1.5.0 Pre-Release (6 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 [confirm] MP frozen DE
Hi mm, since I don't have much time at the moment, I would rather stay with 1.5PR unless it would make it harder for you to find the problem.
Hi mm, since I don't have much time at the moment, I would rather stay with 1.5PR unless it would make it harder for you to find...
Hi all, I am running 2 PCs: a client&server (HTPC) with MP 1.5.0 Pre and the patches listed below and a client (PC) running MP...
Replies
Views
I first uninstalled 1.5 and when the MySql dialog popped up I clicked delete. I then did a clean install of 1.4 then upgraded to 1.5 (to see if it was just an issue with my old install). But the issue was still present. I then used the BackupSettings plugin to backup my settings. I uninstalled 1.5 clicking on delete once again when...
I first uninstalled 1.5 and when the MySql dialog popped up I clicked delete. I then did a clean install of 1.4 then upgraded to...
I cancelled a scheduled recording. Specifically this one: Fútbol Mexicano on channel 46.1 (Unimas) It was scheduled to record at...
Replies
Views
Don't know if this is related to my other post but here goes. Tried to cancel a few recordings but couldn't. I select Don't Record but nothing happens.
Don't know if this is related to my other post but here goes. Tried to cancel a few recordings but couldn't. I select Don't...
Don't know if this is related to my other post but here goes. Tried to cancel a few recordings but couldn't. I select Don't...
Replies
Views
I looked a bit further into the issue. In fact I re-installed mepo client. So, I got rid of the error, however the strange S3 standby issue remains. Every time after standby (Suspend to RAM) on the client when the mepo client wakes up it cannot find tvserver and asks me to enter its name (or IP). Escaping one menu back and switching...
I looked a bit further into the issue. In fact I re-installed mepo client. So, I got rid of the error, however the strange S3...
Hi, a new problem got introduced with 1.5 that I have never seen before. My TVServer runs 24x7. I usually send my Client to S3...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my late response. After vacation I changed skin back to StreamedMP. No further problems anymore. Only one thing is open now for me. If I try to play a video (DVD) on a external HDD MP hangs-up. I can use VLC for them file without problem. In past I can't remember me to have such kind of problems.
Sorry for my late response. After vacation I changed skin back to StreamedMP. No further problems anymore. Only one thing is open...
Hi their, after upgrading from 1.3 to 1.5 I have a repeatable crash of MP if I stop a playback of an episode in MP-TV. Parallel...
Replies
Views
Thanks Svensk, I have sent you a PM for my email :)
Thanks Svensk, I have sent you a PM for my email :)
I have a heavy problem. For the moment I have 1.5.0 PR on my HTPC. When i start "Diashow - Alle Ordner -recursive slideshow" the...
Replies
Views
Same here!
Same here!
I scheduled 2 recordings using the EPG but I did not get a warning that they can not coexist, so the first recording was ok, but...
Replies
Views
It works now. I guess reboot or just time helped. Thanks anyway.
It works now. I guess reboot or just time helped. Thanks anyway.
I was using PS++ with 1.4 and it was working OK (with Windows in control of standby) but after updating to 1.5, it keeps going to...
Replies
Views
I was just going to reboot so closed TV Server config and it crashed. I just checked powercfg before rebooting and it showed TV Service and Legacy Kernel caller again, so the grabber must have re-started, which seems strange as I only ran it recently. I opened TV Server config again to confirm it was grabbing and shortly after it...
I was just going to reboot so closed TV Server config and it crashed. I just checked powercfg before rebooting and it showed TV...
It seems this bug has reared it's head again...
Replies
Views
Firstly, let me say I haven't had the aerial connected to my tuner all day, so ignore anything in the logs before about 17:50 (or maybe a bit later). Anyway, after plugging in the aerial, I could see the EPG Grabber was running in the Manual tab but when I went to the PowerScheduler tab, it would show "Prevented by EPG grab" briefly...
Firstly, let me say I haven't had the aerial connected to my tuner all day, so ignore anything in the logs before about 17:50 (or...
Firstly, let me say I haven't had the aerial connected to my tuner all day, so ignore anything in the logs before about 17:50 (or...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom