1.4.0 Pre-Release (3 Viewers)

This forum is used to collect bug reports and feedback for MP 1.4.0 Pre-Release
Release news containing critical informations about Extension compatibility, ending Windows XP support - and ofc. the download link can be found here.
Release news containing critical informations about Extension compatibility, ending Windows XP support - and ofc. the download link...
Release news containing critical informations about Extension compatibility, ending Windows XP support - and ofc. the download link...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have placed an updated 1.4.0 Pre Release test build in Area 51. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/posts/999549/ Please test, but report test results for this build in area 51, not in this area. If you need to, add a note to threads in this area pointing to the area 51 thread so we know you have tested. If you do this...
Hi, I have placed an updated 1.4.0 Pre Release test build in Area 51. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/posts/999549/ Please...
Hi, I have placed an updated 1.4.0 Pre Release test build in Area 51. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/posts/999549/ Please...
Replies
Views
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have separate forums. Now there is one way to create a useful bug report, and there are many ways to create a useless one. A few quick pointers: Always include logs. There is no exception! Describe in great...
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have...
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/when-system-is-send-to-standby-directly-from-tv-it-hangs-when-coming-back.120452/#post-1012912 It's in the attached rar file in that post.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/when-system-is-send-to-standby-directly-from-tv-it-hangs-when-coming-back.120452/#post-10...
As suggested by elliotmc in...
Replies
Views
private void StartBackgroundMusic(string path) { if (g_Player.IsMusic || g_Player.IsRadio || g_Player.IsTV || g_Player.IsVideo) { return; } Good :), from code, it shoudn't stop current music or i would say it shouldn't start to play m3u if music is already running. I did some test but not right now (can you ?). From i...
private void StartBackgroundMusic(string path) { if (g_Player.IsMusic || g_Player.IsRadio || g_Player.IsTV || g_Player.IsVideo)...
Instead of shuffling all pictures of a slideshow 1.4 Pre Release selects a picture at random when the next picture is to be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] BassPlayer bug DE
Done
Done
rewind and fast forward not working @ 1.4 pre release i use bass player
Replies
Views
Oh well, we have it in mantis for now, and definitely not a show-stopper.
Oh well, we have it in mantis for now, and definitely not a show-stopper.
Hi, I have noticed when viewing pictures the currentslideindex that is stored when viewing a picture is changing to -1 when escape...
Replies
Views
that is a Information for the developer of this Driver so can fix the Wasapi and Sound Speed Problem. if used VU.METER again ;) greets
that is a Information for the developer of this Driver so can fix the Wasapi and Sound Speed Problem. if used VU.METER again ;)...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Enable WASAPI 2. Enable Minidisplay plugin (I have type: soundgraph iMon usb vfd/lid plugin v29_11_2009) 3...
Replies
Views
B
Probably also the right thread for you: MP1-4070_BUG_Resuming_from_Standby_not_working
Probably also the right thread for you: MP1-4070_BUG_Resuming_from_Standby_not_working
I have 2 client systems updated to 1.4, only one of them exhibit this behaviour; fresh 1.4 install, with lav, omline videos, mp tv...
Replies
Views
@tandoni: Remove the pureaudio.dll
@tandoni: Remove the pureaudio.dll
Hi guys, I have just updated from 1.3 to 1.4 pre and now MePo and MePo config crash when I try to start them. The only log that...
Replies
Views
I wish it was that easy for me to fix. I think i'm getting the eroor because I once had myanime installed. Right before the log4net error happens, it displays 2 errors about how it can't find files from myanime, but I uninstalled that years ago. So n clue.
I wish it was that easy for me to fix. I think i'm getting the eroor because I once had myanime installed. Right before the log4net...
Suddenly been faced with this message and now cant save any changes in the config and im getting the error message all the time now...
Replies
Views
Bin works for me too, thanks Not sure if it helps but before the bin IMDB flat wouldnt work unless i switched skins in the GUI.... even to another theme in my current (titan) skin e.g. from default to extended or vice versa. Seems to be when you startup in whatever skin it doesnt work, until you flick skins/themes
Bin works for me too, thanks Not sure if it helps but before the bin IMDB flat wouldnt work unless i switched skins in the...
TV> TV Guide> Select Movie> Bring up Menu> IMDB> Select the Movie from the list> I can see the download window, and can see it...
Replies
Views
Thank you. All working again.
Thank you. All working again.
This is on a fresh install of a singleseat setup. Steps to reproduce, Play a recorded TV show, watch for while then stop. (This...
Replies
Views
OK. Intel posted new drivers today, which fixes all of these issues (as far as i can tell by a quick rundown). Sorry about the trouble, and thanks for the excellent support (as usual :) )
OK. Intel posted new drivers today, which fixes all of these issues (as far as i can tell by a quick rundown). Sorry about the...
So i just built a new rig with an Intel 4770S with Intel HD graphics on a Asus Sabertooth Z87 running MP1.4 preview on win8. And...
Replies
Views
had the same problem. Solved it by replacing mytvhomeServer.xml as suggested by Holzi
had the same problem. Solved it by replacing mytvhomeServer.xml as suggested by Holzi
i seem to be have a whole lot of problems tonight. using any of the titan skins, when i go into tv guide and pick a channel from...
Replies
Views
I decided to start a new bug report here: Since 1.4 MP is not send to tray properly anymore
I decided to start a new bug report here: Since 1.4 MP is not send to tray properly anymore
Hi, Since 1.4 i could not get MP Back from tray when the option "minimize to tray on gui exit" is enabled and i try to start mp...
Replies
Views
Desktop versie opvragen. That's the one. :P
Desktop versie opvragen. That's the one. :P
I set my DPI to 150%. When I completely re-start my PC, and Mediaportal starts up, the whole GUI will start up as normal (no...
Replies
Views
I suggest you post a fresh bug report and tag Owlsroost. We don't actively monitor threads in the archive sections.
I suggest you post a fresh bug report and tag Owlsroost. We don't actively monitor threads in the archive sections.
Hi guys. Since updating to 1.4.0 i've noticed that playback of recorded tv content has become unstable and erratic, similar to...
Replies
Views
MP clock resolution is in milliseconds. Surely that is enough?
MP clock resolution is in milliseconds. Surely that is enough?
Hi, i've a strange problem with MP and IRSS since using MP 1.4, which i also experienced while using the EXP windows 7 git branch...
Replies
Views
I think we have to fix this/work around prior to 1.4, I've known about the crash for some time and even though I know about it I'm always get caught by it :) I probably open + close MePo more than most, but I think we will have a problem with too many crash reports and frequent crashing if it's not fixed :)
I think we have to fix this/work around prior to 1.4, I've known about the crash for some time and even though I know about it I'm...
Start MP in windowed mode go to my video go to an folder or video file press f9 to open the context menu send MP to tray try to...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem... 2 screens - one 7" screen for listen music, radio and second 37" TV for movies, television. To version 1.3 all working ok, >1.4 I have problem with resolution change. Why you blocked resolution changing??!!
I have the same problem... 2 screens - one 7" screen for listen music, radio and second 37" TV for movies, television. To version...
Since 1.4 i have this Problem: When i switch from my TV (1280 x 720) to my Beamer (1920 x 1080) MP does not resize to fullscreen...
Replies
Views
If i disable both i can confirm it works, but i like this plugin....arggggg
If i disable both i can confirm it works, but i like this plugin....arggggg
Since update to 1.4 pre-release MP freezes after stopping of playback. It doesn't matter whether I have a record or live TV. Update...
Replies
Views
@Scythe42 can you comment too on : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/pictures-showing-exif-details-hangs-mp-mantis-4465.119314/page-2#post-999294 Thanks :)
@Scythe42 can you comment too on ...
By opening a pic in FullScreen and then show the EXIF details? MP hangs and lead to an exception. Installer for testing the fix ...
Replies
Views
We accept there is an error. Now please let us deal with it. :)
We accept there is an error. Now please let us deal with it. :)
As of MP 1.4.0 Pre-Release you can no longer delete a recording while it is playing. To replicate play a recording and press...
Replies
Views
Could be a XP problem.
Could be a XP problem.
MediaPortal Version: 1.3.0 Description Depending on scene, but when camera is panning, there is very clear horizontal tearing...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem and my logs looks almost the same, except in english. The record button when I click a program had no text (see attached image). To fix it I did the following: 1. Truncated the scheduled table as you suggested. This did not fix the problem except bring back the text on the Record button. I don't know if this...
I have the same problem and my logs looks almost the same, except in english. The record button when I click a program had no text...
Since a few days I can't record TV from mediaportal anymore. When recording through manual control in tv server configuration it's...
Replies
Views
Did this a couple of times - switching between Versions without any problems. As written the deploy Folder holds the two files you need for Installation (TV and MP - you Need to install both) - this Folder is created when you start the setup. The only Thing you Need to check afterwards is that the plugins are compatible (some of the...
Did this a couple of times - switching between Versions without any problems. As written the deploy Folder holds the two files you...
Having too many issues with it coming out of standby and connection to tv service lost on both server and client pc's when trying...
Replies
Views
OK - so there are two different issues here: - TV does not stop properly when sending HTPC in standby (no idea how to collect logs here ...) - MP tries to load audio render before it is loaded by Windows after resume
OK - so there are two different issues here: - TV does not stop properly when sending HTPC in standby (no idea how to collect...
Note sure if this is MP or skin related - but since 1.4 I'm experiancing this issue. I get the last TV picture before I send the...
Replies
Views
Yeah and using install buggy theme.bat (attached on first page) you can show it can be trigged by the original titan xml files merely existing in the theme folder, I just don't know which one(s).
Yeah and using install buggy theme.bat (attached on first page) you can show it can be trigged by the original titan xml files...
I have had this problem on an upgrade from 1.3 -> 1.4 prerelease and also reproduced the problem on a 1.4 clean installation...
Replies
Views
Is it not possible to flush the buffer on track changes?
Is it not possible to flush the buffer on track changes?
As the title says: When I play some tracks, and I want to skip to the next one, it takes about 2 seconds, before the track is...
Replies
Views
Marking this as will not fix. As MM says this is something people are working on as part of the next evolution of TV Server
Marking this as will not fix. As MM says this is something people are working on as part of the next evolution of TV Server
Hi. Still I'm having problem with DiSEqC on my TBS 6984. I've reported this problem earlier...
Replies
Views
Yeah, I'm out of ideas too. Something funky definitely happened here and I doubt we'll be able to reproduce it.
Yeah, I'm out of ideas too. Something funky definitely happened here and I doubt we'll be able to reproduce it.
Carried out upgrade instructions to the letter... lost all TV Server settings and schedules.... not happy. ( yes, i know i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] Muski Folder DE
Hi briegel, thanks for the tip, but this is a labor of several hundred folders insane .. in the view there is not any folder / cover etc. in this resolution .. Of course, the existing folder / cover may be the ugly they are stored in a different resolution to the effect, or need to be further processed ... as I said is an incredible...
Hi briegel, thanks for the tip, but this is a labor of several hundred folders insane .. in the view there is not any folder /...
Good morning, Sorry for my Englisch I have a problem with MP 1.4 at the Music folders: There are in each folder folder, usually...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom