1.22 Pre Release (1 Viewer)

MP1 MP2 TBS6590 DE
Hi, I´m using Boxer as provider. I have a server with 3 cards. One 6590 an two DVBSky T980C. The two cards are set up with CI+ and work quite well I think. The 6590 is rather slow in shifting channels I think and I don´t get as many channels as with the T980C. I also use a card splitter so I can have coded channels for all 4...
Hi, I´m using Boxer as provider. I have a server with 3 cards. One 6590 an two DVBSky T980C. The two cards are set up with CI+ and...
Anyone tried TBS6590 yet? I can´t get CAM to start
Replies
Views
Removed genre because it´s impossible to adjust if someone uses AM/PM due to hardcoded IDs/labelsin MP ;) Hmm, that´s the current module item text, in English it shows the 2 "TV" for recordings, in other languages not - I think I won´t remove it ;) Fixed ;)
Removed genre because it´s impossible to adjust if someone uses AM/PM due to hardcoded IDs/labelsin MP ;) Hmm, that´s the current...
Again, not sure if this is an MP or a skin thing, but the time and the genre overlap each other in the program description. This...
Replies
Views
@Owlsroost I have tested your new test build with the regression fix. The TV and radio/{recorded, search... Guide, and scheduled} fix still works as intended for US, UK, DE and FR. The regression for Jira - MediaPortal Jira I do not know how to test. mrj
@Owlsroost I have tested your new test build with the regression fix. The TV and radio/{recorded, search... Guide, and scheduled}...
Not sure if this is a MP thing or a skin thing (PureVision), but has been an issue since I started using MP (1.12, currently 1.22...
Replies
Views
Hi catavolt, The time now displays properly within the background in both live TV and recordings :) The background in recordings still disappears when paused a second time, but I found that it reappears after skipping forward or backward. Of course, then it disappears again when paused. But we determined that that is a MP bug, not a...
Hi catavolt, The time now displays properly within the background in both live TV and recordings :) The background in recordings...
The time does not fit in the allotted white area. See lower right-hand corner. More of a graphics thing than a bug. Makes it hard...
Replies
Views
Hello Owlsroost, the first Tryout with the patched files look good. (y) I will test it some Days more and report later.
Hello Owlsroost, the first Tryout with the patched files look good. (y) I will test it some Days more and report later.
Hello Developers, i have i issue with the new 1.22 Pre-Release. I just install the new Release. After that, i restart my PC...
Replies
Views
Hello ! After Upgrading MediaPortal 1 on TV-Server and Client: Client-Software frozes at Live-TV. Live TV on Server is working fine. Also TV-Records can be viewed on the Client. I've went back to 1.21, now not working either. I'm sure there is a small solution for this problem. Thanks for any help.
Hello ! After Upgrading MediaPortal 1 on TV-Server and Client: Client-Software frozes at Live-TV. Live TV on Server is working...
Hello ! After Upgrading MediaPortal 1 on TV-Server and Client: Client-Software frozes at Live-TV. Live TV on Server is working...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom