1.5.x (5 Viewers)

MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Hi, There is an error in the keymapping of the X10 Medion Remotecontrol Volume + is mapped to volume down and Volume - is mapped to volume up See Remote -> X10 -> Use X10 remote -> choose Medion -> Learn -> Mapping -> Volume + / Volume - Steps to Reproduce: Simply test volume up/down...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Hi, There is an error in the keymapping of the X10 Medion Remotecontrol Volume + is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Hi, There is an error in the keymapping of the X10 Medion Remotecontrol Volume + is...
Replies
Views
Since this is in master now, I set this thread to 'Fixed'. :)
Since this is in master now, I set this thread to 'Fixed'. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description --> This is for MP 1.5, the Version selector does not have 1.5 yet. When using MP 1.5 on a...
Replies
Views
Thx, I tweaked db access little bit further in patch branch so I have with your database delay about 2secs (I don't have very state of the art laptop where I debug and code things :)), before it was around 60 secs :). I can speed up this issue further but that will involve database changes and I'm short with time for 1.6.0 so I will...
Thx, I tweaked db access little bit further in patch branch so I have with your database delay about 2secs (I don't have very state...
Hi all, Just updated from 1.2.3 to 1.5. Wanted to see if a remote I got would be more compatible and unfortunatly it's not (still...
Replies
Views
This has never worked (properly) before and is by design. We're looking into a solution for equal stuff like this, and hope MPEM can handle these situations in the (near) future.
This has never worked (properly) before and is by design. We're looking into a solution for equal stuff like this, and hope MPEM...
I have updaten alle clients in the house to MePo 1.50. All had installed the LAV filters. (installed with MPEI packeges) The update...
Replies
Views
Hello :) Thx for your explanation. I only installed the server part because i wanted to use XBMC as client, so it wasn't obvious that this setting is shared between the server and the client. Giving only select rights to a newly created user helped, thx for this info. Maybe a note in the documentation...
Hello :) Thx for your explanation. I only installed the server part because i wanted to use XBMC as client, so it wasn't obvious...
In a setting where a user has already a running MySQL Service (e.g. a XAMP installation), there are two issues to deal with. 1...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I have exactly the same problem. I am very busy these days, but will try to make logs as soon as I can. I know it doesn't help, but be aware you are not alone :cry:... Hope we will find a solution soon. I can't recording, and that's really annoying. Thank you to developpers for the great job they have done so far on...
Hello everyone, I have exactly the same problem. I am very busy these days, but will try to make logs as soon as I can. I know it...
Hi, I have a sometimes problems with recording that won't stop. Today at 8:22 started the recording of 'Der Mondbär' and should...
Replies
Views
I have tried. The service does not load this vs. of the plugin. There are errors in the log
I have tried. The service does not load this vs. of the plugin. There are errors in the log
From time to time the tv-server config crashes immediately after starting it. I can't reproduce it on demand but it happened more...
Replies
Views
Yes.
Yes.
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description I've noticed that when shutting down/rebooting Windows, it gets stuck on "TVService is...
Replies
Views
In master now. Will be fixed in MP 1.6.0 Pre-Release. Thanks! :)
In master now. Will be fixed in MP 1.6.0 Pre-Release. Thanks! :)
I've set a offset value of 15 for TV recordings in TV Server config however it doesn't seem to be working as thumbs are still being...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV keeps stopping DE
Great! :) Thanks for reporting back. (y)
Great! :) Thanks for reporting back. (y)
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description While watching TV, the pictures pauses and when I stop the live tv and started back, it...
Replies
Views
Soooo... problem solved without custom tvplugin. why didn't I thought of that before... It ist still not a clean solution I think. I just configured my CAM to allow to decrypt more than 1 channel at the same time.
Soooo... problem solved without custom tvplugin. why didn't I thought of that before... It ist still not a clean solution I think...
Hi Devs and Community, I have a long-standing problem with certain TV channels, here are the symptoms and how to reproduce it...
Replies
Views
Just run MediaPortal with the option /avoidversioncheck and you're good to go. You can edit your shortcut and change the target to: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.exe" /avoidversionscheck
Just run MediaPortal with the option /avoidversioncheck and you're good to go. You can edit your shortcut and change the target to...
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-65 https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4457 MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0...
Replies
Views
Sorry guys, we're doing the best we can, but sometimes we miss things. It seem work was already started in 2011, but somehow it never got finished. You can keep track of the issue status on our bugtracker: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4225
Sorry guys, we're doing the best we can, but sometimes we miss things. It seem work was already started in 2011, but somehow it...
When you did a fresh Mediaportal 1.5 Installation or restore the default music views you can see this problem. When you open...
Replies
Views
The CAM will not work with MP unless you use native TV. It's as simple as that.
The CAM will not work with MP unless you use native TV. It's as simple as that.
Hi. I'm using the DVB-C-Part of theTechnoTrend TT-connect CT2-4650 CI and I'm not able to access the CAM-Menu from my Unicam EVO...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Can the tab order in the Edit Channel dialogue box be fixed so that you can tab straight from "Name" to "Channel number" as expected please? Should be an extremely simple change but wasn't fixed in any 1.5.0 version. Logs not relevant. Thanks! Steps to Reproduce: Open TV Server Configuration...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Can the tab order in the Edit Channel dialogue box be fixed so that you can tab straight...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Can the tab order in the Edit Channel dialogue box be fixed so that you can tab straight...
Replies
Views
Hi, Music player (at least using BASS) is skipping to next song repeatedly if new song is selected during the fade out of the current one. 1. Select a song from folder (make sure that there is more than one song in this folder) 2. Start playing it 3. Press stop 4. Select and play a new one before current one stops playing (during...
Hi, Music player (at least using BASS) is skipping to next song repeatedly if new song is selected during the fade out of the...
Hi, Music player (at least using BASS) is skipping to next song repeatedly if new song is selected during the fade out of the...
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks for the feedback. It happened also in the standard MP my-tv. When I tried to watch an recorded tv program. (not always, but with some) Because you mentioned the ' in the title, I looked for episodes in the tv series and that is the cause. Now I also looked in the tv recordings (standard MP) to see if I find one with the '...
Ok, thanks for the feedback. It happened also in the standard MP my-tv. When I tried to watch an recorded tv program. (not always...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Steps to Reproduce: MP version 1.5.0 (could not select the correct version in this...
Replies
Views
Thanks :) This patch is included in MP 1.6 PR. Marked thread as fixed.
Thanks :) This patch is included in MP 1.6 PR. Marked thread as fixed.
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Just upgrade to 1.4, using skywalker-1 tuner try to scan dish network and get all channel...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Under "Search TV Guide" -> View By Genre, I am looking through the Films category and when I select a film that has a single or double quote in the name, there are no entries listed that are available to record. For example: Ocean's Eleven Mr Bean's Holiday "Crocadile" Dundee When selecting...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Under "Search TV Guide" -> View By Genre, I am looking through the Films category and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Under "Search TV Guide" -> View By Genre, I am looking through the Films category and...
Replies
Views
Browsing through the issues, I stumbled upon this one: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4102 Isn't it possible to (re)start the tvservice when MP itself is started? I have done some additional testing, and it looks to me like a timing issue at boot.
Browsing through the issues, I stumbled upon this one: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4102 Isn't it possible to...
I am using a remote MySQL server as database server. Up to MP version 1.4, I never had problems connecting to the TvService during...
Replies
Views
Yep :)
Yep :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description The setting are set to rotate pictures according to EXIF code, but it does not happen...
Replies
Views
Hi, the Driver for imon is on the road of Dev acceptance, https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/MP1-4075-Add_Imon_Display_API_to_Minidisplay but for now, it's an external dev support. @Sebastiii for improvement of it, all dev are welcome, all dev team working on Minidisplay / input device are busy or retired.
Hi, the Driver for imon is on the road of Dev acceptance...
Many MediaPortal users have iMON-based displays in their cases. Two and a half years ago, drivers were posted in a still very...
Replies
Views
i can confirm both these with 1.5.0 (and 1.4.0) using Titan on my client PC.
i can confirm both these with 1.5.0 (and 1.4.0) using Titan on my client PC.
I have the MP-GUI slightly scaled down in my setup and the position of the OSD shifted a bit upwards as you can see in the attached...
Replies
Views
Try this:regeszter's MePo
Try this:regeszter's MePo
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Hi! Since I upgrade to 1.4.0 (the same while update to 1.4.0 pre release) I don't get the...
Replies
Views
Hi, just wanted to inform anybody that in the meantime I contacted Shukuyen who confirmed the bug to be in wifiRemote instead. You can see the details here: http://code.google.com/p/wifiremote/issues/detail?id=87 Sorry for any confusion.
Hi, just wanted to inform anybody that in the meantime I contacted Shukuyen who confirmed the bug to be in wifiRemote instead. You...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description Although this problem occurs when MP is triggered by external plugin, it occurs in MP...
Replies
Views
Hi team, I think i've come accross two bugs. Both related to the Titan skin. 1) When lastest media plugin is used there are three movies visible when selecting Movie button in Titan. When i try to start one by remote control and it is a movie that was previously started a window comes up to resume playback or not. When i try to...
Hi team, I think i've come accross two bugs. Both related to the Titan skin. 1) When lastest media plugin is used there are three...
Hi team, I think i've come accross two bugs. Both related to the Titan skin. 1) When lastest media plugin is used there are three...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description I miss a Mute Button in the Topbar. Whould be nice to have one. See attached screenshot. Steps to Reproduce: Start Mediaportal. Open Topbar.
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description I miss a Mute Button in the Topbar. Whould be nice to have one. See attached screenshot...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description I miss a Mute Button in the Topbar. Whould be nice to have one. See attached screenshot...
Replies
Views
Sooo..... problem resolved! see bugreport here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/timeshift-buffer-created-playback-fails-on-certain-tv-channels-dvb-s2-hellohd-on-eutelsat-9a.121700/ the problem was a last encryption status check of MP tvplugin.dll because of shared streams with other channels on transponder. I use a...
Sooo..... problem resolved! see bugreport here...
MediaPortal Version: 1.4.0 Description - Mediaportal fails to display tuned and timeshifted TV channel (conax encryption) - the...
Replies
Views
There is - it's at the top here - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/general-support.51/
There is - it's at the top here - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/general-support.51/
When I start TV on my media portal client, it starts well and when I do change the channel it changes, but it will stop responding...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 LiveTV Stutter DE
Thanks for reporting back - I'm glad you managed to figure it out! :) Marking the thread as "no bug"...
Thanks for reporting back - I'm glad you managed to figure it out! :) Marking the thread as "no bug"...
Hi all, I am a newbie here but have been using MediaPortal for over a year. I recently upgraded my system as the last one died. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom