1.8.0 Pre Release (1 Viewer)

Super:)
Super:)
Steps to reproduce: start to play ts video (e.g. recorded TV) to go to home screen -> video from point 1 is playing in small...
Replies
Views
Any clue what the problem can be? The screen was moved to the side again tonight. This problem is also fixed after a new standby and start(without restarting mediaportal).
Any clue what the problem can be? The screen was moved to the side again tonight. This problem is also fixed after a new standby...
After Standby the mediaportal screen is sometimes moved to the left side like you can see in the included screenshot. It doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi aherbjornsen, This is a known issue (thanks to your previous reports) and already logged in jira, https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4411 But as mentioned by @HomeY in the thread you linked TVE is currenlty in code freeze so it will take some time before this can be fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience
Hi aherbjornsen, This is a known issue (thanks to your previous reports) and already logged in jira...
MediaPortal Config gives me the choice between NOB and NNO as Norwegian subtitle ID for TV. Unfortunately this is incorrect, as my...
Replies
Views
Hi, the recording button on remote control (MCE) in case of "Radio" does not work if I am not in radio EPG menu. In case of "TV" I can start and stop TV program recording by remote control even if I am not in EPG menu - simply by recording button on MCE, but in case of "Radio" it does not work (it does not do anything if I am not...
Hi, the recording button on remote control (MCE) in case of "Radio" does not work if I am not in radio EPG menu. In case of "TV"...
Hi, the recording button on remote control (MCE) in case of "Radio" does not work if I am not in radio EPG menu. In case of "TV"...
Replies
Views
Hi, here is the log file. To explain in better way, I have fresh Win 8.1 x64 installation with MP1.8.0 prerelease + few plugins only: Browse the web File Explorer LAV filters Titan Extended WorldWeather Lite I have the issue with Browse the Web & MCE remote (numeric buttons). The numeric numbers on MCE remote control does not work...
Hi, here is the log file. To explain in better way, I have fresh Win 8.1 x64 installation with MP1.8.0 prerelease + few plugins...
The remote control in the Browse The Web plugin in new MP1.8.0 Pre-release does not work for selection of the link. There are...
Replies
Views
After the new fresh installation of Windows 8.1 Pro x64 the source of issue is known. This issues is created by "Intelligent Frame Correction" plugin (the latest available version). It create issue with mts2 and ts video files. When I removed this plugin, the issue disappeared. Martin
After the new fresh installation of Windows 8.1 Pro x64 the source of issue is known. This issues is created by "Intelligent Frame...
MP freezes when I play camera video files in "Picture menu" only happen with Mts2 files during the video playing remote control...
Replies
Views
I would have other questions: Question #9: What happen if I dont select ANY language in right side window (but I would select some channels inleft side window)? Question #10: Why are there more items in right side windows - EPG languages for specific language - etc. German, English, Czech etc. - why is not there just one language...
I would have other questions: Question #9: What happen if I dont select ANY language in right side window (but I would select some...
MP 1.8.0 Pre-release does not go to sleep mode. I had issue with Windows 8.1Pro x64 to go to sleep mode (clean installation), but...
Replies
Views
It has been like this for years and years. Bug report forum is for the Final releases, the old Alpha/Beta/RC went in here. ;)
It has been like this for years and years. Bug report forum is for the Final releases, the old Alpha/Beta/RC went in here. ;)
Hi there, after upgrading to 1.8.pre, my MP lost cyrillic characters in the EPG. I checked in the mysql - program data is good...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a VFD Display with the iMon Software which translates the remote inputs to keyboard shortcuts. On my system with MP 1.8 pre I encountered that some keyboard shortcuts were not working correctly. After 3-5 minutes everything went back to normal - I experienced that about 2-3 times now. First I thought the iMon software...
Hi I have a VFD Display with the iMon Software which translates the remote inputs to keyboard shortcuts. On my system with MP...
Hi I have a VFD Display with the iMon Software which translates the remote inputs to keyboard shortcuts. On my system with MP...
Replies
Views
So i assume you didn't use the WatchDog with option 1 then? At least the log doesn't contain any errors, so that means it's probably not related to a plugin and your old settings might have caused it. Let us know when it happens again!
So i assume you didn't use the WatchDog with option 1 then? At least the log doesn't contain any errors, so that means it's...
MP 1.8.0 System: PC Windows 7 Ult, FusionHDTV7 card, AVERMedia M780 TV card, DVBSky 952 satellite cards installed. ASROCK...
Replies
Views
Hi, after one day of testing I can confirm it works fine with above mentioned settings. Martin
Hi, after one day of testing I can confirm it works fine with above mentioned settings. Martin
I have few issues with FM radio (Avermedia A827 with SW ATI encoder): 1) FM radio is mono instead of stereo 2) FM radio sound has...
Replies
Views
Watchdog does not work launching MediaPortal. Any idea?
Watchdog does not work launching MediaPortal. Any idea?
Same problem like previous version. Music displays a loop sound without any reason.
Replies
Views
Nice :) Let's hope it looks ok :) I don't know if it's fully works with many CARD, i think it does but can't really test that lol
Nice :) Let's hope it looks ok :) I don't know if it's fully works with many CARD, i think it does but can't really test that lol
While programming a record, conflicts will be shown only for the first hit, although several conflicts may exist. Due to that...
Replies
Views
It works here. Many Thanks.
It works here. Many Thanks.
I have three monitors where (1) is my MP movie Samsung TV, (2) is my 22" Benq computer monitor and (3) is an old CRT that I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom