1.24-1.29 Pre Release (1 Viewer)

I'm agree, but the issue than i see today on bat, is not relative to mp. It's an issue on msbuild Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en utilisant Tapatalk
I'm agree, but the issue than i see today on bat, is not relative to mp. It's an issue on msbuild Envoyé de mon LG-H870S en...
Hello there, To test a change made, I wanted to build the 1.25 prerelease wich is not out, yet. Then, I followed this and all the...
Replies
Views
folder.jpg not for CDArt, folder.jpg for Albums thumbs :) i create folder.jpg and put Album picture to track via TagScanner - The Ultimate Tag Editor You can try MPTagThat - The Mediaportal Tag Editor or TagScanner - The Ultimate Tag Editor :)
folder.jpg not for CDArt, folder.jpg for Albums thumbs :) i create folder.jpg and put Album picture to track via TagScanner - The...
I think Ill check some of the things that doesn't work for me long a go. Thats one of them. Im unable to get CDart or CD covers...
Replies
Views
How to reproduce; First, seems to be a problem with windows size font. I have 4K and 250% size. If I open MPConfig from icon "all" is fine (later another small failure) but if I call MPconfig from Mediaportal, with F2 key, then it goes to a very small font size. Another problem with font size is that music database scraper within MP...
How to reproduce; First, seems to be a problem with windows size font. I have 4K and 250% size. If I open MPConfig from icon "all"...
How to reproduce; First, seems to be a problem with windows size font. I have 4K and 250% size. If I open MPConfig from icon "all"...
Replies
Views
Ok maybe internal bluray is the cause. Maybe worth try without internal. I already seen this before and can be some codec settings too. Now I prefer rip my bluray into remux mkv.[emoji12] Will try to test some std blu-ray and bdj one too. Tapatalk
Ok maybe internal bluray is the cause. Maybe worth try without internal. I already seen this before and can be some codec settings...
Hi family! @Sebastiii Short time a go I have start to experience 3D MVC problems. Ill Update this post with my findings, but for...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom