1.3.x (7 Viewers)

Thanks, I'll do that and post the results.
Thanks, I'll do that and post the results.
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I have a dedicated PC running only media portal. When I have finished watching, I switch...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description In music section, if "shares view" is selected, you can navigate through your media well, but when hitting back, back, back... in remote to go up in the directory tree, Mediaportal freezes when it arrives to root music shares screen (will not show it, just freeze). If i change the default...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description In music section, if "shares view" is selected, you can navigate through your media...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description In music section, if "shares view" is selected, you can navigate through your media...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking the time to have a look. That does perhaps make sense as I recall I'd had some trouble with the database a while back, which I thought was resolved but maybe not o_O Anyway, as you say it appears to have been resolved by the reinstall :)
Thanks for taking the time to have a look. That does perhaps make sense as I recall I'd had some trouble with the database a while...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I was trying to stream from iPlayer with Online Videos and it would play for a few...
Replies
Views
K
Hi mm, sorry, I only noticed your answer now. Have dumped as suggested, filename is uk_freeview_11758_S_itv4_FTA.ts many thanks, KleMC
Hi mm, sorry, I only noticed your answer now. Have dumped as suggested, filename is uk_freeview_11758_S_itv4_FTA.ts many...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I have now reproduced this a number of times. I schedule a long recording (>6 hrs)...
Replies
Views
K
MP1 MP2 keep crashing DE
Thank you soooooo much for so quick responde. I will try your advice ASAP and I will reply for results. Thank you again and greetings from Croatia.
Thank you soooooo much for so quick responde. I will try your advice ASAP and I will reply for results. Thank you again and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Simply when I turn on a Tv or play any video,after few seconds MP just crash. And this...
Replies
Views
@Holzi: Sorry, I hadn't the time to test the new version yet. I will try it as fast as possible! :-)
@Holzi: Sorry, I hadn't the time to test the new version yet. I will try it as fast as possible! :-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hi, I'm using Internet Radio Streams with the default Radio plug-in of MediaPortal. When...
Replies
Views
@catavolt @Dadeo calm down :) it is not the skin bug :)
@catavolt @Dadeo calm down :) it is not the skin bug :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description If label has 2+ words the first word will be cutted from SelectedLabelText property...
Replies
Views
Hi Kiwi. I am using the Hama remote with modified Centarea HID.xml (that I found in the forum). It worked fine with 1.2.3. But here it messes up everything! So I changed back to the old Cantarea HID.xml and TAAAAADAAAA everything works as it should except for my HAMA remote.... :( I haven´t remapped anything.
Hi Kiwi. I am using the Hama remote with modified Centarea HID.xml (that I found in the forum). It worked fine with 1.2.3. But here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description In GUI screen settings the white flash can be moved as usual but I can't move to the...
Replies
Views
For those people watching here who were not aware, the discussion and testing is continuing over here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
For those people watching here who were not aware, the discussion and testing is continuing over here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I have to manually kill the TV service almost every day (stopping it from TV server...
Replies
Views
Without going into the whys & wherefores, if it's told by MP player that a channel change is happening, it expects/waits for the correct (incremented by one from the current) PAT version to arrive. If the new PAT version doesn't arrive then it will eventually timeout and carry on parsing the video/audio/subtitle streams. It behaves...
Without going into the whys & wherefores, if it's told by MP player that a channel change is happening, it expects/waits for the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description As the title suggests, the DVB-C radio channels are not outputting any audio. When I try...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome pbr :) Thank you for the report! I suspect the problem may be a driver issue. However, we need log files in order to investigate further. http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files#For_Non_Reproducible_Problems_within_MediaPortal Please follow the instructions for...
Hello and welcome pbr :) Thank you for the report! I suspect the problem may be a driver issue. However, we need log files in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I am trying to receive DVB-C with MediaPortal. My local german cabel provider is...
Replies
Views
Windows 7 on the server made the difference. Like you said XP support is gonna stop, I feel it already has. Thanks for helping! :-)
Windows 7 on the server made the difference. Like you said XP support is gonna stop, I feel it already has. Thanks for helping! :-)
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hi I upgraded from 1.2.3 to 1.3.0 today. Now I have about the same problem as described...
Replies
Views
Better to try and confirm :) Thanks :)
Better to try and confirm :) Thanks :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hi. Not sure if this is a bug or not but.. in MePo config in the refresh rate changer...
Replies
Views
seems working fine for me ! Also for recorded stream. i think is more Faster to play it ... (maybe i dream). it's a very quick test.
seems working fine for me ! Also for recorded stream. i think is more Faster to play it ... (maybe i dream). it's a very quick test.
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description DRR is activated : Start Radio channel change Refresh rate of screen / Stop playing ...
Replies
Views
It is really strange to have a crash while recording. You're saying only the TV service or MP is crashing, right? Not a BSOD? There are some older references to psisdecd.dll in the logs... but the HDHomeRun drivers are usually pretty robust. I wonder if something is overheating. Did you check your HDDs?
It is really strange to have a crash while recording. You're saying only the TV service or MP is crashing, right? Not a BSOD? There...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description I've been getting some crashes recently that I believe are caused by MP, due to all...
Replies
Views
Thank you for picking this up ! ;) I appreciate the work of all developers even more if you see how many bugs are resolved in the bug-tracker list for the upcomming MP 1.4.0. MP is still a great multimedia solution for PC !
Thank you for picking this up ! ;) I appreciate the work of all developers even more if you see how many bugs are resolved in the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Tuning to a "video only channel", this is a stream which only contains a VPID but no...
Replies
Views
Oh! Hadn't spotted that at all - trying it now...That's the ticket - thanks :)
Oh! Hadn't spotted that at all - trying it now...That's the ticket - thanks :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description The issue I'm seeing is already described in the thread here...
Replies
Views
Please post full debug logs when reproducing the issue.
Please post full debug logs when reproducing the issue.
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description ok i use MP Only for watching Anime and nothing else i have been using it going back to...
Replies
Views
I've updated the wiki here with an example: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/13_Plugins/XmlTv Hopefully that is understandable. Marking as "no bug".
I've updated the wiki here with an example...
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Hi In MP 1.2.3 I was grabbing epg data using EPG Grabber and importing TVGuide.xml via...
Replies
Views
You can test this feature from my unofficial build. regeszter's MePo (local development)
You can test this feature from my unofficial build. regeszter's MePo (local development)
If you enable the "Include timeshift buffer in Record Now recordings" option, then set programme x to record, then start watching...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom