1.21 (2 Viewers)

Thanks for the reply catavolt, I assumed as much but your confirmation will save a lot of head scratching.
Thanks for the reply catavolt, I assumed as much but your confirmation will save a lot of head scratching.
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description Hello, This is for 1.21 version but, as far as I remember, long time this bug exist. When...
Replies
Views
Hi nope [emoji20] and the code is the same so no real clue Tapatalk
Hi nope [emoji20] and the code is the same so no real clue Tapatalk
After playing a file the sounds stops working on all following playbacks. A restart of MediaPortal before every playback is working...
Replies
Views
Yes, your Centarea HID.xml but without AutoHotkey running (non-admin account). Then everything works fine, thank goodness.:D
Yes, your Centarea HID.xml but without AutoHotkey running (non-admin account). Then everything works fine, thank goodness.:D
Hi Folks, I've been using MP 1.20 for some time now, all was working well, except for dynamic refresh rate control would sometimes...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV nach Standby DE
Indeed it does... Even the one I had for so long... I guess I should have asked earlier ;) Thanks :)
Indeed it does... Even the one I had for so long... I guess I should have asked earlier ;) Thanks :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description Ich schreibe dieses Thema, weil ich denke das es ein Fehler in der Version 1.21 ist. Ich...
Replies
Views
Thanks I'm thinking to remove that settings, it seems to do more issues than solving it. Or maybe set it to false on fresh install. Like we have done reworks for audio renderer detection maybe after all we can remove it lol Tapatalk
Thanks I'm thinking to remove that settings, it seems to do more issues than solving it. Or maybe set it to false on fresh install...
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description This may be a further symptom of the bug #3 reported previously here, but with much more...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from sleep immediately prior to that. Following that I played a 3D .mkv (Ant Man, also at 08;18) and stopped it to show Problem #1, refresh rate remained at 23hz untill I closed MP to collect the logs. Problem...
In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from...
Replies
Views
N/A
MP1 MP2 3 Bugs in MP 1.21 DE
In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from sleep immediately prior to that. Following that I played a 3D .mkv (Ant Man, also at 08;18) and stopped it to show Problem #1, refresh rate remained at 23hz untill I closed MP to collect the logs. Problem...
In the attached log an example of Problem #3 (2 clicks required on TVguide) occured at 08:18 this morning following a resume from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.21 Description 1) After playing a 3D video (.mkv/mvc) the refresh rate remains on 23hz i.e. it does not...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom