1.3.x (3 Viewers)

Hello and welcome pbr :) Thank you for the report! I suspect the problem may be a driver issue. However, we need log files in order to investigate further. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files#For_Non_Reproducible_Problems_within_MediaPortal Please follow the instructions for...
Hello and welcome pbr :) Thank you for the report! I suspect the problem may be a driver issue. However, we need log files in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I am trying to receive DVB-C with MediaPortal. My local german cabel provider is...
Replies
Views
I've updated the wiki here with an example: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/13_Plugins/XmlTv Hopefully that is understandable. Marking as "no bug".
I've updated the wiki here with an example...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hi In MP 1.2.3 I was grabbing epg data using EPG Grabber and importing TVGuide.xml via...
Replies
Views
Oh! Hadn't spotted that at all - trying it now...That's the ticket - thanks :)
Oh! Hadn't spotted that at all - trying it now...That's the ticket - thanks :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description The issue I'm seeing is already described in the thread here...
Replies
Views
Compared your settings with mine, only difference is speaker setup, so that can't be it. Should work. The biggest advantage or MPAR is the possibility to speed up the audio stream. This can be very useful when your TV isn't capable of 24P (but your Pana will definitely do that). An example: If your TV wasn't capable of 1080p/24, MPAR...
Compared your settings with mine, only difference is speaker setup, so that can't be it. Should work. The biggest advantage or...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hello, I've got some problems when changing tv channels. Totally reproducable with my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 keep crashing DE
Thank you soooooo much for so quick responde. I will try your advice ASAP and I will reply for results. Thank you again and greetings from Croatia.
Thank you soooooo much for so quick responde. I will try your advice ASAP and I will reply for results. Thank you again and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Simply when I turn on a Tv or play any video,after few seconds MP just crash. And this...
Replies
Views
I have updated the branch to only play Audio (from a mp4 video/audio file). But with BASS Rework in Wasapi mode, Audio from video mp4 can be played fast @hwahrmann knows maybe the issue. :)
I have updated the branch to only play Audio (from a mp4 video/audio file). But with BASS Rework in Wasapi mode, Audio from video...
Summary 0004332: DRR : is used when M4A audio is played with BASS ! Description Dynamyc refresh rate change frequency of screen...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I'll do that and post the results.
Thanks, I'll do that and post the results.
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I have a dedicated PC running only media portal. When I have finished watching, I switch...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I use a German Windows version and expect MP to display the German date format in TV recordings screen for the actual recordings. Here are two screenshots from Default and Titan skins: Both skins show e.g. "23-3" as date while "23.03." or "23.3." would be correct for Germany. According to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I use a German Windows version and expect MP to display the German date format in TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I use a German Windows version and expect MP to display the German date format in TV...
Replies
Views
Hoped it fixed my problem, but not. I will submit bug when I get logged the problem.
Hoped it fixed my problem, but not. I will submit bug when I get logged the problem.
Reported by @bart0190 in this post. Problem description: TvService crash due to unhandled exception in OnPMTReceived() method...
Replies
Views
Maybe it helps tracking down the issue to see how long it takes for your EPG to get populated. What happens when you only select (check) 10/15 TV Channels for EPG grabbing? And how long does that take? Or does that also result in that infinite loop?
Maybe it helps tracking down the issue to see how long it takes for your EPG to get populated. What happens when you only select...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description When I startup my HTPC and then start mediaportal up, go to the EPG and select a channel...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the delay, but not have time before.. now i try it again, read the logs and : IT WORKS! :-) so plz forgive, the path for the music in the playlist was wrong :-(
Sorry for the delay, but not have time before.. now i try it again, read the logs and : IT WORKS! :-) so plz forgive, the path...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I want to add backroundmusic to my slideshows. Found in the Wiki, that a folder.m3u should...
Replies
Views
In this case it was another problem: 2013-04-07 10:04:24.093750 [(9)]: Tvservice stopped due to an unhandled app domain exception System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.TimeoutExpired(Object commandObject) bei...
In this case it was another problem: 2013-04-07 10:04:24.093750 [(9)]: Tvservice stopped due to an unhandled app domain exception...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description When browsing through menu or EPG-view in MP connection to TV-Server gets lost. Did not...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I have noticed that the time on pictures viewed by: Shares and Sort by: Date Modified or Date Created are incorrect. I have a picture with the EXIF date taken 6/04/2007 5:20 PM and the Created and Modified windows date time is 6 April 2007, 5:20:41 PM. In Media Portal it displays it as...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I have noticed that the time on pictures viewed by: Shares and Sort by: Date Modified or...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I have noticed that the time on pictures viewed by: Shares and Sort by: Date Modified or...
Replies
Views
This issue is already listed, but thank you for report ;) http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3668
This issue is already listed, but thank you for report ;) http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3668
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Using remote the SMS Style Keyboard not working properly in the view coverflow. Steps...
Replies
Views
So not a bug, Thread set as this !
So not a bug, Thread set as this !
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description When click on "Plugin" Tab its can reproduce it with Atmolight plugin, he start...
Replies
Views
Windows 7 on the server made the difference. Like you said XP support is gonna stop, I feel it already has. Thanks for helping! :-)
Windows 7 on the server made the difference. Like you said XP support is gonna stop, I feel it already has. Thanks for helping! :-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hi I upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 today. Now I have about the same problem as described...
Replies
Views
Ok, i add this mantis in 1st Post as related issue !
Ok, i add this mantis in 1st Post as related issue !
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hi, @tourettes, @Scythe42 Tested version : Combined for 1.4 (17/03/2013) i think is an bug...
Replies
Views
Please post full debug logs when reproducing the issue.
Please post full debug logs when reproducing the issue.
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description ok i use MP Only for watching Anime and nothing else i have been using it going back to...
Replies
Views
Tried to reproduce this, but i can't. Please post full debug logs after reproducing this issues (see my signature on how to collect those).
Tried to reproduce this, but i can't. Please post full debug logs after reproducing this issues (see my signature on how to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description This issue is still present in the final version. Install was an upgrade from previous...
Replies
Views
So @haccor if you wanna test. :)
So @haccor if you wanna test. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description As above, all channels are being scanned as channel 10000 I have just upgraded from MP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom