1.20 Pre Release (4 Viewers)

Just wanted to give some final feedback on this: I have updated my HTPC from 1.19 to 1.20 Final and everything including stop in the TuneIn plugin, is working just fine.:)(y)(y)
Just wanted to give some final feedback on this: I have updated my HTPC from 1.19 to 1.20 Final and everything including stop in...
Has anyone reported an issue with the 1.20, where on occasions after listening to a radio station, then trying to switch to a TV...
Replies
Views
Thank you to all that contributed to this post. It sorted my query/problem. Also, as always, thanks for the program.
Thank you to all that contributed to this post. It sorted my query/problem. Also, as always, thanks for the program.
In the latest pre release the watched status is not updated at all. A watched recorded show is listed as unwatched in the MP GUI...
Replies
Views
it used to be general HID, but I think it changed an couple of updates ago, but have a movie on atm so can't check just yet --------------- (edit) Yep.... HID still ---------------- (edit) checked the other machine without MadVR and it works fine
it used to be general HID, but I think it changed an couple of updates ago, but have a movie on atm so can't check just yet...
Since installing MP1.20 I have not been able to get the on screen stats while playing video anymore. Neither shift+1 for MP's...
Replies
Views
I've been using MadVR for several versions now. DXVA2 (native) worked well for UHD/HDR but couldn't use the better image processing options. TV worked fine using EVR. Now with MP 1.20, I was trying new settings with DXVA11 trying to get better processing, and it worked great, (except for not being able to check the onscreen stats with...
I've been using MadVR for several versions now. DXVA2 (native) worked well for UHD/HDR but couldn't use the better image processing...
Hello everyone, the new MP 1.20 is in connection with MadVR with me not faultless. The previous version works perfectly. 1. LAV...
Replies
Views
Sorry, wrong forum. Moderator: please delete this thread. This bug report should be here: [confirm] - 1.20 final does not update video duration automatically
Sorry, wrong forum. Moderator: please delete this thread. This bug report should be here: [confirm] - 1.20 final does not update...
Updated to 1.20 final and noticed it does not automatically update new video files duration. The duration appears only after the...
Replies
Views
pushed to master
pushed to master
The DVB-T tuning parameters for Vannas - Granlundsberget in Sweden is wrong and I have created a new file that works. kind regards
Replies
Views
Although fade out option on stop for the Music plugin may not be reliable in previous versions of MP1 it is not working at all in 1.20 pre, using Default Wide HD skin. Fade In works 100%.Logs attached.
Although fade out option on stop for the Music plugin may not be reliable in previous versions of MP1 it is not working at all in...
Although fade out option on stop for the Music plugin may not be reliable in previous versions of MP1 it is not working at all in...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom