1.9.0 Pre Release (1 Viewer)

So "Windows Defender" was running at the time that the recordings should have stopped! It seems too much of a coincidence to be unrelated to the problem. :D The system is a dedicated HTPC, and it is not used for browsing the internet, so I have disabled "Windows Defender". Hopefully that will stop the problem recurring. :) Will...
So "Windows Defender" was running at the time that the recordings should have stopped! It seems too much of a coincidence to be...
When I set up TV recording based on EPG, in some cases some TV recordings dont stop after the time, when it should. I spent hours...
Replies
Views
Yes, I understand. It is only what I meant. But no Problem. I deactivate "TV/General settings/Directly show fullscreen TV" and all is good for me. Best Regards Struppi
Yes, I understand. It is only what I meant. But no Problem. I deactivate "TV/General settings/Directly show fullscreen TV" and all...
In a special case, MP plays recorded-tv instead of live-tv. The following two options in the Mediaportal - Configuration must be...
Replies
Views
Yup, both Win7 32 bit. One is Enterprise and the clients are Starter. If I take the existing fonts.xml and just add [my] large font to it - it works too. Very odd, BUT, don't want to distract you from serious things - get those bugs out and get me 1.9 final ;D!!!!!
Yup, both Win7 32 bit. One is Enterprise and the clients are Starter. If I take the existing fonts.xml and just add [my] large...
Not sure if this iis the correct forum - sorry if not (haven't tried to do a Bugzilla either).# Just installed 1.9 PreRelease...
Replies
Views
No I didn't try your new version yet, because currently I'm unable to reproduce the issue anymore. Whenever I reinstall my server or someone else has this issue, I/he could try it with your new version. As I wrote, it only happens on a clean installation, when Audio was already disabled. After enabling Audio and using the TV card, it...
No I didn't try your new version yet, because currently I'm unable to reproduce the issue anymore. Whenever I reinstall my server...
Hi, today I installed (clean install!) MP 1.9 TV Server on my new Windows Server 2012 R2 (I know, it is not supported...). If I...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks! Yes, nothing happened. I saw those entries in the log files and they looked to me like errors/exceptions and so I thought this would might help you :-)
Hi, thanks! Yes, nothing happened. I saw those entries in the log files and they looked to me like errors/exceptions and so I...
Hi, steps to reproduce: 1. Start MP Client and start TV 2. Send PC to hibernate 3. Resumte PC 4. Restart TV 5. See attached logs...
Replies
Views
Yep that's normal and already asked Nevcairiel about it, he need to flush some data when it's internal stream, you will notice that external sub is ok for ex. So nothing to do about it for now for sure. BdReader / TsReader handle that differently and then look more smooth ;)
Yep that's normal and already asked Nevcairiel about it, he need to flush some data when it's internal stream, you will notice that...
When I switch to another audio stream (A) or when I switch subtitles (L), I get a short freeze in the movie. Steps to reproduce...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom