1.2.x (5 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
The freezing picture is a known bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2824
The freezing picture is a known bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2824
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I'm currently testing with one tuner and have experienced the following bugs/anomalies...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved uninstalling and removing all files from disk, but this can't be normal after so much years of developing. Sorry for my bad english, I'm Matteon and now I need an help, I'd have to understand how this can be...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi all, I've the problem in subject. It's happened to me lot of time. I solved...
Replies
Views
Yes please.
Yes please.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After updating my 1.2.2Installation to 1.2.3 I get an Out of Memory Exception from my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Can't Kill MP 1.2.3 DE
It seems to have stopped doing it now before I had a chance to change that setting, so I guess it's nothing to do with that. All I've done since my last post is change the skin from PureVisionHDBlue to PureVisionHDHorizon and back again, and enable EPG grabbing when idle (had to rescan due to Freeview changes, so EPG was blank and I...
It seems to have stopped doing it now before I had a chance to change that setting, so I guess it's nothing to do with that. All...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I closed MP, which isn't set to close to the systray and normally closes completely...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV server upgrade DE
Wrong forum. You posted this in the MediaPortal 2 section. ;) Issue is already known http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3440
Wrong forum. You posted this in the MediaPortal 2 section. ;) Issue is already known...
There was some problems when upgrading tv server in version 1.1.x (tvplugin.dll not upgraded or tv service not stopped so files...
Replies
Views
My problem solved aswell. Running the .exe as described above I had some problems with. But I used the backupsettings plugin and then did a normal reinstall, now everything is epic again.
My problem solved aswell. Running the .exe as described above I had some problems with. But I used the backupsettings plugin and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hello all, I've just update the MP to 1.2.3 and when I try to run the application, just...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I'll disable that to avoid complicating things ;)
Yeah, I'll disable that to avoid complicating things ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description (Had to select 1.2.2 in the Version box as 1.2.3 isn't an option yet). I was watching...
Replies
Views
Is in mantis as a bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Is in mantis as a bug http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3736
Hi. Just updated to 1.2.3 TVService is not detecting if episode is recorded or not since this commit to git : Mantis 3608 -...
Replies
Views
Set thread titel to "no bug".
Set thread titel to "no bug".
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have upgraded MePo to version 1.23. After Upgrading I have recognized that all my...
Replies
Views
J
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description "Speaker Environment" keeps changing back too 2 speakers when I launch media portal. This is found under "PowerDVD Audio Decoder" under "Codecs and Render" in the "Media Portal -Configure" program. I have PowerDVD player 7(LG OEM) and the audio coder I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description "Speaker Environment" keeps changing back too 2 speakers when I launch media...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description "Speaker Environment" keeps changing back too 2 speakers when I launch media...
Replies
Views
jamie marchant
J
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider Digi decided to move around some channels. I did a full rescan (Germany/Full, as Hungary/Digi is not listed), however it did not find the lowest tansponder (121500 kHz/6900/256QAM). If I plug in the cable...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. After turning my server/client to a client, and running for about a week using an hdhomerun dual as the main tuner, the problem has not re-occurred. It seems that heavy I/O to the secondary hard drive (on an old Pentium 4 computer with IDE drives) was what triggered the problem. Would this officially be a "no bug" then?
Hi guys. After turning my server/client to a client, and running for about a week using an hdhomerun dual as the main tuner, the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description hdtv .ts file or live tv occasionally slow to launch with accompanying high cpu and low...
Replies
Views
Ah I see. I thought Archive would contain very old posts so didn't look in there. Good to know this is being looked at.
Ah I see. I thought Archive would contain very old posts so didn't look in there. Good to know this is being looked at.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I just tried to rescan as Freeview has recently moved things around and was rather...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV audio DE
Also make sure default directsound device is set as renderer.
Also make sure default directsound device is set as renderer.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description MP 1.2.2.0 HdHomeRun Windows7 No TV audio I do hear the cricket chirp when I select a...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi there, Apologises for no logs, these will follow later (once I'm back home). I have found what I believe is a bug (although some may say its an improvement request)... From within TVServer config (SetupTV), if you go into DVB EPG settings and turn off "grab EPG while idle" and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi there, Apologises for no logs, these will follow later (once I'm back home). I have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi there, Apologises for no logs, these will follow later (once I'm back home). I have...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Some errors I've reported in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/posts/855921/ 1. Use TV-Server to scan all channels, then channel name gets error characters, shown as the attached file "20120404_tvchannels.jpg". 2. Change TV EPG grabber settings, but TV Guide still...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Some errors I've reported in this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Some errors I've reported in this thread...
Replies
Views
I would ... but, the wife deleted the episode in RecordedTV when she finished watching the trans-coded version in videos. I still think it is more likely a corrupted file, as there has been no other issue with more recently recorded programs. ... but now we will have to wait for a repeat of the issue. Thank you, Chuck
I would ... but, the wife deleted the episode in RecordedTV when she finished watching the trans-coded version in videos. I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description This just started today on my Client/Server in the living room. I don't know if it is a...
Replies
Views
Hello micko, I just wanted to report this bug either. I have a hint for users that do not want to delete all their scheduled recordings to renew them not using the search function. I use a SQL script to resolve scheduled recordings that conflict with each other: SELECT * FROM ( SELECT programName,startTime,endTime,displayName...
Hello micko, I just wanted to report this bug either. I have a hint for users that do not want to delete all their scheduled...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description There is no conflict warning when using TV client search option. I can schedule more shows...
Replies
Views
sorry, ive put up logs in the other forum. thanks for your help :)
sorry, ive put up logs in the other forum. thanks for your help :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description mediaportal 1.2.2 Steps to Reproduce: I have just done a fresh install of media...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply, Busy with work :-( PD and doveman thanks for the tips, I'll try them as soon as I can find the time, I didn't realise that the delay could be reduced. I understand it would be difficult to make changes to the 'tune and timeout' setup but how about a start on 'default' channel option, It wouldn't help if a...
Sorry for the late reply, Busy with work :-( PD and doveman thanks for the tips, I'll try them as soon as I can find the time, I...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, If a channel is not transmitting when TV is started MP hangs until timeout occurs...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting this elliotmc. I'm new to MP and I was thinking it was something I was doing wrong.
Thanks for reporting this elliotmc. I'm new to MP and I was thinking it was something I was doing wrong.
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
I just tried this on a completely clean (1.2.2) installation and I couldn't reproduce your problem. P3 started playing after a few seconds with no timeout. //W
I just tried this on a completely clean (1.2.2) installation and I couldn't reproduce your problem. P3 started playing after a few...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When playing web-radio stream from www.sverigesradio.se, it seems like it takes around 8...
Replies
Views
What codecs have you got for video playback, are they trying to play using dxva, format of files also makes a difference.
What codecs have you got for video playback, are they trying to play using dxva, format of files also makes a difference.
Whenever I hit play on any video file from moving pictures Mediaportal locks up and I have to end the task to get back out of it...
Replies
Views
Ok. We will see :-) Thanks for your time!
Ok. We will see :-) Thanks for your time!
MediaPortal Version: 1.22 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 + SP1 CPU Type: Intel I3 2100 HDD: SSD OCZ...
Replies
Views
Everything that is broken is a bug. No matter if we are cabable of fixing it or not :)
Everything that is broken is a bug. No matter if we are cabable of fixing it or not :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Recordings before 2:00 am at the morning of 25th March stopped exactly at 2:00 am. You can...
Replies
Views
Looks like a bug. I will file this one later. Thanks, Mark PS. It's great to see someone new posting bug reports. However, please post logs even if you think the bug is obvious.
Looks like a bug. I will file this one later. Thanks, Mark PS. It's great to see someone new posting bug reports. However...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description The sort function of the schedules tab reproduces a wrong date order. You can see that the...
Replies
Views
I have see a lot of error related to PS. Would be nice to try without it or clean install ofc :)
I have see a lot of error related to PS. Would be nice to try without it or clean install ofc :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I'm using the Tswrtier from here...
Replies
Views
Thanks.
Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After installing MP, yesterday I set the EPG grabber to grab both whilst timeshifting...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Build: 1.2.0-854-g3c69229-EXP-Sebastiii_Custom_Build_x64_TSReaderMod --------------------------------- Sometimes when returning from hibernate MediaPortal is "unresponsive" and can't be closed. Even ALT+F4, ALT+Tab, CTRL+ALT+DEL does not change the fact that i continue to see MP like nothing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Build: 1.2.0-854-g3c69229-EXP-Sebastiii_Custom_Build_x64_TSReaderMod...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Build: 1.2.0-854-g3c69229-EXP-Sebastiii_Custom_Build_x64_TSReaderMod...
Replies
Views
It would be ideal if MP remembered where you were in the previous list so that if you move back to that list, it moves back to the same point. However, as far as I understand, the current behaviour is far too embedded within MediaPortal to be changed. Sorry. The fundamental problem is that you have 17 albums with the same name...
It would be ideal if MP remembered where you were in the previous list so that if you move back to that list, it moves back to the...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom