CRC Check option. Also try removing the option to grab whilst idle. Both of these can cause standby issues.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After fresh PC start it's all good with TV section of MP. After few minutes of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom