1.6.0 Pre Release (3 Viewers)

Hello ramu Sorry I don't understand. What exactly are you asking me to look for? It doesn't look like the database is corrupted. Unlikely. TV Server is in code freeze. No changes to TechnoTrend or BDA code. No. No. Take a look at my previous posts in this thread and you'll see the answer. For example...
Hello ramu Sorry I don't understand. What exactly are you asking me to look for? It doesn't look like the database is corrupted...
Hello MP Team, since a long time I observe that MP-Server stops DVB-S for TV and Radio after a while. I hoped that with the finial...
Replies
Views
As the modifications of the UPnP.dll didn't solve the memory/CPU usage, I implemented a minimal UPnP-Framework by myself: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/auto3d-plugin-for-mediaportal-1-2-1-3-1-4-1-5-gui-tv-beamer.116708/page-36#post-1047242
As the modifications of the UPnP.dll didn't solve the memory/CPU usage, I implemented a minimal UPnP-Framework by myself...
After performing a clean install to the 1.6.0 pre release I have noticed that after a while when only watching tv that the audio...
Replies
Views
Excellent, thanks Markus :) Back to Snoopy87's [different] problem...
Excellent, thanks Markus :) Back to Snoopy87's [different] problem...
Hi, this happens every day. Not every time, but every second time. With all previous version this does not happen. MP is either...
Replies
Views
Well then may I suggest a new recording option? "Record this show at this time". That way if the show doesn't air at that time or day nothing is recorded. But that still doesn't explain why after I cancel them from the Active Recordings screen MP decides to start recording it again.
Well then may I suggest a new recording option? "Record this show at this time". That way if the show doesn't air at that time or...
TV> Active Recordings> Click on Active Recording> Cancel> OK The recording cancels but a couple of seconds later it starts...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] MPConfig crashes on opening (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks, that solved the TV error :) The music visualization was already set to None though and I tried changing the player under Player settings from Bass to WASAPI and unticking Show Visualizations on the Now playing tab but I still get the same error when closing MP Config.
Thanks, that solved the TV error :) The music visualization was already set to None though and I tried changing the player under...
After updating from 1.5, trying to open MPConfig I get this: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: CLR20r3 Problem Signature...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom