1.2.x (8 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000 HDD: S: 1 TB C: 1,5TB Memory: S: 2GB DDR2 C: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: S: MSI 550MCP C: Gigabyte 780G Video Card: C: HD6450 Video Card Driver: 10.8 Sound Card: Onboard, ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Optical...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000...
Replies
Views
Ok. I understand this is an acceptable behaviour... In fact, I've got myself some manual renamed channels that I had to re-rename with each rescan in prior versions. May be we can move this thread to somewhere else and go on discussing about some approach (may be ask user to rename or not each renamed channel found, or mark them in...
Ok. I understand this is an acceptable behaviour... In fact, I've got myself some manual renamed channels that I had to re-rename...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 SP1 Enterprise 32bit CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo, 6550...
Replies
Views
There seems to be a problem with the Gain Focus setting, in that it doesn't seem to take effect when media (TV) is playing. I can tell this from the stats as my render time is about 7ms when MP is in focus and increases to about 16ms when not. I ticked the Gain Focus setting on most of the buttons, including the volume controls...
There seems to be a problem with the Gain Focus setting, in that it doesn't seem to take effect when media (TV) is playing. I can...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a similar problem with MP 1.2.3. I have Mediaportal startup automatically with Windows startup. Sometimes when I boot the computer, and Mediaportal started up, the remote won't work for Mediaportal. Although the IR monitor receives the IR commands from my remote. Closing down Mediaportal (via keyboard) and restarting it...
Hi, I have a similar problem with MP 1.2.3. I have Mediaportal startup automatically with Windows startup. Sometimes when I boot...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
2012-01-03 02:33:46.768680 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: d3dapp: DirectX9Ex is lost or gpu hung --> Reinit of DX9Ex is needed. 2012-01-03 02:33:46.770680 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: d3dapp: Graphic adapter 'NVIDIA GeForce 8400 GS' is using driver version '8.17.12.8562' 2012-01-03 02:33:46.770680 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: d3dapp: Pixel shaders supported: 512...
2012-01-03 02:33:46.768680 [Warn.][MPMain(1)]: d3dapp: DirectX9Ex is lost or gpu hung --> Reinit of DX9Ex is needed. 2012-01-03...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 2x2TB...
Replies
Views
Everything that is broken is a bug. No matter if we are cabable of fixing it or not :)
Everything that is broken is a bug. No matter if we are cabable of fixing it or not :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Recordings before 2:00 am at the morning of 25th March stopped exactly at 2:00 am. You can...
Replies
Views
The difference in speed is when writing to DB, not reading/querying. I am not sure of the exact figure, I've read reports as low as 10% and as high as 50% :S
The difference in speed is when writing to DB, not reading/querying. I am not sure of the exact figure, I've read reports as low as...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 775...
Replies
Views
An 'every week at this time' schedule will record whatever happens to be on at that time every week. It doesn't check for the program name. Edit: the schedule is set for 21.10 - 21.45. Since the second (7.22) program starts at 21.40, it will be recorded. Or, I think, 5 minutes of it plus the post-record time will be recorded. Mark
An 'every week at this time' schedule will record whatever happens to be on at that time every week. It doesn't check for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have shedule a record to weekly record Two and a Half man at the same time, but this...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2 Duo E8400 @ 2x3Ghz HDD: ST31000524NS Memory: 2GB DDR3 Motherboard: Video Card: NVidia GeForce GT430 Video Card Driver: 8.17.12.6558 Sound Card: Asus Xonar D1 Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default wide Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2...
Replies
Views
Hello guys I'm closing this thread as no bug. As I said on the mantis, recording (and previewing) has never been possible for radio internet streams. Adding good support for this would be non-trivial - could take months of work (even a year or more if only one person works on it). mm
Hello guys I'm closing this thread as no bug. As I said on the mantis, recording (and previewing) has never been possible for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Radio is not recoding. tv.log shows: 2012-04-17 20:32:36.625000 [scheduler thread(9)]...
Replies
Views
Is no-one interested in fixing the inconsistencies in the keymapping I identified?
Is no-one interested in fixing the inconsistencies in the keymapping I identified?
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 Hardware: See Old HTPC in sig. I've...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problems with Music DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm having a few problems with Music. 1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to "Show Playlist" switches from the Music files view to the Playlist, but not back again. I was told this action works as a Toggle, but it doesn't for me. I've had to set up an extra action for when in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm having a few problems with Music. 1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm having a few problems with Music. 1. Pressing the button (Yellow) assigned to...
Replies
Views
Got same problem with DVD playback after upgrade to DSM 4.1. Filled support ticket yesterday, got email the next day (today): Applied this update - and viola - DVD stored in NAS Synology are watchable again! Checked the release notes for this release. This could be an issue for MP: So after short checking of MP code i found that it...
Got same problem with DVD playback after upgrade to DSM 4.1. Filled support ticket yesterday, got email the next day (today)...
Hi. I'm a MP 1.2.3 user for some time now, but haven't got a clue what happened to me recently. After updating my NAS. (Synology)...
Replies
Views
Hello Emil You are absolutely correct - this is a design limitation. Marking this thread as "will not fix" for the moment, but I will definitely consider this limitation in future DiSEqC reworks. Thanks for reporting! (y) mm
Hello Emil You are absolutely correct - this is a design limitation. Marking this thread as "will not fix" for the moment, but I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 I believe that MP dose exactly what it should do when it combining channels from multiples card. But...
Replies
Views
According to mantis we made a change that will be in MP 1.3b: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
According to mantis we made a change that will be in MP 1.3b: http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Is the option in MediaPortal 1.1.3 TV Server to prevent duplicate recordings based in Episode Num/Title working? I have it...
Replies
Views
Just checked. It's like you said. So it's not a bug, it's a feature ;-)
Just checked. It's like you said. So it's not a bug, it's a feature ;-)
Hello all, I discovered that tvservice doesn't bother I've changed prerecording to 3 minutes. It still starts recording 7 minutes...
Replies
Views
We could change the extended logging a bit so that it outputs the same information in about 1/6th of the lines though. I can imagine that would help to reduce the log sizes quite a bit. A real solution will require to rewrite the PowerScheduler, which is probably a good idea. However, given the enourmous amount of spaghetti-code...
We could change the extended logging a bit so that it outputs the same information in about 1/6th of the lines though. I can...
The powerScheduler plugin unconditionally checks all power handlers each second. Relevant part of the log when starting up the TV...
Replies
Views
J
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description "Speaker Environment" keeps changing back too 2 speakers when I launch media portal. This is found under "PowerDVD Audio Decoder" under "Codecs and Render" in the "Media Portal -Configure" program. I have PowerDVD player 7(LG OEM) and the audio coder I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description "Speaker Environment" keeps changing back too 2 speakers when I launch media...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description "Speaker Environment" keeps changing back too 2 speakers when I launch media...
Replies
Views
jamie marchant
J
MP1 MP2 Power loop DE
Sometimes when I turn on my MP machine it turns straight off again. sometimes this takes 10 seconds or tonight it was fast enough that the TV monitor often had not even started showing a picture before it was turned off again. I thought it might have been a conflicting setting in the power scheduler settings but I now use power...
Sometimes when I turn on my MP machine it turns straight off again. sometimes this takes 10 seconds or tonight it was fast enough...
Sometimes when I turn on my MP machine it turns straight off again. sometimes this takes 10 seconds or tonight it was fast enough...
Replies
Views
DragonQ, You can adjust the timeout (Channel tuning wait time) to be shorter...a few seconds if you wish...but dont make it too short otherwise working channels are aborted before being successfully tuned. Look in TV Server config the setting is in there. J. ps - It can be fustrasting when you power on the next time and it has to...
DragonQ, You can adjust the timeout (Channel tuning wait time) to be shorter...a few seconds if you wish...but dont make it too...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Related to http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3943
Related to http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3943
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When you open a Playlist with reatives filenames you don't see any Information about the...
Replies
Views
Hi Al_Capone In my opinion the thread you linked may have two problems mixed into it. One with MediaInfo that kkozma and solas989 were experiencing, and the other *possibly* with TsReader that you and mrspock were experiencing. I can play the sample provided by kkozma with MP 1.2.0 without any problem. I tried to download the sample...
Hi Al_Capone In my opinion the thread you linked may have two problems mixed into it. One with MediaInfo that kkozma and solas989...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 (stable, no SVN, upgraded from 1.1.3 final) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: XP, SP3...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply JuergenZ! TV Server can't schedule recording without any EPG data present (start/end time is definitely needed). According to the logs you had an EPG grabbing problem, and you already figured out a corrupt database problem. Since you mentioned the problem is fixed, i'll set this to No Bug for now. Please let...
Sorry for the late reply JuergenZ! TV Server can't schedule recording without any EPG data present (start/end time is definitely...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hallo In spite of showing a bunch of scheduled recordings under "schedule" in MYSQL DB...
Replies
Views
You can try attached version, it's the latest build from Git Source :) Enjoy :)
You can try attached version, it's the latest build from Git Source :) Enjoy :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: AvalonHD Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: AMD 2,5 GHz HDD: 32 GB...
Replies
Views
Well amending the batch file hasn't worked too well. Now I can't go to standby via the Start Menu (I've quit MP, but when I try it just blanks the screen briefly). From the log, it seems to be triggering a wakeup sequence and running my batch file, even though it hasn't actually gone to standby, and it only got as far as Stopping the...
Well amending the batch file hasn't worked too well. Now I can't go to standby via the Start Menu (I've quit MP, but when I try it...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult x64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Hi mm So would this be due to a less than ideal signal or something else? That was before I even paused it, so it should have just deleted the oldest file and created a new one. If I did start playing at 20:48, that was only 1 minute later, so it certainly shouldn't have even filled up by then. Next time I run the test I'll...
Hi mm So would this be due to a less than ideal signal or something else? That was before I even paused it, so it should...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
AW: OSD incorrect time elapsed and remaining on render Screenshot? I think I have a similar problem with recordings. Maybe I can post a screenshot on Monday..
AW: OSD incorrect time elapsed and remaining on render Screenshot? I think I have a similar problem with recordings. Maybe I can...
Using the master branch of MP from git. Steps to Reproduce 1.) open mediaportal 2.) go to tv 3.) go to recorded tv 4.) got...
Replies
Views
Hi Roger I can reproduce, and my setup is a plain analog stereo output. If I remember correctly, the ASIO code uses a mixer in some way, and that is probably the reason for this. mm
Hi Roger I can reproduce, and my setup is a plain analog stereo output. If I remember correctly, the ASIO code uses a mixer in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
Replies
Views
Fixed in MP 1.3a. Thanks! :)
Fixed in MP 1.3a. Thanks! :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Celeron G530 (2.4...
Replies
Views
i don't think so, because i turned epg grabbing off for one card, because there were problems already. problem was always after resume from standby (hibernate), that there was "no signal" or only one card working. only after a reboot both cards worked until i made the changes described above. so everything is fine now. just wanted to...
i don't think so, because i turned epg grabbing off for one card, because there were problems already. problem was always after...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home x32 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64X2 4850e...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom