1.4.0 Pre-Release (1 Viewer)

This forum is used to collect bug reports and feedback for MP 1.4.0 Pre-Release
OK. Intel posted new drivers today, which fixes all of these issues (as far as i can tell by a quick rundown). Sorry about the trouble, and thanks for the excellent support (as usual :) )
OK. Intel posted new drivers today, which fixes all of these issues (as far as i can tell by a quick rundown). Sorry about the...
So i just built a new rig with an Intel 4770S with Intel HD graphics on a Asus Sabertooth Z87 running MP1.4 preview on win8. And...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I'm out of ideas too. Something funky definitely happened here and I doubt we'll be able to reproduce it.
Yeah, I'm out of ideas too. Something funky definitely happened here and I doubt we'll be able to reproduce it.
Carried out upgrade instructions to the letter... lost all TV Server settings and schedules.... not happy. ( yes, i know i...
Replies
Views
Hi Jeroen, Found the info I was looking for in the TVservice.log Was a bit harder to find because that log is a lot bigger then the old epg.log :D So no bug after all. :oops: Thank you for the quick responce and regards from Spottie.
Hi Jeroen, Found the info I was looking for in the TVservice.log Was a bit harder to find because that log is a lot bigger then...
Trying to check on DVB-C epg I found no epg logs in the tv-server log dir. Did I do something wrong or are they omitted for some...
Replies
Views
Many thanks - I will check and confirm. EDIT - just checked my plugins and I didn't have the IFC plugin, but I did disable an old iPimp plugin and the backup plugin. Everything back up and working :) Cheers Al
Many thanks - I will check and confirm. EDIT - just checked my plugins and I didn't have the IFC plugin, but I did disable an old...
Hi Just upgraded from a happy 1.3 setup to 1.4 and Live TV seems to only play for a 1 second and then stops. If I record the Live...
Replies
Views
If i disable both i can confirm it works, but i like this plugin....arggggg
If i disable both i can confirm it works, but i like this plugin....arggggg
Since update to 1.4 pre-release MP freezes after stopping of playback. It doesn't matter whether I have a record or live TV. Update...
Replies
Views
I think the problem could be IFC. There have been problems reported with that plugin. AIUI it is not properly compatible with 1.4 PR.
I think the problem could be IFC. There have been problems reported with that plugin. AIUI it is not properly compatible with 1.4 PR.
Edit: Problem solved (or better worked around), as it seems to be the same as here...
Replies
Views
I don't have IFC installed but I updated PVHD and it seems to be OK again now, thanks :)
I don't have IFC installed but I updated PVHD and it seems to be OK again now, thanks :)
I previously had no EPG data and couldn't start BBC Two on my client...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom