1.7.0 Pre Release (5 Viewers)

I added the link to the installer in the 1st post to help the testers.
I added the link to the installer in the 1st post to help the testers.
Go to My TV start a manual recording, until manual stop wait a little press stop the record a dialog shows, "This schedule is...
Replies
Views
:-) Strange... Thanks for input, most important is that the problem is gone and I can once again mount ISOs! /U
:-) Strange... Thanks for input, most important is that the problem is gone and I can once again mount ISOs! /U
Hi, I tried mounting an ISO image with VitrualCloneDrive and I get an error message stating "Cannot mount....". When running the...
Replies
Views
Looks like a restart of the service solved the problem..
Looks like a restart of the service solved the problem..
I'm using the XmlTv plugin. Multiple files specified in a tvguide.lst TVService detects correctly a timestamp change of...
Replies
Views
Well, it seems this 'bad' setting causes more issues. When i set my Share to 'Album' view, it seems to revert to List view, but the worst thing is that it's freezing up my MediaPortal completely. First i thought it was related to a broken RAID array, but that rebuild fine and i can still reproduce the freeze. We've removed the setting...
Well, it seems this 'bad' setting causes more issues. When i set my Share to 'Album' view, it seems to revert to List view, but the...
I selected Album for default layout in MP Configuration/Music folders after fresh installation. It got me stuck in an empty Music...
Replies
Views
Sorry if this is kind of crosspost, but I had already tried to bring this to the attention of the developers in version 1.5. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/osd-position-is-not-respected-with-a-scaled-down-gui.122043/ Though it was confirmed as a bug by another member, I can't find it in the roadmaps for future versions. It...
Sorry if this is kind of crosspost, but I had already tried to bring this to the attention of the developers in version 1.5...
Sorry if this is kind of crosspost, but I had already tried to bring this to the attention of the developers in version 1.5...
Replies
Views
Hm ok thanks..
Hm ok thanks..
Hey there.. might be a bug, not sure since I have no idea how to determine it properly. Original thread...
Replies
Views
I only started Mediaportal once to check if the plugins would load in mediaportal and if it was just a config problem. The log showed the same errors. So i continued testing only with configuration. Sadly i dont have the mp logs anymore :(. However the post i linked seems to have the same problems and he has logs attached that...
I only started Mediaportal once to check if the plugins would load in mediaportal and if it was just a config problem. The log...
Hey, i just updated from 1.6 to 1.7 Pre. After the update, i installed the new versions of MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries, which...
Replies
Views
Hello! Finally I managed to install mediaportal, thanks to Your forum where I finded what I needed. You post answer to another member and I used that: http://blog.unixwiz.net/2012/01/could-not-access-network-location-hewlett-packard-error.html Something similar is was my problem, and after I clean my register base, everything work...
Hello! Finally I managed to install mediaportal, thanks to Your forum where I finded what I needed. You post answer to another...
The announcement page doesn't seem to mention MySQL as being a pre-requisite, so I assume the installer should install it if...
Replies
Views
Hi Michael, are there any changes in MP 1.8.0 pre-release? I can tested on Win 8.1 Pro x64. Martin
Hi Michael, are there any changes in MP 1.8.0 pre-release? I can tested on Win 8.1 Pro x64. Martin
There are 3 scenarios - and last does not work well: 1. There is planned TV recording and PC is in S3 mode: PC wake ups, make a...
Replies
Views
Ok I don't know if/what you guys changed since the WIP build I tested but I have no issues in 1.7.x final with the settings I am using. I think the issue is resolved. For anyone who stumbles across this in the future: MP delay 8-10s Volume set to Master HDMI override (to prevent "no Audio issue" - did not impact on MP resume from...
Ok I don't know if/what you guys changed since the WIP build I tested but I have no issues in 1.7.x final with the settings I am...
I am running on 1.7 pre and after a while i have nearly a stable system. jihhha!:cool: but only nearly, most time when i resume...
Replies
Views
Try to install the latest WiFi Remote version.
Try to install the latest WiFi Remote version.
Hi, when mp wont to play the next music in the playlist, mp crash. I upload the logs in 10 minutes.
Replies
Views
Have found the time to do one more test with the old and the new core.dll I can confirm what I wrote in the preview post https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp-always-crashes-after-wakeup-from-standby-when-starting-a-recorded-file.124910/page-5#post-1070182 I am 99% sure that that is the exact reason for the crashes. Attached...
Have found the time to do one more test with the old and the new core.dll I can confirm what I wrote in the preview post...
Since MP1.6. I have always the same issue, when I wake up my HTPC from standby. When I start MP it takes much, much longer before...
Replies
Views
MP1-4411: Hard-code the full ISO 639 list because of .NET 4 culture changes Keep in mind that TVE is in codefreeze, so don't expect a solution soon.
MP1-4411: Hard-code the full ISO 639 list because of .NET 4 culture changes Keep in mind that TVE is in codefreeze, so don't...
MediaPortal Config gives me the choice between NOB and NNO as Norwegian subtitle ID for TV. Unfortunately this is incorrect, as my...
Replies
Views
I am using Titan skin and I miss volume OSD in Music module, Radio etc. The volume management works well, just the volume OSD is not available. Do I have wrong configuration or do I have to install any plugin for this?
I am using Titan skin and I miss volume OSD in Music module, Radio etc. The volume management works well, just the volume OSD is...
I am using Titan skin and I miss volume OSD in Music module, Radio etc. The volume management works well, just the volume OSD is...
Replies
Views
Thank you, as always mm1352000. That file was present (a 0kb file, if that means anything), so I've removed it and will see how things go. Thanks!
Thank you, as always mm1352000. That file was present (a 0kb file, if that means anything), so I've removed it and will see how...
Hi I just had a TV server and MP crash altogether, TV server was recording a TV show and I was watching an older recording, The MP...
Replies
Views
This would only work for recordings and not for other tvserver activities configured in PowerScheduler and it would not prevent stopping the PC with the remote (depending on the type of remote) or power button. But it would be better than nothing. Michael
This would only work for recordings and not for other tvserver activities configured in PowerScheduler and it would not prevent...
Manually chosing Hibernate from the MediaPortal menu hibernates the system, also when there is currently a recording happening...
Replies
Views
Can you try attached bin ? :)
Can you try attached bin ? :)
Hello, I have the reproducible issue, that an ISO of a BD is not unmounted, when playing has finished, thus the movie can not be...
Replies
Views
OK:)
OK:)
During new MP 1.7.0 installaton I selected: 1) language - English 2) Start with the installation now 3) No - I will not use...
Replies
Views
Not sure if this qualifies as a bug or should be a feature request. My minor problem is that my pictures are located on a linux NAS which does not support the "hidden" file property. Hence all Folder.jpg's are displayed when i look in a folder containing pictures and also when I start a slideshow. Is it possible to get rid of this...
Not sure if this qualifies as a bug or should be a feature request. My minor problem is that my pictures are located on a linux...
Not sure if this qualifies as a bug or should be a feature request. My minor problem is that my pictures are located on a linux...
Replies
Views
Ok. I am not quite sure what the problem was. But after re-inserting the PlayDisc in my Titan menu it is now working with a BluRay disc. The time when it did not work it was an audio CD - I will re-check that later tonight. thx
Ok. I am not quite sure what the problem was. But after re-inserting the PlayDisc in my Titan menu it is now working with a BluRay...
Hi! Today was one of the rare occasions where I needed to play a physical CD/DVD disc. Because I want Java-Menus on BD discs I use...
Replies
Views
Ooh,well... I do have about 100 unwatched recordings, where I don't wanna lose the information stored in background (EPG-info). Could I export and (after creating a new database) reimport all settings except the schedules with the "Backup settings"-plugin or is this counterproductive to creating a new TV-server database to narrow...
Ooh,well... I do have about 100 unwatched recordings, where I don't wanna lose the information stored in background (EPG-info)...
In the attached logs I manually deleted the recording of the show "Tracks" on channel "arte" a few hours before. It is a recording...
Replies
Views
In DefaultWide skin with "Basic mode" the plugin "WorldWeather" is in the main menu, instead of in plugins (even in MediaPortal Configuration tool the WorldWeather is set up to be in plugins). In DefaultWide skin with Classic mode it is located properly - in plugins submenu as it is configured in MP Configuration tool.
In DefaultWide skin with "Basic mode" the plugin "WorldWeather" is in the main menu, instead of in plugins (even in MediaPortal...
In DefaultWide skin with "Basic mode" the plugin "WorldWeather" is in the main menu, instead of in plugins (even in MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
As a temporary workaround I have installed WinSize2 http://winsize2.sourceforge.net/en/index.html Unzipped and ran WinSize2_Update as an Administrator Set Mediaportal as I wanted Pressed Ctrl Alt Z waited for some message boxes to disappear Pressed Ctrl Alt Z three times Checked the boxes on the Special tab next to the words Start...
As a temporary workaround I have installed WinSize2 http://winsize2.sourceforge.net/en/index.html Unzipped and ran WinSize2_Update...
Mediaportal is still not sizing correctly for the DefaultWide skin when in window mode. I need to resize the window before the...
Replies
Views
That's good to hear. Maybe you had a hiccup during previous upgrade. I'll set this to 'No Bug' for now, but let us know if it happens agin!
That's good to hear. Maybe you had a hiccup during previous upgrade. I'll set this to 'No Bug' for now, but let us know if it...
Not sure if it's realy 1.7 related - but I see since the upgrade this entries: [2014-02-21 21:57:06,781] [5c27b28] [1874] - debug...
Replies
Views
I'm uploading the corrected file, and I will PM wizard123. I don't have a JIRA account, yet, but when time permits, I'll request one.
I'm uploading the corrected file, and I will PM wizard123. I don't have a JIRA account, yet, but when time permits, I'll request one.
In 1.6 the Comskip markers was fixed in info OSD while watching a recording. But they are not shown in the pause OSD (timeline)...
Replies
Views
Ok, understood now. Did you try to access PC via teamviewer, vnc or something else? Does this work? Did you try that? So we could track it down if its MP-Core related or plugin- or hardware related. Maybe disable this for testing reasons too?
Ok, understood now. Did you try to access PC via teamviewer, vnc or something else? Does this work? Did you try that? So we could...
I have had this bug for quite some time and now Its time to track it down. Steps to reproduce: Download a video in online videos...
Replies
Views
I am sorry, I am comming back with another small let say cosmetic issue related to this RSS News topic - it happens in case I select Czech language (there is no such issue in case of English or English UK or English US). When I start MP and I go to plugin -> News (Zpravy in Czech), there is message in the midle of the screen about 1...
I am sorry, I am comming back with another small let say cosmetic issue related to this RSS News topic - it happens in case I...
Last.fm does not work: - when I click to any submenu (recommended, mix, library etc.) there is just message: Internet connection...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom