1.6.x (8 Viewers)

I don't think that.black bars are intended, it is wasting expensive screen-area. It's more a making money thing: as everyone know has a 16.9 screen, they want you to buy a 21:9 screen. As I wrote before, an additional zoom mode which really removes all black bars (like in Windows Media Center) would satisfy all users.
I don't think that.black bars are intended, it is wasting expensive screen-area. It's more a making money thing: as everyone know...
Hello all, many of my TV movies recorded with Mediaportal (.ts files, 720 x 576) do have black bars. When playing the ts-files...
Replies
Views
That's indeed a good question. All i know is that admin privileges are handled by the installer (tested it again with non-admin user on clean VM). The non-admin user needs to enter an admin pass twice during install (to run installer & to enabled features). So that means that we can assume that the install is handled with the...
That's indeed a good question. All i know is that admin privileges are handled by the installer (tested it again with non-admin...
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description A clean install of MP1.6 on Win8.1 (64 bit) did not set the firewall rules properly...
Replies
Views
Tested last night, working great! Thanks
Tested last night, working great! Thanks
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description Hi, I have a problem with WASAPI music playback & Intel HD4000 HDMI audio. When trying to...
Replies
Views
i think .. Update from 1.5 to 1.6 make Trouble. So all user should create a clean Install for 1.6 without override any from old release. to many Changed in 1.6 so combination of 1.5 and 1.6 never work. yes that is hart on the other hand the only logical decision ;) greets
i think .. Update from 1.5 to 1.6 make Trouble. So all user should create a clean Install for 1.6 without override any from old...
Hi, I had a rock steady 1.5 Final running for serveral months having decided to skip 1.6 Pre. Today I have upgraded to 1.6 Final...
Replies
Views
BassFan
B
No, as those are two different buttons "Music, TV, Videos" and "Radio, Pics, Misc". "Music, TV, Videos" has 1 down link, namely for "Radio, Pics, Misc", and "Radio, Pics, Misc" has another down link, namely to the shutdown options - so always only one down link ;)
No, as those are two different buttons "Music, TV, Videos" and "Radio, Pics, Misc". "Music, TV, Videos" has 1 down link, namely for...
When switching to home while playing, the current video is displayed in a small window above the other menus. With the remote...
Replies
Views
Cool, thanks for testing. :) (y) No. This code is destined for TVE 3.5.
Cool, thanks for testing. :) (y) No. This code is destined for TVE 3.5.
Since I did a rescan of my tv-channels I have an occasional crash of the tvservice. I suspect that the cause is some bad signal or...
Replies
Views
Probably not at the moment, but later yes (assuming the XBMC plugin is updated).
Probably not at the moment, but later yes (assuming the XBMC plugin is updated).
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description Some channels suddenly stopped working. In my current Hardware configuration they work...
Replies
Views
Picking up this old thread: @mm1352000 or maybe @FreakyJ: a chance for a updated version? Or havent there been updates to TVLibrary.dll since then?
Picking up this old thread: @mm1352000 or maybe @FreakyJ: a chance for a updated version? Or havent there been updates to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description MPV: 1.6.0 Final (Same issue at 1.5.0) Hardware: DD Cine S2 V6.5 / Deltacam Twin Some...
Replies
Views
Mine crashes multiple times a day, service gets stucked at stopping. Solved it by creating script that checks status of service at scheduler and tries to kill and start it. started on 1.6.0
Mine crashes multiple times a day, service gets stucked at stopping. Solved it by creating script that checks status of service at...
My TV-server crashes almost every day nowadays. I am unable to figure why but I think it correlates to grabbing of EPG. I changed...
Replies
Views
no, it isn't, as the timestamps come from WebEPG, and only WebEPG grabber file knows the offset needed, as it is defined there.
no, it isn't, as the timestamps come from WebEPG, and only WebEPG grabber file knows the offset needed, as it is defined there.
Hello all, after the clock automatically switched to daylight saving time today the TV Guide is one hour behind. I rebooted the...
Replies
Views
Ok, I'll patiently wait till it's ready and work from there
Ok, I'll patiently wait till it's ready and work from there
Don't know if it's just me, but since a while (probably 1 or 2 MP versions earlier) programs that are scheduled for recording...
Replies
Views
Off course they do :) If the get added >> https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/issues/?filter=10800 Setting thread to 'No Bug'
Off course they do :) If the get added >> https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/issues/?filter=10800 Setting thread to 'No Bug'
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description On both MediaPortal 1.5 and 1.6, I need the fixed TitanEditor.dll from this forum post: MP...
Replies
Views
Titan Extended update for 1.6 Final has arrived: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-extended.114551/
Titan Extended update for 1.6 Final has arrived: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-extended.114551/
MP1-4300 seems to persist: an error is thrown when the editor is launched outside of MP.
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description I have my own MySQL server and the MP db user have only rights to it's own database (and global usage). mysql> show grants for `mptvdb`@`%`; +------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------+ | Grants for mptvdb@%...
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description I have my own MySQL server and the MP db user have only rights to it's own database (and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description I have my own MySQL server and the MP db user have only rights to it's own database (and...
Replies
Views
I have seen this behaviour too. Very anoiing if you cannot find your recordings and find it under the name of the program before it. I will attach full logs later this day.
I have seen this behaviour too. Very anoiing if you cannot find your recordings and find it under the name of the program before...
I detected a problem with tv series recordings when a pre-recording time is set: Imagine "Ghost Whisperer" starting at 20:15 and...
Replies
Views
Fixed ;) TNX for the tip!
Fixed ;) TNX for the tip!
MediaPortal Version: 1.5.0 Description Hi. MP Version 1.6 Final (could not choose 1.6 in pulldown menu on top) Sys specs are up...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I just stumbled over this thread becaus i'm having the same problem. I've got a multi-seat setup and the server is solely used for mediaportal server. The computer is running 24/7 atm and i allready disabled possible disturbing software like anti virus, windows defender, etc. The OS is stored on a Samsung SSD which is...
Hi everyone. I just stumbled over this thread becaus i'm having the same problem. I've got a multi-seat setup and the server is...
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description Hi, I've been having an issue where if I play/record an HD channel, within the first 20...
Replies
Views
Can you upload full log ? :) Thanks
Can you upload full log ? :) Thanks
Okay, don't know for sure if this is a bug or not but i wanted to know if we can do something about this. I'm using MePo 1.6, and...
Replies
Views
Does this mean import settings, or actually configure the settings in TV Server configuration? I ask because I can see these errors in the log files: So, probably your recording folder configuration was not imported.
Does this mean import settings, or actually configure the settings in TV Server configuration? I ask because I can see these errors...
Dear all, after installation (update, afterwards full clean up with all new installation) I met the following: - scheduled records...
Replies
Views
OK, tested with default wide, it doesn't have the error seen with titan, but clicking on the keep until doesn't bring the menu up so you can't change it. Update: I'm not sure what the problem was but a complete uninstall and rei-nstallation has fixed this issue.
OK, tested with default wide, it doesn't have the error seen with titan, but clicking on the keep until doesn't bring the menu up...
Hi, Think i've found a bug, i'm using 1.6 final with MP1-4369 fix all the other specs are shown in the system specs and are up to...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your help HomeY. I just bit the bullet and reinstalled MP from scratch. My sorting issue is now gone.
Thanks for your help HomeY. I just bit the bullet and reinstalled MP from scratch. My sorting issue is now gone.
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description Prior to 1.6.0 final, Recorded TV when sorted by date was showing newest items at the top...
Replies
Views
Have you tried setting the TvService login with admin credentials of the PC you're recording on?
Have you tried setting the TvService login with admin credentials of the PC you're recording on?
I've just updated to 1.6 as a fresh install from 1.5. First impressions are good, especially for TV - much less stuttering due to...
Replies
Views
Hello, This problem has plagued me for a while. I'm still using an HD CRT tube (Sony KD34XBR960) so I need to resize the UI so that I can see it all. This used to work without issue. Suddenly after upgrading to 1.4 things started going wonky. An upgrade to 1.5 didn't fix it. Please see where mm1352000 confirmed he believes...
Hello, This problem has plagued me for a while. I'm still using an HD CRT tube (Sony KD34XBR960) so I need to resize the UI so...
Hello, This problem has plagued me for a while. I'm still using an HD CRT tube (Sony KD34XBR960) so I need to resize the UI so...
Replies
Views
TNX johan ;) Then i'll set this to 'No Bug' since it's related to the plugin.
TNX johan ;) Then i'll set this to 'No Bug' since it's related to the plugin.
I noticed after upgrading to the Final Release that while switching around channels using the previous channel button it does not...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description Please see link for the report with the logs for 1.6. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/pictures-are-not-rotated-according-to-exif-code.122352/#post-1065470 Steps to Reproduce: Go to the pictures folder and watch a jpg image which has EXIF orientation other then 0. It is not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description Please see link for the report with the logs for 1.6...
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description Please see link for the report with the logs for 1.6...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I have no idea. :(
Sorry, I have no idea. :(
Found my TV server dead when I came back today from some work abroad (machine power light was on but screen was corrupted). When...
Replies
Views
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/05_DVB_EPG ...but you shouldn't have the DVB EPG grabber enabled anyway. It won't give you any EPG.
http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/05_DVB_EPG ...but you shouldn't have...
IF 'EPG grabbing when idle' is activated, the system runs forever since PS always sees at least one tuner being busy. It was the...
Replies
Views
Okay. Keep in mind that the Cyberlink codec has a property page too, and I believe it has deinterlacing settings (like LAV). To view/configure, click the screwdriver/spanner button next to the codec selection (as usual with LAV and any other codec). MP also has a deinterlacing setting for TV...
Okay. Keep in mind that the Cyberlink codec has a property page too, and I believe it has deinterlacing settings (like LAV). To...
Couldn't figure out my old account so made a new one; Got probably 2, maybe even 3 issues of which all are reproducible time after...
Replies
Views
2,3 secs longer for starting the tv-server while splahscreen, not the whole booting. thx for your help, but i go back to Mp1.5. That was my second try to upgrade (Only because i think my flac files sounds better on Mp1.6:rolleyes:), but there is some error after another (tv-service stopped, streamedmp is incompatible, recordings...
2,3 secs longer for starting the tv-server while splahscreen, not the whole booting. thx for your help, but i go back to Mp1.5...
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description This is my second try after a few weeks, last try was with the 1.6rc attached the log...
Replies
Views
ah it's an tricks ... :whistle:
ah it's an tricks ... :whistle:
MediaPortal Version: 1.6.0 Description Good morning, I don't know if I have got a bug or configuration error. I try explain the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom