1.2.x (5 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
Oke then this case is closed, thanks for the help mm!
Oke then this case is closed, thanks for the help mm!
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 (Prod) / Recent SVN (Test) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 (Prod) /...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a similar problem with MP 1.2.3. I have Mediaportal startup automatically with Windows startup. Sometimes when I boot the computer, and Mediaportal started up, the remote won't work for Mediaportal. Although the IR monitor receives the IR commands from my remote. Closing down Mediaportal (via keyboard) and restarting it...
Hi, I have a similar problem with MP 1.2.3. I have Mediaportal startup automatically with Windows startup. Sometimes when I boot...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
AW: Stuttering if linkage Scanner is activated hi, the problem is gone since I changed to UNC instead of RSTP. Regards Markus
AW: Stuttering if linkage Scanner is activated hi, the problem is gone since I changed to UNC instead of RSTP. Regards Markus
Hello, I have the Same Problem as in this thread discribed...
Replies
Views
Although i cant offer any logs, i have this issue very often and think that its something that channel 7 and 9 are maybe doing on purpose. It does not help that they constantly change schedules, which i am guessing is why the issue is occuring. Typically they will over run or reschedule by 5-10 minutes here and there. The main...
Although i cant offer any logs, i have this issue very often and think that its something that channel 7 and 9 are maybe doing on...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows 7 64-bit CPU Type: Intel 2.4GHz Dual COre HDD...
Replies
Views
As I wrote in the above post, that is not possible. Logging either stays or goes :) //via mobile
As I wrote in the above post, that is not possible. Logging either stays or goes :) //via mobile
In my Logs I have a lot lot of warnings about missing controls. I thought it is StreamedMP relatet. But the StreamedMP-Team told me...
Replies
Views
I would ... but, the wife deleted the episode in RecordedTV when she finished watching the trans-coded version in videos. I still think it is more likely a corrupted file, as there has been no other issue with more recently recorded programs. ... but now we will have to wait for a repeat of the issue. Thank you, Chuck
I would ... but, the wife deleted the episode in RecordedTV when she finished watching the trans-coded version in videos. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description This just started today on my Client/Server in the living room. I don't know if it is a...
Replies
Views
AW: Cannot enter initial configuration just tried again installing, everything fine now! Sure, this is not a bug within MP :-)
AW: Cannot enter initial configuration just tried again installing, everything fine now! Sure, this is not a bug within MP :-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 final - MULTISEAT - MS SQL MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: MCE 2005 SP3, latest updates...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV DE
I am just closing MediaPortal configuration with the OK button. It indeed looks like changes to the codecs are not saved from within the MP config. There's nothing special when I go to a different section in the config. Preview is not so important for me, now that the TV is working inside MP. Btw, I have no idea what merits are...
I am just closing MediaPortal configuration with the OK button. It indeed looks like changes to the codecs are not saved from...
Hello, Until yesterday I've been using Mediaportal 1.0.2.0 with great success. Today I decided to install the latest version...
Replies
Views
MM i just have read this thread and your comment in post 7 https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mysql-program-table-crash-unknown-error.102123/ Looks like the option for greater stability (slower) needs to implemented instead of the faster option at the moment. The crashes in in my thread and the other thread may be...
MM i just have read this thread and your comment in post 7...
Recently updated my server to a clean instal of 1.2.3, all databases and files. All previous MP releases used didn't have this...
Replies
Views
I know there are issues with this feature. Even in 1.3RC. This thread is from Area 51. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/bug-4110-playing-videos-inside-pictures-section-is-not-working-well.114731/ @musi : Does this fix your issue?
I know there are issues with this feature. Even in 1.3RC. This thread is from Area 51...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Videos in Pictures will be played (.mov, mp4 and so on). Playing and sound is no...
Replies
Views
*bump* Any update?
*bump* Any update?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description occurring on my Client/Server (I haven't run the other clients that much to see a...
Replies
Views
I have just tested on MPC-HC player : Around the World in 80 Days.mkv Around the World in 80 Days.subtitle-french1.srt (dot) --> work (detected as 'subtitle-french1') Around the World in 80 Days subtitle-french2.srt (space) --> don't work Around the World in 80 Days-subtitle-french3.srt (-) --> work (detected as '-subtitle-french3')...
I have just tested on MPC-HC player : Around the World in 80 Days.mkv Around the World in 80 Days.subtitle-french1.srt (dot) -->...
Seems like someone forgot to crop the period from the filename when subtitles got rebuilt for MP 1.2 because subtitles now require...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Media Portal crash DE
AW: Media Portal crash Hi. I've got also trouble with mscorwks.dll, but on Win7. Did not crash but gives peaks of 100% CPU Load every now and then without notable reason. Especially when TVSeries is active but also on other MP components...
AW: Media Portal crash Hi. I've got also trouble with mscorwks.dll, but on Win7. Did not crash but gives peaks of 100% CPU Load...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Avalon 0.9.6.1 Windows Version: Windows XP Sp3 32bits CPU Type: Athlon 7850...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Deleting recording DE
HI, Comskip has been disabled, and the tv cards (all of them) have been set to "stop".. So far these problems have gone, and the system has been stable. I now see that there's 1.2.1 with the stop settings changed, so will upgrade to that and see how things go as well.. I have an issue with deamon tools and iso images of dvd's, but...
HI, Comskip has been disabled, and the tv cards (all of them) have been set to "stop".. So far these problems have gone, and the...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 Ultimate + Updates CPU Type: Intel Cor2Duo...
Replies
Views
It is also possible that TsReader is flagging the samples wrongly when format changes. Of course it shoulnd't cause crash on the filter side, but it still will produce invalid results if H264 content gets flagged with MPEG2.
It is also possible that TsReader is flagging the samples wrongly when format changes. Of course it shoulnd't cause crash on the...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal svn 1.1.8.28181 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Service Pack 1 CPU...
Replies
Views
What codecs have you got for video playback, are they trying to play using dxva, format of files also makes a difference.
What codecs have you got for video playback, are they trying to play using dxva, format of files also makes a difference.
Whenever I hit play on any video file from moving pictures Mediaportal locks up and I have to end the task to get back out of it...
Replies
Views
My post is already so long ago, now I no longer know myself exactly what I wanted at that time. But I think the problem is not there anymore. Maybe it's MediaPortal 1.3 or because I have MediaPortal installed. At least I can not find the error.
My post is already so long ago, now I no longer know myself exactly what I wanted at that time. But I think the problem is not...
When you have a view of Year or Rating in the Music-View, you can't select this to play all title of this. 1. Make a view with...
Replies
Views
Yeah, perhaps the word 'movie' in config is a little misleading. The naming has nothing at all to do with the genre of the program (which isn't even checked, and would be difficult to do - localisation) but whether this is a single recording or a series.
Yeah, perhaps the word 'movie' in config is a little misleading. The naming has nothing at all to do with the genre of the program...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description If i do an advanced Record - Record Once, the record will be saved under the movie...
Replies
Views
The other alternative would be to change the "maximum free cards to try" setting in TV Server configuration. Marking as "no bug".
The other alternative would be to change the "maximum free cards to try" setting in TV Server configuration. Marking as "no bug".
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When changing channels, (using ANY of the various mechanisms, including F7/F8) MP will...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD playback crash DE
I guess it was. Updated to more recent drivers
I guess it was. Updated to more recent drivers
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 (Prod) / Recent SVN (Test) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 (Prod) / Windows...
Replies
Views
Yup, it should. I've set it to that now & if someone should be able to reproduce it, it can be changed back ;) Regards Roy
Yup, it should. I've set it to that now & if someone should be able to reproduce it, it can be changed back ;) Regards Roy
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide 1.0.1.0 Windows Version: Microsoft Window XP Service Pack 3 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
:D
:D
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: window 7 sp1 x64 very happy MediaPortal 1.2.1 support utf-16 epg now but i have some...
Replies
Views
What I was trying to suggest is to upgrade from MP1.2.3. Not implying 1.3RC>1.3Final makes the difference. @ MP1.2. 1/3 Briegel + Screenager see an issue. @ MP1.3RC I dont see an issue. (Might be me not looking hard enough.. just trying to help)
What I was trying to suggest is to upgrade from MP1.2.3. Not implying 1.3RC>1.3Final makes the difference. @ MP1.2. 1/3 Briegel +...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 FINAL MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit CPU Type: INTEL...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG Grabber Stalls DE
TNX for the feedback Orbixx ;) Tony, do we consider this as a bug? Or can we somehow prevent this stall to happen on 'off air' channels?
TNX for the feedback Orbixx ;) Tony, do we consider this as a bug? Or can we somehow prevent this stall to happen on 'off air'...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When fetching EPG data over the DVB-T card, it stalls endlessly on the same channel. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVB-S Problem DE
Re: DVB-S Problem - New Exceptions found - TV -Server crashes Hi mm, so, I checked Your 3 points: 1. There is no problem with signal quality, I got no DVB-T Errors and Techontrend DVB-S Viewer brings always good results also the normal tuners have no signal problem 2. Timeshift folder is on drive c and there are more then 44GB...
Re: DVB-S Problem - New Exceptions found - TV -Server crashes Hi mm, so, I checked Your 3 points: 1. There is no problem with...
Hello, I need Your help. Got with version 1.2.2 problems with my Technotrend DVB-S card. Since the update it's nearly impossible...
Replies
Views
well...seems to be fixed now.
well...seems to be fixed now.
Mediaportal download page via the home page top menu says: "|404| Bad karma, sorry...we can't find that page!"...
Replies
Views
TNX for the feedback quantentunnel (y)
TNX for the feedback quantentunnel (y)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description: Export of TV and Radio channels and schedules fails. Export pop-up message stays on...
Replies
Views
re: Current Rating in "my music playing now" not working This is largely down to there being no defined standards for storing ratings. http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3756
re: Current Rating in "my music playing now" not working This is largely down to there being no defined standards for storing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3742
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3742
Hello when you have no Album set in the ID3Tag, but have a Cover, you don't this Cover in Mediaportal. Because when it is only a...
Replies
Views
Marking this thread as "no bug" and closing. As Anton said, the issue seems to have been caused by the attempt to use multiple tuners on the Hauppauge HVR-4000 at the same time. With the HVR-4000 you can only use the DVB-S/S2 *or* DVB-T tuner at any given time - a hardware limitation - so it should be set up as a hybrid card...
Marking this thread as "no bug" and closing. As Anton said, the issue seems to have been caused by the attempt to use multiple...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, - brand new Win 7 install all updates applied (including sp1) - asus p5b-e, 6Gb RAM...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom