1.8.x (3 Viewers)

It should be kept already unless the installer (or you) run MP configuration. I'd like MP to run on other platforms too, but in reality I can't see it happening in the near future (if at all). Not enough resources (developers, testers, time etc.). Setting thread to "will not fix".
It should be kept already unless the installer (or you) run MP configuration. I'd like MP to run on other platforms too, but in...
full story here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/language-norwegian-nor-removed.123690/#post-1065057 Version 1.7 and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using Titan (blue) and the second menu does exist - it's just that the words on the first menu seem to indicate that the deletion will take place immediately and it may be dangerous to proceed. I would second the suggestion to change the words on the first menu. I would have preferred not to have to manually perform this...
Hi, I am using Titan (blue) and the second menu does exist - it's just that the words on the first menu seem to indicate that the...
I have found that deleted TV recording are intermittently still showing and I need to run TV Sever config and choose remove...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom