1.7.x (3 Viewers)

@HomeY Can you see? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/wasapi-exclusive-do-not-play-music.129633/ :whistle: CC Catch starts to bother. :D:coffee:
@HomeY Can you see? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/wasapi-exclusive-do-not-play-music.129633/ :whistle: CC Catch...
Mediaportal 1.7.1, WASAPI, HDMI, Reciever WASAPI not play flac 5.1 music. On another HTPC selected BASS, all excellent plays...
Replies
Views
Super :)
Super :)
Hi devs, after upgrading from 1.5.0 to 1.7.1 Hotfix I ran into issues when playing mp3 from my NAS. When a song is over and MP...
Replies
Views
It seems to happen only once after fresh MP start (the freeze with .dmp file in log folder) after it's OK. Not sure if it's related but latest OV (SVN source) fix it :)
It seems to happen only once after fresh MP start (the freeze with .dmp file in log folder) after it's OK. Not sure if it's related...
Hi, since 1.7 (so it also appears in 1.7.1 and 1.8-pre and with all OnlineVideos-Versions since 1.7) the following happens: I...
Replies
Views
Jira/Branch created : https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4492 :)
Jira/Branch created : https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4492 :)
When scrolling in the Program Info of a TV channel and switching back to the TV-Guide you will be at the current day & time...
Replies
Views
That need to be added to Jira if reproduced :) For now, time is limited
That need to be added to Jira if reproduced :) For now, time is limited
hello, It seems I have found a problem whis MediaPortal 1.7x and the build in "News"Plugin (myrss.xml) whis "Titan and...
Replies
Views
Thank You so much @HomeY .... That did the trick. And yeah very nice track to wake up with:)
Thank You so much @HomeY .... That did the trick. And yeah very nice track to wake up with:)
After upgrade from 1-7-0 to 1.7.1, i´ve got no sound from tv channels. This happens if i start to listen to music and then goes...
Replies
Views
Hi @loiscooper91, have a read of this thread, it's possible that this may be the same issue you're experiencing.
Hi @loiscooper91, have a read of this thread, it's possible that this may be the same issue you're experiencing.
hello Sorry for my English , i'am french, i join full log in attach file) after the bug of the freeze clock..special thanks to...
Replies
Views
Hello Everybody, i'd like to update the status of this behavior. I did a complete uninstall of mediaportal 1.8 and a new install of 1.9 and i still got the same issue: [ERROR] - LoadSkin: Running on wrong thread - StackTrace everything else is great about MediaPortal! Best regards Sebastian
Hello Everybody, i'd like to update the status of this behavior. I did a complete uninstall of mediaportal 1.8 and a new install...
Hello Guys, after updating from 1.5 to 1.7.0 (and 1.7.1) i have an strange behaviour within TV Recordings. When watching a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 installation hangs DE
You can always do that with the installer, since it has a re-install option. As an alternative you can ALWAYS up/downgrade with the packages inside the installer (when you extract those with 7zip for example).
You can always do that with the installer, since it has a re-install option. As an alternative you can ALWAYS up/downgrade with the...
When trying to update to the latest release (1.7.1 hotfix), the installer hangs on the main screen. I will be glad to attach...
Replies
Views
Guys, just wan't to say, compliments for the fast and good response.(y) Some companys could learn something from that. ;)
Guys, just wan't to say, compliments for the fast and good response.(y) Some companys could learn something from that. ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.7.1 Description I'm trying to install MediaPortal on my development machine, and that's a clean Windows 8.1...
Replies
Views
Cool :)
Cool :)
I am using RC126 remote control: http://www.cohaus-berlin.de/shop/RC...edia-Center-Remote-Control-Set-RC126::44.html The IR...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Service Stops DE
Yes, I replaced/rewrote the TvTimeShiftPositionWatcher and the CopyTimeshiftFile + TsCopier because the original solution could not handle the buffer ring. The all functions are in the tv server side as a plugin. The listed codes in #7 will be remove from my custom build.
Yes, I replaced/rewrote the TvTimeShiftPositionWatcher and the CopyTimeshiftFile + TsCopier because the original solution could not...
MediaPortal Version: 1.7.1 Description Hi all, we were just watching a previously made Recording and while we are watching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Configuration DE
The problem was OS or some external configuration. Solved reinstalling all again (Windows too).
The problem was OS or some external configuration. Solved reinstalling all again (Windows too).
Fresh installation of MediaPortal 1.7.1 Hotfix. Opened Configuration.exe shows Microsoft .Net Framework error. Pressing OK shows...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV recording issue DE
for such issues better open new thread with appropriate name
for such issues better open new thread with appropriate name
MediaPortal Version: 1.7.0 Description I have 4 channels DBV Cine C/T card from Digita Devices with 1 common CAM module. Only...
Replies
Views
Yes this happens with both my clients. (1.6 and 1.7) Even on my MePo test installation in a vmWare VM this issue is present. (V 1.7) This happens with Titan and Default as skin and regardless if there are any upcoming episodes or not.
Yes this happens with both my clients. (1.6 and 1.7) Even on my MePo test installation in a vmWare VM this issue is present. (V...
MediaPortal Version: 1.7.0 Description When checking for "upcoming episodes" this option only works every second time. the...
Replies
Views
Hello HomeY, yes, that's what I did - install .NET 4 and then let Windows update everything. As you can see in the screenshot attached, I have every version available. So the installer/deploy tool is free to choose, whatever version it needs.
Hello HomeY, yes, that's what I did - install .NET 4 and then let Windows update everything. As you can see in the screenshot...
MediaPortal Version: 1.7.0 Description The MP 1.7 installer throws an "unhandled exception" after a successful installation when...
Replies
Views
Thanks mm :)
Thanks mm :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.7.0 Description Hello together, if I any scheduled recording is starting while watching LiveTV the...
Replies
Views
This is now fixed in the 1.7.1 HotFix release.
This is now fixed in the 1.7.1 HotFix release.
MediaPortal Version: 1.7.0 Description I just upgraded to MP 1.7. In MP Music configuration, choosing ASIO raised an error on the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Appcrash DE
When you say you have the same problem, please describe the problem you have. Do the solutions posted here help? Can you post log files?
When you say you have the same problem, please describe the problem you have. Do the solutions posted here help? Can you post log...
MediaPortal Version: 1.7.0 Description Just a start and close of mediaportal is enough to trigger an appcrash (dialog says it's...
Replies
Views
Yes, that is a solution for: "1) TVService does not find its Recordings folder and then deletes all existing recordings from the DB. I must run TV-Server configuration to reimport them (not convenient for common users)" But we should to create a solution for: "2) TVService does not find its 'Timeshift' folder and returns a 'no...
Yes, that is a solution for: "1) TVService does not find its Recordings folder and then deletes all existing recordings from the...
MediaPortal Version: 1.7.0 Description Hello, I was waiting for the new WOL function in MP 1.7 to fix an issue I have with...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom