1.4.x (14 Viewers)

Only post bugs you found in MediaPortal 1.4.0 final or 1.4.x in this forum! Make sure that you create a useful bugreport which includes all the infos the team needs. Incomplete Bugreports will be ignored and deleted.
Only post bugs you found in MediaPortal 1.4.0 final or 1.4.x in this forum! Make sure that you create a useful bugreport which...
Only post bugs you found in MediaPortal 1.4.0 final or 1.4.x in this forum! Make sure that you create a useful bugreport which...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Holzi, attached the screenshoots of the time settings: I've also checked the event viewer ("Ereignisanzeige") but found no trace of extraordinary entries. hopes this helps. Best regards and nice election day ;-) Sebastian
Good Morning Holzi, attached the screenshoots of the time settings: I've also checked the event viewer ("Ereignisanzeige")...
Hello All, I have an issue with the "time" that MediaPortal tells me. When a recording starts in the background, the time stops...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome Keith :) The BR that you're trying to play is encrypted: If you want to play such a disk in MediaPortal then you need some external software to decrypt it. Please refer to this section of our wiki for further info...
Hello and welcome Keith :) The BR that you're trying to play is encrypted: If you want to play such a disk in MediaPortal then...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When I insert a new blu ray disc, the program says it cannot play the index Steps to...
Replies
Views
Setting this one to 'Fixed'. Fix is commited to master and will be in MP 1.5.0 Final. Thanks @Sebastiii and @mr viggo for reporting. :)
Setting this one to 'Fixed'. Fix is commited to master and will be in MP 1.5.0 Final. Thanks @Sebastiii and @mr viggo for reporting. :)
I really like this new feature but has found it to be inconsistent. Steps to reproduce; 1. Disable dialog in MP config 2. Start...
Replies
Views
Still in Version 1.5.0. Can someone move it back to Bugreports? Thanks1and 1.6.0 Pre-Release
Still in Version 1.5.0. Can someone move it back to Bugreports? Thanks1and 1.6.0 Pre-Release
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 on Windows 7 Description: Audio CDs containing multimedia files can't be imported and it's also not...
Replies
Views
I had not attached logs because when I start MP in debug mode it is not functional at all. I have attached a screenshot and logs of this situation.
I had not attached logs because when I start MP in debug mode it is not functional at all. I have attached a screenshot and logs of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When the regional setting of the computer is set to Turkish some of data supplied by...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV freezes after some minutes (1 Viewer) DE
I'm not sure what you mean exactly. I'm sorry. The General and the Folders tab are exactly the same as in the link (i have another card of course) and C: is the HDD i mentioned above
I'm not sure what you mean exactly. I'm sorry. The General and the Folders tab are exactly the same as in the link (i have another...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hi When i watch live tv the video and audio freezes after 5-10 minutes and if i turn the...
Replies
Views
Unchecking the 'internal player' in the Blu-ray section disables BDReader and then uses LAVSplitter instead. It's the magical combo of LAV Video + VC-1 + ATi card, that needs the LAV checkbox unchecked.
Unchecking the 'internal player' in the Blu-ray section disables BDReader and then uses LAVSplitter instead. It's the magical combo...
Yesterday evening I wanted to watch a BluRay with no success ... I was asked to show ther menu or directly start with the mivie...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 screen selector DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description "screen" is selected by the position in the list not by the name of the "screen". sometime the positions changes (in windows) Steps to Reproduce: change screen . change default monitor
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description "screen" is selected by the position in the list not by the name of the "screen"...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description "screen" is selected by the position in the list not by the name of the "screen"...
Replies
Views
@mm1352000 - Could you please clarify? //W
@mm1352000 - Could you please clarify? //W
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Under some circumstances the CAM limit for a certain card isn't respected. With the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Can the tab order in the Edit Channel dialogue box be fixed so that you can tab straight from "Name" to "Channel number" as expected please? Should be an extremely simple change so hopefully can be included in 1.5.0 Final. Logs not relevant. Thanks! Steps to Reproduce: Open TV Server...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Can the tab order in the Edit Channel dialogue box be fixed so that you can tab straight...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Can the tab order in the Edit Channel dialogue box be fixed so that you can tab straight...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hello, when I try to start the Media Portal, the program crashs every time with the following error: [2013-08-20 11:38:18,029] [Log ] [MPMain ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt. bei...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hello, when I try to start the Media Portal, the program crashs every time with the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hello, when I try to start the Media Portal, the program crashs every time with the...
Replies
Views
Hi, in the meantime I found another resolution, if the mp link is set to display the window maximized, it does and everything works fine. I hope you let this option inside
Hi, in the meantime I found another resolution, if the mp link is set to display the window maximized, it does and everything works...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hi, since MP 1.4.0 I cannot maximize the window completly (see the picture). It also...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [fixed] Disk Quota Problem (1 Viewer) DE
You can use this patch (replace SetupTV.exe): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/disk-quota-problem.121109/page-2#post-1022108
You can use this patch (replace SetupTV.exe): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/disk-quota-problem.121109/page-2#post-1022108
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hi Guys, Hoping you can help me with a little problem. I'm using Mediaportal 1.4 and have...
Replies
Views
More testing tonight on the Config issue, and it doesn't look like the tie to Messag PlugIn holds. I've had it fail and work in both cases, ie: with and w/o this plugin installed. First zip has 5 copies of Config logs from 5 runs in order Without Msg PlugIn Installed 1 Worked 2 Failed (Never appeared, not left in open in Task Mgr) 3...
More testing tonight on the Config issue, and it doesn't look like the tie to Messag PlugIn holds. I've had it fail and work in...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description MP Configuration (Configuration.exe) fails for me about 80% of the time at start up. The...
Replies
Views
So, marking this thread as no bug.
So, marking this thread as no bug.
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description I should first say I'm using TVServerXBMC to let me watch TV on my RPi. Anyway, the...
Replies
Views
As is always the way with an 'intermittent' problem, you can never be quite sure you have actually fixed it, but after several days of no repeats I think I have found the culprit.... a different switch in my network seems to have been the cause of the dropped streams from my media server. Thanks for all the help everyone the advice...
As is always the way with an 'intermittent' problem, you can never be quite sure you have actually fixed it, but after several days...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When playing back a video (MKV format or MP4 format). The playback tends to stop randomly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Missing thumbnails DE
Thanks for your reply i didn't think that it was so simple.It was to stupid of me to post it. Anyway thanks a lot for you immidiate reply!!!!
Thanks for your reply i didn't think that it was so simple.It was to stupid of me to post it. Anyway thanks a lot for you immidiate...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hello everyone, A few days ago i installed Media Portal as i found on the web that is...
Replies
Views
Thanks for taking a look. I just tried to reproduce it, first with MP running on my monitor and then with it running on my TV and couldn't trigger it again. I set Windows to sleep after 1min for testing and woke it pretty much straight away, so it's possible it might only happen if the PC has been asleep a bit longer. Anyway, I'll...
Thanks for taking a look. I just tried to reproduce it, first with MP running on my monitor and then with it running on my TV and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Not seen this before tonight, so not sure what caused it. I was downloading some videos...
Replies
Views
i don't think that code freeze shall forbid bugfixes - it meant to be there for discarding new/changed features. The only thing after fixing it is to tell to mm about it.
i don't think that code freeze shall forbid bugfixes - it meant to be there for discarding new/changed features. The only thing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description hi i think recording doesn't work when the title of the program ends with - (minus) or...
Replies
Views
always none problem ... since Fresh MP install ( tvserveur side )
always none problem ... since Fresh MP install ( tvserveur side )
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When Start MP on the first time in a day. MP need wait many time on "Waiting TVserver"...
Replies
Views
Ah, OK, it only fully works in Standard theme atm ;)
Ah, OK, it only fully works in Standard theme atm ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When watching a video/DVD/TV and pressing D-pad up to do a large forward skip (10m), it...
Replies
Views
Nope, didn't update any drivers. The TV is switched between my RPi and the PC with a manual DVI switch but I'd been switching between them before when it was happening, so no change there.
Nope, didn't update any drivers. The TV is switched between my RPi and the PC with a manual DVI switch but I'd been switching...
EDIT: Never mind, it seems it was probably caused by the TV card not having initialised properly after waking from standby...
Replies
Views
Yes. I do use wasapi for MyMusic, as I've got some dts audio albums. Same issue.
Yes. I do use wasapi for MyMusic, as I've got some dts audio albums. Same issue.
Jira issue - https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4134 MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Quite easy to explain...
Replies
Views
I am impressed, thank you mm1352000, this patch works perfectly. in french we say: Chapeau ! Csc
I am impressed, thank you mm1352000, this patch works perfectly. in french we say: Chapeau ! Csc
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hello, I have installed and uninstalled 3 times (1.4 revert to 1.3 and1.3 to 1.4), using...
Replies
Views
Ok, i just uninstalled v1.4, reinstalled it again. But this time, i did'nt use my old backup. now i can add music tracks to MP without problem. But when i use backup setting plugin, i cant add music tracks. And it is so hard for me to do all the settings again, i kinda HAVE TO use backup setting plugin.
Ok, i just uninstalled v1.4, reinstalled it again. But this time, i did'nt use my old backup. now i can add music tracks to MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hi I have a problem with adding music to MP. Had no issue with 1.3, but since upgraded to...
Replies
Views
Hello Mario According to your log files, I see a problem with the InfoService plugin: ...possibly because: Seems like something is leaking memory. Could be MP or some other application. We're not able to track this with log files. Please can you use task scheduler to monitor the memory usage of MP and other applications when...
Hello Mario According to your log files, I see a problem with the InfoService plugin: ...possibly because: Seems like...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hi Folks, i have a Problem related to MP1.4.0 with starting TV after some days of...
Replies
Views
From Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/TeamMediaPortal/posts/688195497862177?comment_id=110367306&offset=0&total_comments=1&notif_t=feed_comment Description
From Facebook Page...
From Facebook Page...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description This was happening before I installed 1.4.0. Was hoping that this upgrade would fix the issue actually, which it didn't sorry. Basically the client looses connection tot he TV server. Not sure why. The log file is attached. Grateful for any assistance. Gary Steps to Reproduce: Open MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description This was happening before I installed 1.4.0. Was hoping that this upgrade would fix the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description This was happening before I installed 1.4.0. Was hoping that this upgrade would fix the...
Replies
Views
Not really an option for me as i have 2500+ movies and more than that in Doc's. Got be careful upgrading next time and parhaps wait a few weeks for all the issues to be fixed with a small patch release forthcoming maybe
Not really an option for me as i have 2500+ movies and more than that in Doc's. Got be careful upgrading next time and parhaps...
Media Portal Version: 1.4.0 Description Folks, Upgraded to 1.4.0 and ran straight into the IFC bug. Found however that now when...
Replies
Views
OK.
OK.
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description I had two programmes scheduled to record (on different channels, I have dual tuners) at...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom