1.6.0 Pre Release (3 Viewers)

Simply replace the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
Simply replace the file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal
Hi guys, as soon as I am setting the "MediaPortal - Audio Renderer" in Codecs and Renderer settings, audio gets...
Replies
Views
Please use the WatchDog to reproduce your problem and then post the full debug logs if the problem is still present.
Please use the WatchDog to reproduce your problem and then post the full debug logs if the problem is still present.
few minutes ago i get again an error with playing music (flac). attached the logfiles. i played elton john and changed to new...
Replies
Views
Hello Dr Morris I assume you've done a battery check and also restarted the PC just to be sure there really is a problem? If so, please provide full log files using the watchdog tool: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/16_Support/3_Forums/2_Log_Files Ideally please follow the instructions for reproducible problems...
Hello Dr Morris I assume you've done a battery check and also restarted the PC just to be sure there really is a problem? If so...
Post install, my Philips RC260 configuration no longer worked (I configured it a long time ago an its been perfect until now)...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom