1.2.x (10 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
What does exactly happen?
What does exactly happen?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description 2012-02-19 07:11:46.163411 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception...
Replies
Views
An 'every week at this time' schedule will record whatever happens to be on at that time every week. It doesn't check for the program name. Edit: the schedule is set for 21.10 - 21.45. Since the second (7.22) program starts at 21.40, it will be recorded. Or, I think, 5 minutes of it plus the post-record time will be recorded. Mark
An 'every week at this time' schedule will record whatever happens to be on at that time every week. It doesn't check for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I have shedule a record to weekly record Two and a Half man at the same time, but this...
Replies
Views
Hello I found out that the .net4 Updates and .net4 security fixes seem to be the reason, maybe caused by a download error or someting else. They crashed the PC so often that the configuration files of Mediaportal were corrupt. So I had to deinstall all the fixes and updates of the last few days -- resetting the computer to last...
Hello I found out that the .net4 Updates and .net4 security fixes seem to be the reason, maybe caused by a download error or...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi, suddenly I am encountering two problems when using MediaPortal. First problem is...
Replies
Views
Cannot reproduce, mine changes on the second hand hitting 60 spot on. tried with 5 different skins.
Cannot reproduce, mine changes on the second hand hitting 60 spot on. tried with 5 different skins.
Sometimes the clock has not the same time like the windows clock. It is behind them. See the screenshot. MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.111025-1505) CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.9GHz HDD: 1 x 110 GB, 1 x 1.5 TB (consist of 3 x 500 GB) Memory: 4 GB Motherboard: Asus...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service...
Replies
Views
For DVDs you must have folder structure exactly like this: Film\MovieName\Video_TS\(VIDEO_TS.IFO + other VOB and IFO files). Something like this: Video Database - MediaPortal Wiki
For DVDs you must have folder structure exactly like this: Film\MovieName\Video_TS\(VIDEO_TS.IFO + other VOB and IFO files)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win 7 x 64 Sp 1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5 HDD: OCZ SSD...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: avalon 1.0.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.80 GHz HDD: Western Digital WD10EACS 1.0 TB Memory: 8GB DDR2 non ECC Motherboard: Azus P5N7A-VM Video Card: Onboard Nvidia Gforce 9300 Video Card Driver: 8.7.12.8652 Sound Card: Onboard Realtek / Nvidia HD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: avalon 1.0.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.80...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: avalon 1.0.0.0 Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel core 2 duo 2.80...
Replies
Views
When you adjust skip steps, you can only go ascending, not descending, so not a bug more a design flaw and as it works, don't think anyone will be that bothered by it to change.
When you adjust skip steps, you can only go ascending, not descending, so not a bug more a design flaw and as it works, don't think...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Win7 x64 CPU Type: AMD A8-3850 HDD: Crucial m4 60GB...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 3x2TB Memory: 4GB DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte, the popular AM2+ one. Video Card: NVIDIA 8400 GS MPEG2 Video Codec: ffdshow, lates k-lite 8.10 MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow handles all. h.264 Video Codec...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 3x2TB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: streamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: WD, 1x1TB 3x2TB...
Replies
Views
I am also experiencing the same problem with a DVICO (FusionHDTV USB, AVStream Capture (DVBT-DUAL) version 1) card. It is recognised and is loading the 6.1.13.0 driver which works with both the dvico software and ms media centre. It is running on win 7 fully patched and has worked with previous versions of media portal. John S.
I am also experiencing the same problem with a DVICO (FusionHDTV USB, AVStream Capture (DVBT-DUAL) version 1) card. It is...
Hi, Have just reformatted computer with Windows 7 isntall, and downloaded MediaPortal for the first time. Am trying to get tehe...
Replies
Views
Marking this bug report as fixed and closing the thread. The problem was reported solved here.
Marking this bug report as fixed and closing the thread. The problem was reported solved here.
MediaPortal Version: MP-1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: Win 7 32bits CPU Type: X2-5900+ HDD: Samsung SATA...
Replies
Views
Ok. We will see :-) Thanks for your time!
Ok. We will see :-) Thanks for your time!
MediaPortal Version: 1.22 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows 7 + SP1 CPU Type: Intel I3 2100 HDD: SSD OCZ...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply @IchBinsShort Just tried to reproduce this issue on upcoming 1.3 Final, and after adding some songs to the playlist and unplugging LAN connection on HTPC, i had to confirm the 'Unable to play file X' for EVERY song in the playlist. @jameson_uk any comments on this? I'll add this bug to mantis, so we don't...
Sorry for the late reply @IchBinsShort Just tried to reproduce this issue on upcoming 1.3 Final, and after adding some songs to...
I have my Music on the ServerPC and sometimes the connection to the ServerPC could be lost. Under this condition you get an error...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000 HDD: S: 1 TB C: 1,5TB Memory: S: 2GB DDR2 C: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: S: MSI 550MCP C: Gigabyte 780G Video Card: C: HD6450 Video Card Driver: 10.8 Sound Card: Onboard, ALC889A Sound Card AC3: Optical...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 (Server and client) CPU Type: S: 3800+ C: X2 4000...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Power loop DE
Sometimes when I turn on my MP machine it turns straight off again. sometimes this takes 10 seconds or tonight it was fast enough that the TV monitor often had not even started showing a picture before it was turned off again. I thought it might have been a conflicting setting in the power scheduler settings but I now use power...
Sometimes when I turn on my MP machine it turns straight off again. sometimes this takes 10 seconds or tonight it was fast enough...
Sometimes when I turn on my MP machine it turns straight off again. sometimes this takes 10 seconds or tonight it was fast enough...
Replies
Views
AW: Freeze when trying to enter Live TV at random times Bad news - after inserting a call to LogDebug befor acquiring m_Lock in CMpTs::AddChannel the problem seems to be gone. LogDebug("AddChannel (%ld), last lock: %s (%ld)", GetCurrentThreadId(), m_LastLock, m_LastLockThread); CAutoLock lock(&m_Lock); Not really surprising as...
AW: Freeze when trying to enter Live TV at random times Bad news - after inserting a call to LogDebug befor acquiring m_Lock in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: Phenom II X2 955 BE HDD...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting this elliotmc. I'm new to MP and I was thinking it was something I was doing wrong.
Thanks for reporting this elliotmc. I'm new to MP and I was thinking it was something I was doing wrong.
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
re: StackLayout -> Auto align/invisible not working on "first" item OK, seems like this is NOT a bug. The problem was that there was not Thumb file here, so adding +Control.HasThumb(itself) to Visibility mitigated this: Before: After: You can close this as "NOT BUG", :thx:
re: StackLayout -> Auto align/invisible not working on "first" item OK, seems like this is NOT a bug. The problem was that there...
It seems that when you have a group using StackLayout(0,Horizontal,true), that Auto alignment for hidden items does work in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 loosing Focus of MP DE
no, i can't set it to "always on Top" cause its a Multimonitor System. Primary is Desktop and Secondary MP at the 55". If i would do that, i could never use the Primary for mail, internet aso. Btw. it worked normaly up to V1.20. (1.1.3 and older worked nicely) No Defender or other thing active at bachround. Just plain MP...
no, i can't set it to "always on Top" cause its a Multimonitor System. Primary is Desktop and Secondary MP at the 55". If i would...
Hi, i had major problems to control 1.21 with the MCE. MP loosed the focus after a random time and i had to press allways the...
Replies
Views
I see what I can do here to speed things up... Not a bug though, more a feature request to ignore stuff on network shares.
I see what I can do here to speed things up... Not a bug though, more a feature request to ignore stuff on network shares.
Very Slow Browsing Speed on SMB Shares MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit Sp1 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hello, was there any solution found to be happy?
Hello, was there any solution found to be happy?
Sometimes when I try to turn on the TV it just freezes. I can often reproduce it by: Play something with online videos Stop that...
Replies
Views
Hi Mark, I had this problem also. Do you have more tuner cards listed in server settings than you should? For me, and for some unknown reason, MP has picked up a mystery and non-existent duplicate of my tuner card. It is a dual so there should be two entries but for some reason there are 3. Haven't figured out how to fix it yet but...
Hi Mark, I had this problem also. Do you have more tuner cards listed in server settings than you should? For me, and for some...
I don't have Debug shortcut since I use TVserver in stand-alone mode, so I attached all the logs TVServer produced below...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have never tried to ping the server - how would I go about trying this? Ultimately, there is never any problem browisng or playing shared files from the client PCs outside mediaportal. Forcing half-duplex - that sounds like something that might be worth trying. What does this entail? I did try and find whether I have a...
Hi, I have never tried to ping the server - how would I go about trying this? Ultimately, there is never any problem browisng or...
Started tv server machine with switch turned off, so no link on LAN card. When server starts up and the network card does not have...
Replies
Views
Hi rlevis Do the following files exist in your MP folder MpaDecFilter.ax Mpeg2DecFilter.ax If so you can reregister them using filmerit
Hi rlevis Do the following files exist in your MP folder MpaDecFilter.ax Mpeg2DecFilter.ax If so you can reregister them using...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 After installing a codec package, I lost the MPC - MPA audio codec, so wanted to install MP 1.2.2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dynamc Refresh Rate DE
Related issue. Because I have a multi monitor setup which supports various fps now I can start working on all related multi-monitor issues. An update to the refresh rate changer is is the works. No additional Mantis needed. I work on the update under the above mentioned Mantis.
Related issue. Because I have a multi monitor setup which supports various fps now I can start working on all related multi-monitor...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1. MediaPortal Skin: SteamedMP Windows Version: Win 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel E8400 3GHz (clocked to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a similar problem with MP 1.2.3. I have Mediaportal startup automatically with Windows startup. Sometimes when I boot the computer, and Mediaportal started up, the remote won't work for Mediaportal. Although the IR monitor receives the IR commands from my remote. Closing down Mediaportal (via keyboard) and restarting it...
Hi, I have a similar problem with MP 1.2.3. I have Mediaportal startup automatically with Windows startup. Sometimes when I boot...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
Branch created, merged to master, issue marked as fixed in MP 1.3b and closed. Thanks georgius (y)
Branch created, merged to master, issue marked as fixed in MP 1.3b and closed. Thanks georgius (y)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB Samsung F4 Memory: 8GB DDR3 1600Mhz Motherboard: MSI 990FXA-GD80 Video Card: HD6950 2GB Video Card Driver: 12.1 Sound Card: onboard Realtek AC97 (ALC892) Sound Card AC3: no AC3 Sound Card Driver...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/dvb-epg-grab-delay-seconds-98091/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/dvb-epg-grab-delay-seconds-98091/
MediaPortal Version: 1.22 MediaPortal Skin: Blackglass Nova Windows Version: Win Home Prem 7 (64bit) (always up-to-date) CPU...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Pro SP1 (Server and Client) CPU Type: Intel Pentium Dualcore E5200 HDD: QNAP 439 Pro, 4x2TB, RAID5 Memory: DDRII 4GB Motherboard: ASUS P5N7A-VM Video Card: Geforce 9300 mGPU Video Card Driver: - Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: optical...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Pro SP1 (Server and Client) CPU Type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Pro SP1 (Server and Client) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom