1.6.0 Pre Release (3 Viewers)

This forum is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have separate forums. Now there is one way to create a useful bug report, and there are many ways to create a useless one. A few quick pointers: Before reporting an issue please have a look at our bugtracker for...
This forum is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have separate...
This forum is meant for bug reports only! Nothing else. For anything related to Titan or one of the default skins, we have separate...
Replies
Views
The Releasenews & Download link can be found here
Replies
Views
Not for our current TV Server (TVE3), but this will/should be fixed in the (under development) follow up: TVE3.5 You can follow progress here: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/TVLIB-75
Not for our current TV Server (TVE3), but this will/should be fixed in the (under development) follow up: TVE3.5 You can follow...
In MP config I have to choose between NOB and NNO as preferred language ID. But all my channels are using NOR as subtitle ID. This...
Replies
Views
TNX for the response Michael, Set to 'No Bug' ;)
TNX for the response Michael, Set to 'No Bug' ;)
On my test pc I installed MP1.6.0pre today. I imported the TV-Server settings from my HTPC which worked alright. Then I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Sorry, you shouldn't have to ask me to do that. :oops: Done.
Sorry, you shouldn't have to ask me to do that. :oops: Done.
Hi, so i updated to pre release 1.6. However, i cant watch tv anymore. When i am in Mediaportal and want to start a channel i get...
Replies
Views
Thanks Brudertac :) Yeah, as much as I would really like to know the cause, I don't know how to investigate further unless it is occurring often and/or we can reproduce. Thank you for the report though - always good to know when there is a problem even if we can't find a solution, because maybe somebody sometime in the future reports...
Thanks Brudertac :) Yeah, as much as I would really like to know the cause, I don't know how to investigate further unless it is...
Hi all, had a TV Service Crash today. Client say "Connection to Server Lost". Windows Eventlog shows the following error: Name...
Replies
Views
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4300
https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4300
I have attached a screenshot of the error message that comes up when I try to open TitanEditor from the desktop shortcut that was...
Replies
Views
Thanks :) and ping me for any issue related :) Happy to know that it works :)
Thanks :) and ping me for any issue related :) Happy to know that it works :)
This is in parts a duplicate of the issue in: [known bug, not fixed in 1.4 Final] Since 1.4 i could not get MP Back from tray...
Replies
Views
Tried to go to the message and it errors I don't have permission I also got this message with 8GB of RAM & 400mb of paging on ssd, I've changed to add 16000mb paging on spinner
Tried to go to the message and it errors I don't have permission I also got this message with 8GB of RAM & 400mb of paging on ssd...
I am running Windows 7 32 bit with 4GB RAM I am getting this error message fairly regularly (once or twice a day): Sometimes...
Replies
Views
Already done: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/comskip-markers-not-shown-in-pause-osd.125362/ Please jump into this thread and also bump it :-) thx
Already done: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/comskip-markers-not-shown-in-pause-osd.125362/ Please jump into this...
As thread title suggests the comskip skip markers have now disappered in the Titan skin after having updated to 1.6.0 pre release...
Replies
Views
Hi Sebastiii, could test the installer today. Audio is still there after restore from task bar. I think this bug is fixed :) Thx to your quick work! Have a successful 2014! ramu
Hi Sebastiii, could test the installer today. Audio is still there after restore from task bar. I think this bug is fixed :) Thx...
Hello MP Team, there is a problem in MP TV client while minimizing MP client. It’s possible to click on minimize button to bring...
Replies
Views
Can´t reproduce it either - nor the one from the referenced thread ;)
Can´t reproduce it either - nor the one from the referenced thread ;)
I'm back again with a new effect. In the Music section, shares viev. I sort the titles of an album by "4 Titlenumber". Result: (In...
Replies
Views
Problem is solved. Sorry for the late reply.
Problem is solved. Sorry for the late reply.
I installed MediaPortal 1.6 pre release after a full uninstall of 1.5. Now when I play music from a CD or just from the music which...
Replies
Views
no problem, is there an easy way to move this thread or just a case of starting a one in mp_tvseries and copy/paste?
no problem, is there an easy way to move this thread or just a case of starting a one in mp_tvseries and copy/paste?
All, When i try to run MP_tvseries from the start menu configuration shortcut i get the following issue since updating to 1.6.0...
Replies
Views
Thanks, that solved the TV error :) The music visualization was already set to None though and I tried changing the player under Player settings from Bass to WASAPI and unticking Show Visualizations on the Now playing tab but I still get the same error when closing MP Config.
Thanks, that solved the TV error :) The music visualization was already set to None though and I tried changing the player under...
After updating from 1.5, trying to open MPConfig I get this: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature...
Replies
Views
Excellent, thanks Markus :) Back to Snoopy87's [different] problem...
Excellent, thanks Markus :) Back to Snoopy87's [different] problem...
Hi, this happens every day. Not every time, but every second time. With all previous version this does not happen. MP is either...
Replies
Views
TNX for the feedback ramu. Will set the thread to 'Fixed'
TNX for the feedback ramu. Will set the thread to 'Fixed'
Hi MP Team, one question to MiniTV mode. In former versions there was a flag "allways on top". This flag in menu has vanished...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting. (y) Thread marked as "no bug".
Thanks for reporting. (y) Thread marked as "no bug".
Mediaportal 1.6 crash with winamp virtualization plugin playing. This happen at the end of a song just as it going to play the...
Replies
Views
Tried but made no difference. :(
Tried but made no difference. :(
I'm running Mediaportal on win2k8r2 (I know it's not supported) :( After upgrading from 1.5.0 to 1.6.0 following exception is...
Replies
Views
Disregard this whole post, found problem someone had disabled TV plugin in MP configuration (must have been magic sense no one ever touches config except me). Had not used TV for a few days, but was going to record some shows yesterday and MP will not open the TV GUI screen. I select TV from menu and screen flashes then goes back...
Disregard this whole post, found problem someone had disabled TV plugin in MP configuration (must have been magic sense no one ever...
Disregard this whole post, found problem someone had disabled TV plugin in MP configuration (must have been magic sense no one ever...
Replies
Views
Hey, Just did a quick test on my laptop and this seems to have fixed the issue. Need to test some more to be sure but looks good! Thanks for the hard work guys.
Hey, Just did a quick test on my laptop and this seems to have fixed the issue. Need to test some more to be sure but looks good...
Hi I found a problem on my system, The issue occurs while Interacting with the tv guide, and especially when adding/editing tv...
Replies
Views
JIRA GIT
JIRA GIT
Steps to reproduce: Open MePo config Go to Video plugin section Go to Database/editor Create a "user group" or choose an existing...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-1-6-0-pre-release-ready-for-download.122865/page-2#post-1041540
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-1-6-0-pre-release-ready-for-download.122865/page-2#post-1041540
I'd like to upgrade to the new MySQL, byt clean install is a bit drastic. How can it be done, without loosing anything ?
Replies
Views
As the modifications of the UPnP.dll didn't solve the memory/CPU usage, I implemented a minimal UPnP-Framework by myself: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/auto3d-plugin-for-mediaportal-1-2-1-3-1-4-1-5-gui-tv-beamer.116708/page-36#post-1047242
As the modifications of the UPnP.dll didn't solve the memory/CPU usage, I implemented a minimal UPnP-Framework by myself...
After performing a clean install to the 1.6.0 pre release I have noticed that after a while when only watching tv that the audio...
Replies
Views
Please use the WatchDog to reproduce your problem and then post the full debug logs if the problem is still present.
Please use the WatchDog to reproduce your problem and then post the full debug logs if the problem is still present.
few minutes ago i get again an error with playing music (flac). attached the logfiles. i played elton john and changed to new...
Replies
Views
Hello ramu Sorry I don't understand. What exactly are you asking me to look for? It doesn't look like the database is corrupted. Unlikely. TV Server is in code freeze. No changes to TechnoTrend or BDA code. No. No. Take a look at my previous posts in this thread and you'll see the answer. For example...
Hello ramu Sorry I don't understand. What exactly are you asking me to look for? It doesn't look like the database is corrupted...
Hello MP Team, since a long time I observe that MP-Server stops DVB-S for TV and Radio after a while. I hoped that with the finial...
Replies
Views
Hello Dr Morris I assume you've done a battery check and also restarted the PC just to be sure there really is a problem? If so, please provide full log files using the watchdog tool: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files Ideally please follow the instructions for reproducible problems...
Hello Dr Morris I assume you've done a battery check and also restarted the PC just to be sure there really is a problem? If so...
Post install, my Philips RC260 configuration no longer worked (I configured it a long time ago an its been perfect until now)...
Replies
Views
Well then may I suggest a new recording option? "Record this show at this time". That way if the show doesn't air at that time or day nothing is recorded. But that still doesn't explain why after I cancel them from the Active Recordings screen MP decides to start recording it again.
Well then may I suggest a new recording option? "Record this show at this time". That way if the show doesn't air at that time or...
TV> Active Recordings> Click on Active Recording> Cancel> OK The recording cancels but a couple of seconds later it starts...
Replies
Views
In fact some BD-J disc can work, it's random but most of the time it didn't but we need to have the list of items selection (Menu will not work) but title mode yes. The best will be to have BD-J working solution :)
In fact some BD-J disc can work, it's random but most of the time it didn't but we need to have the list of items selection (Menu...
Steps to reproduce: Insert a Blu-Ray See the popup in the screenshoot Choose Menu See that the popup is on the screen again When...
Replies
Views
I got this warning too and screwed up my clean install :( , makes me nervous that there is a virus so I went back / re imaged PC to a previous build.
I got this warning too and screwed up my clean install :( , makes me nervous that there is a virus so I went back / re imaged PC to...
I'm sure it's not a virus (Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]) but obviously it would be good if it could be reported to Avast as a false...
Replies
Views
Simply replace the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
Simply replace the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
Hi guys, as soon as I am setting the "MediaPortal - Audio Renderer" in Codecs and Renderer settings, audio gets...
Replies
Views
ok, is done.;)
ok, is done.;)
Hello developer team, I get an error message, at the beginning of installation, on a new installed windows 8.1 system. "Some...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom