1.5.0 Pre-Release (3 Viewers)

This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have separate forums. Now there is one way to create a useful bug report, and there are many ways to create a useless one. A few quick pointers: Always include logs. There is no exception! Describe in great...
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have...
This forums is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have...
Replies
Views
Releasenews including download link can be found here.
Replies
Views
I am using Mediaportal for about 4 years now. With previous versions of Mediaportal, the screen resize issue occurred when switching from another HDMI channel back to the HDMI with Mediaportal connected. I solved this with this Regedit change...
I am using Mediaportal for about 4 years now. With previous versions of Mediaportal, the screen resize issue occurred when...
My HTPC is connected as follows: HTPC - HDMI - AMP - HDMI - TV (1080p) MP1.4 fixed the issue whereby if the TV was turned off and...
Replies
Views
currently it is not implemented in MP. Pressing SPACE is used to Pause playback for example.
currently it is not implemented in MP. Pressing SPACE is used to Pause playback for example.
Milkdrop visualision does not respond to the tempo of the music when using MP1.4 or 1.5 but works perfect in MP 1.3. Tried...
Replies
Views
Bin to test there : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/direct3d-could-not-be-created-after-resume.119910/page-6#post-1049853 :)
Bin to test there ...
Just wondering if anyone else has came across this problem. When Auto start mediaportal is selected I get the following error...
Replies
Views
No quotes are needed, parameters (interface, url) are separated with pipe ('|'). I assume that in network card name are not pipes and equal signs ('|', '=').
No quotes are needed, parameters (interface, url) are separated with pipe ('|'). I assume that in network card name are not pipes...
IPTV does not appear to work after upgrading to 1.5. When starting TV, it says "Unknown error occured" and nothing else happens...
Replies
Views
Same for me. Update to MySQL 5.6 and it is working fine again. :) Setting this to 'No Bug'.
Same for me. Update to MySQL 5.6 and it is working fine again. :) Setting this to 'No Bug'.
Hi, I found a problem with the videotext. 1. Open a tv station with videotext 2. Open the videotext and wait till page 100 is...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] MP frozen DE
Hi mm, since I don't have much time at the moment, I would rather stay with 1.5PR unless it would make it harder for you to find the problem.
Hi mm, since I don't have much time at the moment, I would rather stay with 1.5PR unless it would make it harder for you to find...
Hi all, I am running 2 PCs: a client&server (HTPC) with MP 1.5.0 Pre and the patches listed below and a client (PC) running MP...
Replies
Views
I first uninstalled 1.5 and when the MySql dialog popped up I clicked delete. I then did a clean install of 1.4 then upgraded to 1.5 (to see if it was just an issue with my old install). But the issue was still present. I then used the BackupSettings plugin to backup my settings. I uninstalled 1.5 clicking on delete once again when...
I first uninstalled 1.5 and when the MySql dialog popped up I clicked delete. I then did a clean install of 1.4 then upgraded to...
I cancelled a scheduled recording. Specifically this one: Fútbol Mexicano on channel 46.1 (Unimas) It was scheduled to record at...
Replies
Views
I installed your MePo. It works and that is exactly, what I want to have. Thanks for your great work and for sharing.
I installed your MePo. It works and that is exactly, what I want to have. Thanks for your great work and for sharing.
The option at General/Startup-Resume settings, "Show last active module when starting/resuming from standby" isn't working on my...
Replies
Views
Don't know if this is related to my other post but here goes. Tried to cancel a few recordings but couldn't. I select Don't Record but nothing happens.
Don't know if this is related to my other post but here goes. Tried to cancel a few recordings but couldn't. I select Don't...
Don't know if this is related to my other post but here goes. Tried to cancel a few recordings but couldn't. I select Don't...
Replies
Views
I have updated the Gapless Playback thread with a new binary. I was not setting the buffer for the device correctly. TRy running it with a buffer of e.g. 500ms or 1 sec and see if the clicks are gone. btw, you will still have a delay when skipping in the song. i#m working on that, but need help from the BASS developer, since it seems...
I have updated the Gapless Playback thread with a new binary. I was not setting the buffer for the device correctly. TRy running it...
Steps to reproduce: Install Mediaportal 1.50 Pre release (I did fresh install) Install moving pictures and make a database (I...
Replies
Views
Please restart the TV service and repeat the test. 1. Open TV Server configuration. 2. Go to the "manual control" section. 3. Click "stop service"... then "start service".
Please restart the TV service and repeat the test. 1. Open TV Server configuration. 2. Go to the "manual control" section. 3. Click...
I'm getting an unable to start graph error when trying to do an initial tune on my new Windows 8.1 server. No signal errors on...
Replies
Views
I looked a bit further into the issue. In fact I re-installed mepo client. So, I got rid of the error, however the strange S3 standby issue remains. Every time after standby (Suspend to RAM) on the client when the mepo client wakes up it cannot find tvserver and asks me to enter its name (or IP). Escaping one menu back and switching...
I looked a bit further into the issue. In fact I re-installed mepo client. So, I got rid of the error, however the strange S3...
Hi, a new problem got introduced with 1.5 that I have never seen before. My TVServer runs 24x7. I usually send my Client to S3...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Note that client and server are on different machines here, so times are not exactly the same.
Thanks. Note that client and server are on different machines here, so times are not exactly the same.
On my main HTPC, playback pauses for about 1 second and then resumes. On this client, it just stops playback. The issue seems to...
Replies
Views
Correct. (y)
Correct. (y)
After having the HTPC run unattended fro several day, I checked back and noticed that I could't switch on live-tv - "No free card...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread, because we have 2 discussions in several places, and both aren't leading to a solution (yet). Please continue the discussion on this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-service-taking-long-while-to-shutdown-delaying-windows-shutdown-reboot.120453/ It has more logs & responses from developers...
Closing this thread, because we have 2 discussions in several places, and both aren't leading to a solution (yet). Please continue...
The cause is the tv-service. If I stop the tv-service manually, than Windows shutdown normal. If the tv-service runs, then the...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my late response. After vacation I changed skin back to StreamedMP. No further problems anymore. Only one thing is open now for me. If I try to play a video (DVD) on a external HDD MP hangs-up. I can use VLC for them file without problem. In past I can't remember me to have such kind of problems.
Sorry for my late response. After vacation I changed skin back to StreamedMP. No further problems anymore. Only one thing is open...
Hi their, after upgrading from 1.3 to 1.5 I have a repeatable crash of MP if I stop a playback of an episode in MP-TV. Parallel...
Replies
Views
The reason for the mysterious wakeups after S4 seems to be windows HomeGroup - in contrast to the past, the HTPC goes to sleep but wakes up if another PC from the same Windows HomeGroup is active (and has a folder from the HTPC open?) Wakeup event: "Power-Troubleshooter Reactivation Source: unknown" (which is said to indicate a wakeup...
The reason for the mysterious wakeups after S4 seems to be windows HomeGroup - in contrast to the past, the HTPC goes to sleep but...
Used Plug&Play mode in PowerScheduler with profile HTPC. Labeled this as question because I might be overlooking something, but I...
Replies
Views
Thanks Svensk, I have sent you a PM for my email :)
Thanks Svensk, I have sent you a PM for my email :)
I have a heavy problem. For the moment I have 1.5.0 PR on my HTPC. When i start "Diashow - Alle Ordner -recursive slideshow" the...
Replies
Views
Same here!
Same here!
I scheduled 2 recordings using the EPG but I did not get a warning that they can not coexist, so the first recording was ok, but...
Replies
Views
This same problem is with 1.4 too.
This same problem is with 1.4 too.
steps to reproduce (using keyboard only): Select TV - EPG EPG screen will be shown with channel list on the left and scrolling...
Replies
Views
ups, now I am understand. Thank you.
ups, now I am understand. Thank you.
By the Tuerksat transmission id and the network id of many transponders are the same. They have id 1. Mediaportal cannot different...
Replies
Views
It works now. I guess reboot or just time helped. Thanks anyway.
It works now. I guess reboot or just time helped. Thanks anyway.
I was using PS++ with 1.4 and it was working OK (with Windows in control of standby) but after updating to 1.5, it keeps going to...
Replies
Views
I was just going to reboot so closed TV Server config and it crashed. I just checked powercfg before rebooting and it showed TV Service and Legacy Kernel caller again, so the grabber must have re-started, which seems strange as I only ran it recently. I opened TV Server config again to confirm it was grabbing and shortly after it...
I was just going to reboot so closed TV Server config and it crashed. I just checked powercfg before rebooting and it showed TV...
It seems this bug has reared it's head again...
Replies
Views
Firstly, let me say I haven't had the aerial connected to my tuner all day, so ignore anything in the logs before about 17:50 (or maybe a bit later). Anyway, after plugging in the aerial, I could see the EPG Grabber was running in the Manual tab but when I went to the PowerScheduler tab, it would show "Prevented by EPG grab" briefly...
Firstly, let me say I haven't had the aerial connected to my tuner all day, so ignore anything in the logs before about 17:50 (or...
Firstly, let me say I haven't had the aerial connected to my tuner all day, so ignore anything in the logs before about 17:50 (or...
Replies
Views
bump: log added Sorry but I think that there is no notification if I only edit my post.
bump: log added Sorry but I think that there is no notification if I only edit my post.
Recordings that I scheduled manually because there was "No data available" at that time are not shown in the EPG after the EPG data...
Replies
Views
Marking as "no bug". Stopping playback happens by design in certain conditions...
Marking as "no bug". Stopping playback happens by design in certain conditions...
When I playback any show from my Recorded TV. Playback stops without user intervention. It's as if I pressed the stop button. I...
Replies
Views
To tell the truth, I did not even notice that I could deactivate tuners, so I have all tuners enabled that are enabled by default: RadioWebStream, DvbIP and DvbS. Like I tried to tell in my earlier posts, all three have been active and in "Recording - Folders" I had to choose my Dvb-S2 tuner from a dropdown menu. That was when the...
To tell the truth, I did not even notice that I could deactivate tuners, so I have all tuners enabled that are enabled by default...
The recording folder in the TV Server Configuration for DVB-S2 is C:\Users\Public\Recorded TV by default, but my recording was...
Replies
Views
No worries. Hope the move goes well.
No worries. Hope the move goes well.
HI, Only a minor detail. The install screen doesn't seem to scale correctly running display at 125% Regards, Markus
Replies
Views
Top Bottom