1.4.x (4 Viewers)

Only post bugs you found in MediaPortal 1.4.0 final or 1.4.x in this forum! Make sure that you create a useful bugreport which includes all the infos the team needs. Incomplete Bugreports will be ignored and deleted.
Only post bugs you found in MediaPortal 1.4.0 final or 1.4.x in this forum! Make sure that you create a useful bugreport which...
Only post bugs you found in MediaPortal 1.4.0 final or 1.4.x in this forum! Make sure that you create a useful bugreport which...
Replies
Views
Eh Deda, it's already opened, by you :D https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4118 at least i use "search" before post duplicate ticket. ;) i update the post and add link to it in Jira ticket
Eh Deda, it's already opened, by you :D https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4118 at least i use "search" before post...
JIRA MP1-4118 https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4118 MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When many Movie/Vidéo...
Replies
Views
i think i have ir server suite installed in the beginning when i started mediaportal i had some problems with connecting this remote now it works as i want it to and i think i did that with that ir server suite ..
i think i have ir server suite installed in the beginning when i started mediaportal i had some problems with connecting this...
i upgraded from 1.2.01 to 1.4 . and now i got realy wierd things.. first when i want to play a movie the movie starts in a smal...
Replies
Views
OK, thanks. It was one of those things that was quite strange and random and which I haven't seen before, so it could have been a bug introduced by 1.4 pr or it could have been a hardware/driver glitch and might not happen again or for ages. I'll update as you suggest :)
OK, thanks. It was one of those things that was quite strange and random and which I haven't seen before, so it could have been a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description It seems the forum for bugs from 1.4 PR has been closed to new posts now, so where can I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 WASAPI issues DE
Yes, both the WASAPI audio player and the Mediaportal Audio Renderer (which apparently also uses WASAPI) are extremely flaky for me. I am using a GTX680 connected via HDMI to a Denon 3312 receiver. Sometimes I get white noise (not nice) or silence or sometimes I will lose sound when changing song etc. I have no problems with WASAPI...
Yes, both the WASAPI audio player and the Mediaportal Audio Renderer (which apparently also uses WASAPI) are extremely flaky for...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description WASAPI does not perform as expected, audio drops, random jitter and pops. Happens on...
Replies
Views
Cross-Fading = 0 and All Ok! 10x (y)
Cross-Fading = 0 and All Ok! 10x (y)
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hi all, i can't play DTS 24/96 music files in wasapi mode (it works only in dshow)...
Replies
Views
Before I updated to MP 1.4 I used wave too and I think I could change volume then.
Before I updated to MP 1.4 I used wave too and I think I could change volume then.
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Activating MiniDisplay plugin stops volume control from working. Can't see any other...
Replies
Views
As is always the way with an 'intermittent' problem, you can never be quite sure you have actually fixed it, but after several days of no repeats I think I have found the culprit.... a different switch in my network seems to have been the cause of the dropped streams from my media server. Thanks for all the help everyone the advice...
As is always the way with an 'intermittent' problem, you can never be quite sure you have actually fixed it, but after several days...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When playing back a video (MKV format or MP4 format). The playback tends to stop randomly...
Replies
Views
Hey, I would like to say that we decide to add some fix for XP to next release and not in bug fix release (like for ex 1.4.1). But we will not support XP anymore on 1.5.0. What we decide that ? :) because we want to offer the fix + new feature from 1.5.0 :P Next version 1.6.0 and so on will have newer .NET version etc. not...
Hey, I would like to say that we decide to add some fix for XP to next release and not in bug fix release (like for ex 1.4.1). But...
Hi! Steps to reproduce: - Open video with embedded or external subs - video plays normally - Enable subs with context menu - video...
Replies
Views
Known issue, will add to jira: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4088
Known issue, will add to jira: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4088
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When trying to make a flexible skin it is useful to use skin expressions (and/or...
Replies
Views
Hello Mario According to your log files, I see a problem with the InfoService plugin: ...possibly because: Seems like something is leaking memory. Could be MP or some other application. We're not able to track this with log files. Please can you use task scheduler to monitor the memory usage of MP and other applications when...
Hello Mario According to your log files, I see a problem with the InfoService plugin: ...possibly because: Seems like...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hi Folks, i have a Problem related to MP1.4.0 with starting TV after some days of...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description First time I enter the TV-Guide after Mediaportal is started up for the first time, the screen runs over the bottom right corner if UI Calibration is used. Seems like the top left corner is used, but the image is not shrinked to fit the bottom right corner. This also happens first time the OSD...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description First time I enter the TV-Guide after Mediaportal is started up for the first time, the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description First time I enter the TV-Guide after Mediaportal is started up for the first time, the...
Replies
Views
Thread closed by request.
Thread closed by request.
Hi guys, I installed 1.4 and during the setup, I got an error of an application error but everything seemed ok. After a reboot...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVMiniGuide bug DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description TVMiniGuide will not work if you downloaded the EPG. If there is no EPG in the database, it works TVMiniGuide Steps to Reproduce: TVMiniGuide will not work if you downloaded the EPG. If there is no EPG in the database, it works TVMiniGuide [2013-07-20 09:20:39,566] [Log ] [MPMain ]...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description TVMiniGuide will not work if you downloaded the EPG. If there is no EPG in the database...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description TVMiniGuide will not work if you downloaded the EPG. If there is no EPG in the database...
Replies
Views
It was basic home in both cases. While freezing I saw yesterday's time on the screen. When pressing a button on my remote I can hear it clicking but nothing happens.
It was basic home in both cases. While freezing I saw yesterday's time on the screen. When pressing a button on my remote I can...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description While doing some testing to help @Sebastiii with his patch for mantis 4477 I have...
Replies
Views
So, marking this thread as no bug.
So, marking this thread as no bug.
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description I should first say I'm using TVServerXBMC to let me watch TV on my RPi. Anyway, the...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure what you mean exactly. I'm sorry. The General and the Folders tab are exactly the same as in the link (i have another card of course) and C: is the HDD i mentioned above
I'm not sure what you mean exactly. I'm sorry. The General and the Folders tab are exactly the same as in the link (i have another...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hi When i watch live tv the video and audio freezes after 5-10 minutes and if i turn the...
Replies
Views
Ah, OK, it only fully works in Standard theme atm ;)
Ah, OK, it only fully works in Standard theme atm ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When watching a video/DVD/TV and pressing D-pad up to do a large forward skip (10m), it...
Replies
Views
i don't think that code freeze shall forbid bugfixes - it meant to be there for discarding new/changed features. The only thing after fixing it is to tell to mm about it.
i don't think that code freeze shall forbid bugfixes - it meant to be there for discarding new/changed features. The only thing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description hi i think recording doesn't work when the title of the program ends with - (minus) or...
Replies
Views
I can confirm the issue above. Windows 7, upgraded from 1.3 to 1.4, if led VU selected then there is a skin error with 'mymusicplayingnowledvu.xml' missing or invalid. If I look in the directory quoted there is no file. 1.4 is fantastic, thanks team.
I can confirm the issue above. Windows 7, upgraded from 1.3 to 1.4, if led VU selected then there is a skin error with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Having selected the LED-VU as Now-Playing view (Titan skin) results in a failure because...
Replies
Views
Good Morning Holzi, attached the screenshoots of the time settings: I've also checked the event viewer ("Ereignisanzeige") but found no trace of extraordinary entries. hopes this helps. Best regards and nice election day ;-) Sebastian
Good Morning Holzi, attached the screenshoots of the time settings: I've also checked the event viewer ("Ereignisanzeige")...
Hello All, I have an issue with the "time" that MediaPortal tells me. When a recording starts in the background, the time stops...
Replies
Views
Hi, It's include for 1.5.0 :) About Jira i think it's : https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4090 :)
Hi, It's include for 1.5.0 :) About Jira i think it's : https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4090 :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description This is probably by design in 1.4.0 - thumbnails are generated quickly, but they are kind...
Replies
Views
Closing thread as requested. If you continue to encounter issues with this patch please respond in the TBS thread directly.
Closing thread as requested. If you continue to encounter issues with this patch please respond in the TBS thread directly.
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description I have problems with scrambled DVB-S channels: if I choose a scrambled program (mapped to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Can the tab order in the Edit Channel dialogue box be fixed so that you can tab straight from "Name" to "Channel number" as expected please? Should be an extremely simple change so hopefully can be included in 1.5.0 Final. Logs not relevant. Thanks! Steps to Reproduce: Open TV Server...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Can the tab order in the Edit Channel dialogue box be fixed so that you can tab straight...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Can the tab order in the Edit Channel dialogue box be fixed so that you can tab straight...
Replies
Views
Doing a search for this behavior, I found this thread. I have a new PC built with an Intel MB, Core i3 3220T (2.8GHz), 4GB RAM, ATI 6450 and Windows 7 32-bit running MP 1.4. I also get the bad video every time I wake from sleep, but I usually need to reboot the entire PC to resolve the issue. I ran a full virus scan with updated defs...
Doing a search for this behavior, I found this thread. I have a new PC built with an Intel MB, Core i3 3220T (2.8GHz), 4GB RAM, ATI...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description I've just upgraded to 1.4 from 1.3 and am experiencing a stutter problem after resume...
Replies
Views
Added to mantis: 0004491 valid string.equals can break skin visibility for other controls Skin Engine - 2013-06-21 10:12
Added to mantis: 0004491 valid string.equals can break skin visibility for other controls Skin Engine - 2013-06-21 10:12
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description A visibility condition of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Still wants Titan DE
Sorry, I thought this was so trivially easy to reproduce that logs would be useless. As it was I - Am using DefaultWide Renamed the Titan skin folder (so it couldn't find it) Starte MP, waited 5 minutes while it did nothing (except use 50% of my CPU) Killed it using Task manager Collected the logs Then I renamed the Titan skin...
Sorry, I thought this was so trivially easy to reproduce that logs would be useless. As it was I - Am using DefaultWide Renamed...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Downloaded and installed 1.4 last night. I use the DefaultWide skin, modified to take...
Replies
Views
Yes. I do use wasapi for MyMusic, as I've got some dts audio albums. Same issue.
Yes. I do use wasapi for MyMusic, as I've got some dts audio albums. Same issue.
Jira issue - https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4134 MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Quite easy to explain...
Replies
Views
This happens when you have issues with one plugin. THe spashscreen runs in its own thread. Something is blocking the thread from exiting during startup. With logs it would be easy to tell as the beginning of loading/starting plugins and the end is logged.
This happens when you have issues with one plugin. THe spashscreen runs in its own thread. Something is blocking the thread from...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Splashcreen is still running as an independent application in background Steps to...
Replies
Views
I had not attached logs because when I start MP in debug mode it is not functional at all. I have attached a screenshot and logs of this situation.
I had not attached logs because when I start MP in debug mode it is not functional at all. I have attached a screenshot and logs of...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description When the regional setting of the computer is set to Turkish some of data supplied by...
Replies
Views
OK, is confirmed, will add to jira: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4086
OK, is confirmed, will add to jira: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4086
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description If you have a larger SkinSettings.xml file and/or change several settings at once MP...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom