1.3.x (2 Viewers)

Hi Sigpi007 The freezing issue you're seeing is almost certainly nothing to do with the problem discussed in this thread. Same symptoms; different problem. I've taken a quick look at the logs you posted in the CableCARD thread. They're quite long and there are a zillion exceptions so it will take some time for me to work out exactly...
Hi Sigpi007 The freezing issue you're seeing is almost certainly nothing to do with the problem discussed in this thread. Same...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Live TV freezes when you change the channel and are using the HDPVR with the SPDIF...
Replies
Views
Deda, i don't the time, for test all your change ( for now) you don't know what your has changed (since one year :D ) ? and open one ticket with many enhancement , same as MP1.3 rework ? i know for now, is not the best because we want have "one" tickets by change, but if wa describe at max, perhaps we can do it ! what do you think ??
Deda, i don't the time, for test all your change ( for now) you don't know what your has changed (since one year :D ) ? and open...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description NFO are not used for import Video files with *.nfo 1. -Using "Scan" in Configuration.exe...
Replies
Views
I have updated the branch to only play Audio (from a mp4 video/audio file). But with BASS Rework in Wasapi mode, Audio from video mp4 can be played fast @hwahrmann knows maybe the issue. :)
I have updated the branch to only play Audio (from a mp4 video/audio file). But with BASS Rework in Wasapi mode, Audio from video...
Summary 0004332: DRR : is used when M4A audio is played with BASS ! Description Dynamyc refresh rate change frequency of screen...
Replies
Views
Hoped it fixed my problem, but not. I will submit bug when I get logged the problem.
Hoped it fixed my problem, but not. I will submit bug when I get logged the problem.
Reported by @bart0190 in this post. Problem description: TvService crash due to unhandled exception in OnPMTReceived() method...
Replies
Views
Did a little research, and the current pullrequest (#20) does not solve the issue. My proposal is to simply not disable sms-text, but start in the non-sms style if passwords are required. Then for most cases (pin required) it's going to work the same as before, but if you want to securely add an alpha-num password, you can still...
Did a little research, and the current pullrequest (#20) does not solve the issue. My proposal is to simply not disable sms-text...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Just noticed that when typing a password with the virtual keyboard, the SMS style is...
Replies
Views
Ok, i add this mantis in 1st Post as related issue !
Ok, i add this mantis in 1st Post as related issue !
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hi, @tourettes, @Scythe42 Tested version : Combined for 1.4 (17/03/2013) i think is an bug...
Replies
Views
Working :) Thanks and that's great :P Ps : now (joking mode) H265 on this way lol
Working :) Thanks and that's great :P Ps : now (joking mode) H265 on this way lol
JIRA MP1-3120 https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-3120 hi Owlsroost TEST FOR RTSP : used MP 1.4 Pre Release from today...
Replies
Views
So not a bug, Thread set as this !
So not a bug, Thread set as this !
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description When click on "Plugin" Tab its can reproduce it with Atmolight plugin, he start...
Replies
Views
Tried to reproduce this, but i can't. Please post full debug logs after reproducing this issues (see my signature on how to collect those).
Tried to reproduce this, but i can't. Please post full debug logs after reproducing this issues (see my signature on how to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description This issue is still present in the final version. Install was an upgrade from previous...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I use a German Windows version and expect MP to display the German date format in TV recordings screen for the actual recordings. Here are two screenshots from Default and Titan skins: Both skins show e.g. "23-3" as date while "23.03." or "23.3." would be correct for Germany. According to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I use a German Windows version and expect MP to display the German date format in TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I use a German Windows version and expect MP to display the German date format in TV...
Replies
Views
Good to hear you found the issue and TNX for the tip! ;) Update thread prefix to 'No Bug' :D
Good to hear you found the issue and TNX for the tip! ;) Update thread prefix to 'No Bug' :D
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I did: - "clean" deinstall Mediaportal 1.2.2 - install Mediaportal 1.3.0 Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the delay, but not have time before.. now i try it again, read the logs and : IT WORKS! :-) so plz forgive, the path for the music in the playlist was wrong :-(
Sorry for the delay, but not have time before.. now i try it again, read the logs and : IT WORKS! :-) so plz forgive, the path...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I want to add backroundmusic to my slideshows. Found in the Wiki, that a folder.m3u should...
Replies
Views
Maybe it helps tracking down the issue to see how long it takes for your EPG to get populated. What happens when you only select (check) 10/15 TV Channels for EPG grabbing? And how long does that take? Or does that also result in that infinite loop?
Maybe it helps tracking down the issue to see how long it takes for your EPG to get populated. What happens when you only select...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description When I startup my HTPC and then start mediaportal up, go to the EPG and select a channel...
Replies
Views
In this case it was another problem: 2013-04-07 10:04:24.093750 [(9)]: Tvservice stopped due to an unhandled app domain exception System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.TimeoutExpired(Object commandObject) bei...
In this case it was another problem: 2013-04-07 10:04:24.093750 [(9)]: Tvservice stopped due to an unhandled app domain exception...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description When browsing through menu or EPG-view in MP connection to TV-Server gets lost. Did not...
Replies
Views
No, ChannelNumber. Show Tables; 'canceledschedule' 'card' 'cardgroup' 'cardgroupmap' 'channel' 'channelgroup' 'channellinkagemap' 'channelmap' 'conflict' 'diseqcmotor' 'favorite' 'groupmap' 'history' 'keyword' 'keywordmap' 'pendingdeletion' 'personaltvguidemap' 'program' 'radiochannelgroup' 'radiogroupmap' 'recording' 'satellite'...
No, ChannelNumber. Show Tables; 'canceledschedule' 'card' 'cardgroup' 'cardgroupmap' 'channel' 'channelgroup'...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hi, preliminary history: I've upgraded my HTPC System from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0. Upgrade Process...
Replies
Views
Hello @Dragy I've seen and fixed problems like this before, but I'm not 100% sure if the problem is in the Argus TV plugin or the MP core. Probably the underlying cause is that TV Server thinks certain streams contain teletext/subtitle data when they really do not. Could you please: supply *full* log files (need the TV Server log...
Hello @Dragy I've seen and fixed problems like this before, but I'm not 100% sure if the problem is in the Argus TV plugin or the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description This happened for the second time since I use 1.3.0. I have no idea why, the error log...
Replies
Views
Here we go : https://trac.mpc-hc.org/ticket/3195#ticket Can you try on latest MPC-HC ? Then we can port the change (i hope) :)
Here we go : https://trac.mpc-hc.org/ticket/3195#ticket Can you try on latest MPC-HC ? Then we can port the change (i hope) :)
Hi Currently the following file naming formats are supported %movie.name%.srt %movie.name%-Language.srt %movie.name%.Language.srt...
Replies
Views
This issue is already listed, but thank you for report ;) http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3668
This issue is already listed, but thank you for report ;) http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3668
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Using remote the SMS Style Keyboard not working properly in the view coverflow. Steps...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin engine bug DE
Added to mantis: 0004491 valid string.equals can break skin visibility for other controls Skin Engine - 2013-06-21 10:12
Added to mantis: 0004491 valid string.equals can break skin visibility for other controls Skin Engine - 2013-06-21 10:12
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Not working properly skins engine. The files skins videoFullScreen.xml, videoOSD.xml...
Replies
Views
Some people memorise the channels that programmes show on... so I guess sometimes it makes sense to group by channels at times, but not necessarily sort. Example use case: what was the name of that documentary I recorded on the Beeb last week? There are 3 ways to find such a recording (assuming you don't remember the name): genre...
Some people memorise the channels that programmes show on... so I guess sometimes it makes sense to group by channels at times, but...
Don't know if this is skin related or MP 1.3 final related. . . The one thing I really liked about 1.3 beta and 1.3 RC was that I...
Replies
Views
So @haccor if you wanna test. :)
So @haccor if you wanna test. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description As above, all channels are being scanned as channel 10000 I have just upgraded from MP...
Replies
Views
Hi georgius, thank for the filter. i try to test it in the evening. Can you post the next binary on the fist post of this thread : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/merging-mediaportal-url-source-splitter-iptv-filter.121165/
Hi georgius, thank for the filter. i try to test it in the evening. Can you post the next binary on the fist post of this thread...
JIRA MP1-4153 https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4153 MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Pre-Release Description 2. radio...
Replies
Views
Hi, Rework of the disk quota management.
Hi, Rework of the disk quota management.
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description With all plugins disabled I cannot use the 'disk quota' feature on networked drives (in my...
Replies
Views
Compared your settings with mine, only difference is speaker setup, so that can't be it. Should work. The biggest advantage or MPAR is the possibility to speed up the audio stream. This can be very useful when your TV isn't capable of 24P (but your Pana will definitely do that). An example: If your TV wasn't capable of 1080p/24, MPAR...
Compared your settings with mine, only difference is speaker setup, so that can't be it. Should work. The biggest advantage or...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hello, I've got some problems when changing tv channels. Totally reproducable with my...
Replies
Views
Ooh ty, will try that as soon i get home. Edit.. That did the trick. Tyvm
Ooh ty, will try that as soon i get home. Edit.. That did the trick. Tyvm
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description The playback of rarfiles is not working in MP 1.3.0 (also not in 1.3RC). The video files...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I have noticed that the time on pictures viewed by: Shares and Sort by: Date Modified or Date Created are incorrect. I have a picture with the EXIF date taken 6/04/2007 5:20 PM and the Created and Modified windows date time is 6 April 2007, 5:20:41 PM. In Media Portal it displays it as...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I have noticed that the time on pictures viewed by: Shares and Sort by: Date Modified or...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I have noticed that the time on pictures viewed by: Shares and Sort by: Date Modified or...
Replies
Views
Database seems to be correct because all recordings stay correct and available during these 2 days. But now I'm thinking about something. I forgot to stop the tv service before updating to 1.3.0. It's perhaps the base of the problem...I'll keep you updated if the problem comes back. Again, thanks for help! MP has really a great...
Database seems to be correct because all recordings stay correct and available during these 2 days. But now I'm thinking about...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hi, I've just updated my tv server and clients to MP1.3.0 and seems that epg data are not...
Replies
Views
Disregard, I upgraded to 1.4.0 PR, will do the testing there! :)
Disregard, I upgraded to 1.4.0 PR, will do the testing there! :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description As mentioned in the title, whenever I don't have an internet connection starting...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome Colton :) It seems like your problem may be related to plugins (MP TV Series) rather than MediaPortal itself. In any case, we would need log files to confirm: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files mm
Hello and welcome Colton :) It seems like your problem may be related to plugins (MP TV Series) rather than MediaPortal itself...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I just found this program 2 days ago on my windows 7 laptop and it worked fine loved it...
Replies
Views
Hello again Joe Please make sure the Intervideo encoders are at the bottom of the list, and the Mainconcept/HCW encoders are at the top of the list. If you've done that, please provide new log files. mm
Hello again Joe Please make sure the Intervideo encoders are at the bottom of the list, and the Mainconcept/HCW encoders are at...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hello maybe somebody can help me with this issue.. When i launch the tv live, i can...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom