1.2.x (6 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
Cool, thanks for the update. :)
Cool, thanks for the update. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel Celeron G530 (2.4...
Replies
Views
Thread moved to MediaPortal1 bug report section. Cheers.
Thread moved to MediaPortal1 bug report section. Cheers.
To show the problem rename one file, from TV->Recorded TV (or also from Video) form. Only the file named "name.ts", will be...
Replies
Views
Replying to an old thread in case somebody else has this problem. Maybe this is already fixed. I have MePo v1.2.1 running on an XP system with 2 PCI ATSC tuner cards and I added a Enet connected hdhomerun dual tuner to the XP system. Channel scan works with hdhomerun tools but MePo channel scan failed. During the scan MePo saw a...
Replying to an old thread in case somebody else has this problem. Maybe this is already fixed. I have MePo v1.2.1 running on an...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP 1.7.2 Windows Version: Windows Server 2008 R2 CPU Type: i7 @ 3.5GHz...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPEG-2 codec issue DE
Have you installed any new codecs or media software that would install codecs recently?
Have you installed any new codecs or media software that would install codecs recently?
Over the last few weeks I have a weird error when trying to play MPEG-2 files e.g. Mediaportal TV recordings. Sometimes they play...
Replies
Views
Yeah, you're probably right. I wasn't sure if it was the system or MP/PS++ that was trying/failing to suspend. I did run in debug mode yesterday and it didn't lock up, but it doesn't always happen in normal mode anyway, so that doesn't really mean much. I'll keep trying to get suspend working without TVService/MP first.
Yeah, you're probably right. I wasn't sure if it was the system or MP/PS++ that was trying/failing to suspend. I did run in debug...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I think I fixed that one... :)
Yeah, I think I fixed that one... :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have s StackLayout with several items, one which is smaller than the others for spacing...
Replies
Views
It was an upgrade
It was an upgrade
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/dvb-epg-grab-delay-seconds-98091/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/dvb-epg-grab-delay-seconds-98091/
MediaPortal Version: 1.22 MediaPortal Skin: Blackglass Nova Windows Version: Win Home Prem 7 (64bit) (always up-to-date) CPU...
Replies
Views
So are you saying that there is no bug? If you are seeing stretched thumbs in the defaultwide skin, I would argue that this is a bug and needs fixing. Mark
So are you saying that there is no bug? If you are seeing stretched thumbs in the defaultwide skin, I would argue that this is a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 32 Bit CPU Type: AMD E450 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
forwared to https://www.team-mediaportal.com/support/donate-give-funds-or-gifts
forwared to https://www.team-mediaportal.com/support/donate-give-funds-or-gifts
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Very serious bug: The "donate to mediaportal" downleft in the mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Hi, I move this post to proper sub-forum. Cheers.
Hi, I move this post to proper sub-forum. Cheers.
Hi, I am new to Media Portal and have just downloaded version 1.2.0.0 Final. Although not a major issue I have found that when...
Replies
Views
I have see a lot of error related to PS. Would be nice to try without it or clean install ofc :)
I have see a lot of error related to PS. Would be nice to try without it or clean install ofc :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I'm using the Tswrtier from here...
Replies
Views
Branch created, merged to master, issue marked as fixed in MP 1.3b and closed. Thanks georgius (y)
Branch created, merged to master, issue marked as fixed in MP 1.3b and closed. Thanks georgius (y)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
Replies
Views
+1
+1
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Mediaportal 1.2.3 hungs on starting plugins when minidisplay is enabled. my vdf display...
Replies
Views
Ah I see. I thought Archive would contain very old posts so didn't look in there. Good to know this is being looked at.
Ah I see. I thought Archive would contain very old posts so didn't look in there. Good to know this is being looked at.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description I just tried to rescan as Freeview has recently moved things around and was rather...
Replies
Views
Hi mm1352000, thank you for your interest! I have made a new debug log with following procedure: 1) Manually deleted all old log files. 2) Enabled DVB-EPG grabbing for channel "RTL" and "ProSieben" (for this example) in TvServer configuration. 3) Start MediaPortal in Debug Mode and TV on channel "RTL" => after ~1,5-2 minutes i had one...
Hi mm1352000, thank you for your interest! I have made a new debug log with following procedure: 1) Manually deleted all old log...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I get one short (~1-3 sec.) freeze of TV picture and audio after a channel change and...
Replies
Views
Turns out a reboot solved the problem! Ha... never thought of that... it's almost NEVER necessary to reboot Windows! ;-) ;-) ;-)
Turns out a reboot solved the problem! Ha... never thought of that... it's almost NEVER necessary to reboot Windows! ;-) ;-) ;-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Bug report submitted earlier of crash when changing channels... now I am no longer able...
Replies
Views
I just thought if I renamed the folders it wouldn't be able to see them and would do a fresh install (which it did but clearly not properly) and then I could copy my plugins back. Not to mention renaming a folder is a lot quicker and takes less space than creating a copy of it.
I just thought if I renamed the folders it wouldn't be able to see them and would do a fresh install (which it did but clearly not...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cannot play DVD DE
Did you add the DVD Drive to your Video Folders?
Did you add the DVD Drive to your Video Folders?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi, I am not able to play DVDs. Neither from play disc, nor from the video menu. I can...
Replies
Views
That is correct!
That is correct!
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Win7 64 bit English, all updates CPU Type: AMD dual core 5700...
Replies
Views
No Bug. Bad DVD Rip destroying menus and not creating a proper IFO.
No Bug. Bad DVD Rip destroying menus and not creating a proper IFO.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Using the internal DVD player, I find that when I press my subtitles button assigned to...
Replies
Views
It wasn't actually my idea, I read about other people doing it and thought it was a good idea. I don't know if they're still using it themselves or not though. Maybe I am the only one left ;) I'm quite happy with the capacity/time that my current RAMdrive provides and I much prefer not having the drive constantly being written...
It wasn't actually my idea, I read about other people doing it and thought it was a good idea. I don't know if they're still using...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
There seems to be a problem with the Gain Focus setting, in that it doesn't seem to take effect when media (TV) is playing. I can tell this from the stats as my render time is about 7ms when MP is in focus and increases to about 16ms when not. I ticked the Gain Focus setting on most of the buttons, including the volume controls...
There seems to be a problem with the Gain Focus setting, in that it doesn't seem to take effect when media (TV) is playing. I can...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem while scan for Channels with KNC1 TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin jameson_uk: There were no errors in the log so i did not post them here. But now it's not important anymore, since mm1352000: your tip was perfect! Today i had finally time to try it and everythin worked perfect with this setting!! This thread can be closed.
AW: Problem while scan for Channels with KNC1 TV-Station DVB-S2 Twin jameson_uk: There were no errors in the log so i did not post...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 (19.09.2011) MediaPortal Skin: DEFAULT Windows Version: W7 Ulimate 64bit SP1 (Version 6.1.7601) CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi, Future version of MP can handle it (with no menu) but it's strange that with BDH it didn't work. In Actual MP 1.2 Final, you need LAV Splitter to make it work (for the latest version of BDH) or MPC MPEG Splitter. Normally it should work :)
Hi, Future version of MP can handle it (with no menu) but it's strange that with BDH it didn't work. In Actual MP 1.2 Final, you...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 19 Sept 2011 release MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 64 with all updates...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the late reply JuergenZ! TV Server can't schedule recording without any EPG data present (start/end time is definitely needed). According to the logs you had an EPG grabbing problem, and you already figured out a corrupt database problem. Since you mentioned the problem is fixed, i'll set this to No Bug for now. Please let...
Sorry for the late reply JuergenZ! TV Server can't schedule recording without any EPG data present (start/end time is definitely...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hallo In spite of showing a bunch of scheduled recordings under "schedule" in MYSQL DB...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV audio DE
Also make sure default directsound device is set as renderer.
Also make sure default directsound device is set as renderer.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description MP 1.2.2.0 HdHomeRun Windows7 No TV audio I do hear the cricket chirp when I select a...
Replies
Views
I answer my question. I edited the Gentle.config in server side, and the problem is resolved.
I answer my question. I edited the Gentle.config in server side, and the problem is resolved.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Server running on 192.168.0.190, but the client try to find it on localhost. Check the...
Replies
Views
Hi. No unfortunately not. I've restarted MP (and the HTPC also) often before I grab the gentle.config file. But maybe you've installed MySQL via deploy tool. I have installed MySQL before MP... It's no big deal if you know what to do. Simple edit of gentle.config. But this should not be necessary anyway.
Hi. No unfortunately not. I've restarted MP (and the HTPC also) often before I grab the gentle.config file. But maybe you've...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi. Yesterday I did a clean install of Windows 7 on my main HTPC (due some hardware...
Replies
Views
For DVDs you must have folder structure exactly like this: Film\MovieName\Video_TS\(VIDEO_TS.IFO + other VOB and IFO files). Something like this: Video Database - MediaPortal Wiki
For DVDs you must have folder structure exactly like this: Film\MovieName\Video_TS\(VIDEO_TS.IFO + other VOB and IFO files)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Win 7 x 64 Sp 1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5 HDD: OCZ SSD...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom