1.6.x (6 Viewers)

Ok, I'll patiently wait till it's ready and work from there
Ok, I'll patiently wait till it's ready and work from there
Don't know if it's just me, but since a while (probably 1 or 2 MP versions earlier) programs that are scheduled for recording...
Replies
Views
Can you upload full log ? :) Thanks
Can you upload full log ? :) Thanks
Okay, don't know for sure if this is a bug or not but i wanted to know if we can do something about this. I'm using MePo 1.6, and...
Replies
Views
Cool, thanks for testing. :) (y) No. This code is destined for TVE 3.5.
Cool, thanks for testing. :) (y) No. This code is destined for TVE 3.5.
Since I did a rescan of my tv-channels I have an occasional crash of the tvservice. I suspect that the cause is some bad signal or...
Replies
Views
These are the logs, screens are comming up. What i did is : set default zoom to '' normal'' -> play movie (normal view is selected), reboot play movie.(back to stretched again)
These are the logs, screens are comming up. What i did is : set default zoom to '' normal'' -> play movie (normal view is...
I have a strange thing. With the settings screen the default view mode is set to stretched. This really messes up the aspect...
Replies
Views
I think a code bug in MP. The keyboard 'plugin' is looking for a skinfile in te default skin directory wich is nog necesary as te plugin is working fine without installing/uninstalling the default skin.
I think a code bug in MP. The keyboard 'plugin' is looking for a skinfile in te default skin directory wich is nog necesary as te...
My MediaPortal configuration says always it's incompatible since MP 1.6.0 But also in MP 1.7.0 Pre Release that I'm running on my...
Replies
Views
Sorry, I have no idea. :(
Sorry, I have no idea. :(
Found my TV server dead when I came back today from some work abroad (machine power light was on but screen was corrupted). When...
Replies
Views
Hello, This problem has plagued me for a while. I'm still using an HD CRT tube (Sony KD34XBR960) so I need to resize the UI so that I can see it all. This used to work without issue. Suddenly after upgrading to 1.4 things started going wonky. An upgrade to 1.5 didn't fix it. Please see where mm1352000 confirmed he believes...
Hello, This problem has plagued me for a while. I'm still using an HD CRT tube (Sony KD34XBR960) so I need to resize the UI so...
Hello, This problem has plagued me for a while. I'm still using an HD CRT tube (Sony KD34XBR960) so I need to resize the UI so...
Replies
Views
There is change (and bug fix) on future 1.7.0 about eventghost / keyboard etc. so maybe it will be fixed :) The '..' is not in 1.7.0 Pre-release but can be in final is good result about the branch :)
There is change (and bug fix) on future 1.7.0 about eventghost / keyboard etc. so maybe it will be fixed :) The '..' is not in...
Hi, For some items in the music and photo section, i can't seem to return to the previous "folder" or view using the back button...
Replies
Views
I didn't click on post replt earlier lol https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-1-4-not-starting-up-d3d-could-not-create-device-error-since-last-windows-update.121091/page-8#post-1053928
I didn't click on post replt earlier lol...
Hello all, Mediaportal crashes very often after resuming from hibernation. I power the computer of in hibernation mode within...
Replies
Views
Mine crashes multiple times a day, service gets stucked at stopping. Solved it by creating script that checks status of service at scheduler and tries to kill and start it. started on 1.6.0
Mine crashes multiple times a day, service gets stucked at stopping. Solved it by creating script that checks status of service at...
My TV-server crashes almost every day nowadays. I am unable to figure why but I think it correlates to grabbing of EPG. I changed...
Replies
Views
Yes you're right. I made some further tests. The crash depends on the plugin. With "Classic EQ" MePo-config crashes as descriped in the first post. Then I tried "reaeq-standalone". No crash here. Reaeq-standalone looses all settings when the testfile is played to it's end. But with both the following happens: When you let play the...
Yes you're right. I made some further tests. The crash depends on the plugin. With "Classic EQ" MePo-config crashes as descriped...
Hi forum, when you play a test file in MePo configuration - Music DSP and you're in the plugin configuration (in my case EasyQ or...
Replies
Views
Have you tried setting the TvService login with admin credentials of the PC you're recording on?
Have you tried setting the TvService login with admin credentials of the PC you're recording on?
I've just updated to 1.6 as a fresh install from 1.5. First impressions are good, especially for TV - much less stuttering due to...
Replies
Views
Hi andraves, 2 things i notice in the logs: A filter problem. It looks like you're missing something. A BASS engine crash (which might be the result of 1) I would suggest to re-install the Client part of MediaPortal (including the TV client part). You can use the installer to re-install current version. The BASS engine crash is...
Hi andraves, 2 things i notice in the logs: A filter problem. It looks like you're missing something. A BASS engine crash (which...
Hello. Media Portal 1.6.0 crashes sometimes when I change TV channel. To be sure that this not is a Windows problem I've...
Replies
Views
@seco :)
@seco :)
Hi folks, after switching to 1.6 MP crashes irregularly with a graphics driver exception after watching TV or video and going back...
Replies
Views
Well, it couldn't hurt anyway to do a clean install: gets rid of all the prehistoric stuff that lurked around after all my experiments. But I do think this should be thoroughly tested in new tvengine
Well, it couldn't hurt anyway to do a clean install: gets rid of all the prehistoric stuff that lurked around after all my...
Just updated to MP 1.6.0, and was about to upgrade mysql. First step that was needed was create a backup of the settings, through...
Replies
Views
i think .. Update from 1.5 to 1.6 make Trouble. So all user should create a clean Install for 1.6 without override any from old release. to many Changed in 1.6 so combination of 1.5 and 1.6 never work. yes that is hart on the other hand the only logical decision ;) greets
i think .. Update from 1.5 to 1.6 make Trouble. So all user should create a clean Install for 1.6 without override any from old...
Hi, I had a rock steady 1.5 Final running for serveral months having decided to skip 1.6 Pre. Today I have upgraded to 1.6 Final...
Replies
Views
BassFan
B
Top Bottom