1.2.x (2 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
Hi Roger I can reproduce, and my setup is a plain analog stereo output. If I remember correctly, the ASIO code uses a mixer in some way, and that is probably the reason for this. mm
Hi Roger I can reproduce, and my setup is a plain analog stereo output. If I remember correctly, the ASIO code uses a mixer in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD 16:9 Windows Version: XP (MCE2005) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Phenom II-X3 705e...
Replies
Views
TNX for the feedback quantentunnel (y)
TNX for the feedback quantentunnel (y)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description: Export of TV and Radio channels and schedules fails. Export pop-up message stays on...
Replies
Views
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3742
http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3742
Hello when you have no Album set in the ID3Tag, but have a Cover, you don't this Cover in Mediaportal. Because when it is only a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Finally sourced the cause of this. Turns out it is because I had AC3filter set in TV postprocessing. Not sure why it causes MP to crash but removing it solves my problem. Cheers, Jon.
Hi, Finally sourced the cause of this. Turns out it is because I had AC3filter set in TV postprocessing. Not sure why it...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Avalon Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 240e 2.8GHz HDD: WD...
Replies
Views
I just tried this on a completely clean (1.2.2) installation and I couldn't reproduce your problem. P3 started playing after a few seconds with no timeout. //W
I just tried this on a completely clean (1.2.2) installation and I couldn't reproduce your problem. P3 started playing after a few...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When playing web-radio stream from www.sverigesradio.se, it seems like it takes around 8...
Replies
Views
My problem is solved. I stopped the TV Service, reinstalled over the not working vers. 1.2, rebooted and now TV works fine. I think I had not stopped the TV Service correctly in the previous installs. Probably because I didn't see Window was not able to stop it. Same thing happend first time now. When I clicked stop service...
My problem is solved. I stopped the TV Service, reinstalled over the not working vers. 1.2, rebooted and now TV works fine. I...
MediaPortal Version 1.2.0: MediaPortal Skin default: Windows Version win 7 64 bit home: CPU Type core i5 2500T: HDD OCZ...
Replies
Views
Please upload all your logs when error occurs. :thx: Btw, collapsed your long logs ;)
Please upload all your logs when error occurs. :thx: Btw, collapsed your long logs ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP (Family) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000 HDD: Memory: 1.5 Go...
Replies
Views
Branch created, merged to master, issue marked as fixed in MP 1.3b and closed. Thanks georgius (y)
Branch created, merged to master, issue marked as fixed in MP 1.3b and closed. Thanks georgius (y)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit SP1 CPU Type: Intel Core i5...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MPEG-2 codec issue DE
Have you installed any new codecs or media software that would install codecs recently?
Have you installed any new codecs or media software that would install codecs recently?
Over the last few weeks I have a weird error when trying to play MPEG-2 files e.g. Mediaportal TV recordings. Sometimes they play...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider Digi decided to move around some channels. I did a full rescan (Germany/Full, as Hungary/Digi is not listed), however it did not find the lowest tansponder (121500 kHz/6900/256QAM). If I plug in the cable...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Dear All, I was using MP without issues so far however beginning this month my provider...
Replies
Views
I am also experiencing the same problem with a DVICO (FusionHDTV USB, AVStream Capture (DVBT-DUAL) version 1) card. It is recognised and is loading the 6.1.13.0 driver which works with both the dvico software and ms media centre. It is running on win 7 fully patched and has worked with previous versions of media portal. John S.
I am also experiencing the same problem with a DVICO (FusionHDTV USB, AVStream Capture (DVBT-DUAL) version 1) card. It is...
Hi, Have just reformatted computer with Windows 7 isntall, and downloaded MediaPortal for the first time. Am trying to get tehe...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I just realized I forgot to include my step-to-step. t-2 Record TV program using MediaPortal TV Server t-1 Extract Subtitles from TV Program file using CCExtractor 1. Start MediaPortal 2. Navigate to Videos 3. Choose Folder used to store Program file 4. Select TV Program file. Expected: Video plays and Subtitles are...
Sorry, I just realized I forgot to include my step-to-step. t-2 Record TV program using MediaPortal TV Server t-1 Extract...
The video file being played has both imbedded subtitle streams and an external subtitle file with the ".srt" suffix. However, no...
Replies
Views
Hi. No unfortunately not. I've restarted MP (and the HTPC also) often before I grab the gentle.config file. But maybe you've installed MySQL via deploy tool. I have installed MySQL before MP... It's no big deal if you know what to do. Simple edit of gentle.config. But this should not be necessary anyway.
Hi. No unfortunately not. I've restarted MP (and the HTPC also) often before I grab the gentle.config file. But maybe you've...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi. Yesterday I did a clean install of Windows 7 on my main HTPC (due some hardware...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV card issues DE
Guys can you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
Guys can you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I have troubles watching channels from my duoflex card. It's a bit on and off, sometimes...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting this elliotmc. I'm new to MP and I was thinking it was something I was doing wrong.
Thanks for reporting this elliotmc. I'm new to MP and I was thinking it was something I was doing wrong.
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: PureVisionHD Blue Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Phenom II X4 955 HDD...
Replies
Views
Oke then this case is closed, thanks for the help mm!
Oke then this case is closed, thanks for the help mm!
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 (Prod) / Recent SVN (Test) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 (Prod) /...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG Grabber Stalls DE
TNX for the feedback Orbixx ;) Tony, do we consider this as a bug? Or can we somehow prevent this stall to happen on 'off air' channels?
TNX for the feedback Orbixx ;) Tony, do we consider this as a bug? Or can we somehow prevent this stall to happen on 'off air'...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When fetching EPG data over the DVB-T card, it stalls endlessly on the same channel. I...
Replies
Views
Hi and thanks for your answer. I checked that before and it did not help. But now in the morning I checked out if I could find the problem and YES I think it works. I changed my TV Card Driver from mantis 1.1.1.700 to 1.1.1.000 and for now I cant reproduce the problem I hades. So the problem was not to find in mediaportal so...
Hi and thanks for your answer. I checked that before and it did not help. But now in the morning I checked out if I could find...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide 1.2.0.0 Windows Version: win7 ultimate64 servicepack1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
TV Server: (Dedicated computer) MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Core Duo 2140 @ 1.6GHz HDD: 80GB Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Asrock Video Card: Intel GMA 82945G Video Card Driver: 8.14.10.1930 Sound Card: Realtek onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV Server: (Dedicated computer) MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
TV Server: (Dedicated computer) MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cannot play DVD DE
Did you add the DVD Drive to your Video Folders?
Did you add the DVD Drive to your Video Folders?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Hi, I am not able to play DVDs. Neither from play disc, nor from the video menu. I can...
Replies
Views
I answer my question. I edited the Gentle.config in server side, and the problem is resolved.
I answer my question. I edited the Gentle.config in server side, and the problem is resolved.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Server running on 192.168.0.190, but the client try to find it on localhost. Check the...
Replies
Views
My post is already so long ago, now I no longer know myself exactly what I wanted at that time. But I think the problem is not there anymore. Maybe it's MediaPortal 1.3 or because I have MediaPortal installed. At least I can not find the error.
My post is already so long ago, now I no longer know myself exactly what I wanted at that time. But I think the problem is not...
When you have a view of Year or Rating in the Music-View, you can't select this to play all title of this. 1. Make a view with...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Some errors I've reported in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/posts/855921/ 1. Use TV-Server to scan all channels, then channel name gets error characters, shown as the attached file "20120404_tvchannels.jpg". 2. Change TV EPG grabber settings, but TV Guide still...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Some errors I've reported in this thread...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Some errors I've reported in this thread...
Replies
Views
Hi Al_Capone In my opinion the thread you linked may have two problems mixed into it. One with MediaInfo that kkozma and solas989 were experiencing, and the other *possibly* with TsReader that you and mrspock were experiencing. I can play the sample provided by kkozma with MP 1.2.0 without any problem. I tried to download the sample...
Hi Al_Capone In my opinion the thread you linked may have two problems mixed into it. One with MediaInfo that kkozma and solas989...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 (stable, no SVN, upgraded from 1.1.3 final) MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: XP, SP3...
Replies
Views
AW: Cannot enter initial configuration just tried again installing, everything fine now! Sure, this is not a bug within MP :-)
AW: Cannot enter initial configuration just tried again installing, everything fine now! Sure, this is not a bug within MP :-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 final - MULTISEAT - MS SQL MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: MCE 2005 SP3, latest updates...
Replies
Views
Try this: Open TV Server Config Change custom paths & filenames Save + Close TV Server Config Wait 10 seconds Press WIN+R, type services.msc and press enter Manually stop the tvservice, then restart the tvservice Reopen TV Server Config (Have the folders now changed?)
Try this: Open TV Server Config Change custom paths & filenames Save + Close TV Server Config Wait 10 seconds Press WIN+R, type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Every time I load up the TV Server Configuration program, when I go into the Recording...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD playback crash DE
I guess it was. Updated to more recent drivers
I guess it was. Updated to more recent drivers
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 (Prod) / Recent SVN (Test) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 (Prod) / Windows...
Replies
Views
I think this is "fixed" in the music rework by @hwahrmann -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/music-player-rework.112530/
I think this is "fixed" in the music rework by @hwahrmann -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/music-player-rework.112530/
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 Pro SP1 (Server and Client) CPU Type...
Replies
Views
I had an image before the update and in the second attempt it worked. Nevertheless, thank you very much for the tip. I only knew how to drop the whole database, which worked sometimes with unknown tv errors. Repairing the db seems more elegant.
I had an image before the update and in the second attempt it worked. Nevertheless, thank you very much for the tip. I only knew...
As usual Updating kills my MediaPortal Installation. If I want to watch TV it tells "Unknown Error ocured". Before updating I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I move this post to proper sub-forum. Cheers.
Hi, I move this post to proper sub-forum. Cheers.
Hi, I am new to Media Portal and have just downloaded version 1.2.0.0 Final. Although not a major issue I have found that when...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom