1.9.0 Pre Release (1 Viewer)

As requested by PM another set of logs (problem occured on the last startup. I have no idea what these occasional "process running on wrong stack" errors are that I have in one of the errorlogs). Seems not to have something to do with the Database, though. I cannot relate it to a special event. This one was after a (forced by reset...
As requested by PM another set of logs (problem occured on the last startup. I have no idea what these occasional "process running...
MediaPortal Version: 1.8.0 Description Hi (first, I cannot yet choose 1.8.1 from the dropdown menu here. Current installation...
Replies
Views
This is a bug in the "Default"-skin (MyMusicPlayingNow.xml) ! There the defaultcontrol is : <defaultcontrol>33</defaultcontrol>. This control does not exist. I changed it to <defaultcontrol>155</defaultcontrol>. This is the list of suggested tracks. Now it works as it shall! :)
This is a bug in the "Default"-skin (MyMusicPlayingNow.xml) ! There the defaultcontrol is ...
Skin: Default When i start mediaportal, select any musictrack and switch to My music playing now ( now playing) i can see 3...
Replies
Views
When i select a music album (Shares view), start the first track and switch to "Now playing" wait app. 20 sec. and press "Stop" ("B" on the keyboard or "STOP" in the Top bar), MePo jumps back to the HOME / BASIC HOME screen. Skin: Default wide Steps to reproduce: 1. Start MP 2. Select "music" 3. Select a music folder 4. Ensure to...
When i select a music album (Shares view), start the first track and switch to "Now playing" wait app. 20 sec. and press "Stop"...
When i select a music album (Shares view), start the first track and switch to "Now playing" wait app. 20 sec. and press "Stop"...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom