1.9.0 Pre Release (1 Viewer)

So "Windows Defender" was running at the time that the recordings should have stopped! It seems too much of a coincidence to be unrelated to the problem. :D The system is a dedicated HTPC, and it is not used for browsing the internet, so I have disabled "Windows Defender". Hopefully that will stop the problem recurring. :) Will...
So "Windows Defender" was running at the time that the recordings should have stopped! It seems too much of a coincidence to be...
When I set up TV recording based on EPG, in some cases some TV recordings dont stop after the time, when it should. I spent hours...
Replies
Views
@regeszter there is a new thread in the 1.10 Bugreports forum ;)
@regeszter there is a new thread in the 1.10 Bugreports forum ;)
When i select a musictrack and start it by pressing "enter" on the keyboard the track starts playing. 10 sec. later all "selected...
Replies
Views
I would be happy to switch to 8, if I could find a working free version [emoji41]
I would be happy to switch to 8, if I could find a working free version [emoji41]
When I start or stop a video, most of the times, the windows taskbar will briefly (less than a second) flash. It doesn't look...
Replies
Views
I really think that there need to be a kind of Notificationbar a lá Android in MediaPortal. Something like this. But that one is not in progress anymore.. Messages like this can perfectly integrated in such a plugin as the message will fade out after a few seconds, so it's not interupting anything. Is this something that is been...
I really think that there need to be a kind of Notificationbar a lá Android in MediaPortal. Something like this. But that one is...
When watching my pictures as a slideshow or just browsing my pictures while playing music, I get a popup on screen, saying which...
Replies
Views
Hello again, MP crashes or freezes every time after the wake up from sleep mode if last active module was Radio. It happen only if I check ON the option "Single seat setup: force RTSP usage". The reason I need to check ON the option "Single seat setup: force RTSP usage" is due to improvement of HD video streaming to MediaPortal...
Hello again, MP crashes or freezes every time after the wake up from sleep mode if last active module was Radio. It happen only if...
MP crashes or freezes avery time after the wake up from sleep mode if last active module is Radio. In some cases it needs to change...
Replies
Views
Good news for others, who has similar issue (Win7Pro x64): If I set up "Control" to the "Wave", then the "Custom" does not work propetly in Tinan skin:( If I set up "Control"to the "Master Volume", then the "Custom" works fine in Tinan skin:) I am happy I dont have the issue anymore.
Good news for others, who has similar issue (Win7Pro x64): If I set up "Control" to the "Wave", then the "Custom" does not work...
Custom Volume settings in Titan skin does not work properly - does not go to max, when go to min it does not go to up.
Replies
Views
This issue is related to the case the TV server has not been stop before MP upgrade:)
This issue is related to the case the TV server has not been stop before MP upgrade:)
I was trying MP 1.8.100 as new clean installation. This new clean installation was OK. Today I was trying to upgrade from MP 1.8.0...
Replies
Views
The issue is in Win 8+ only (single seat config). In Win 7 it works fine (single seat config)
The issue is in Win 8+ only (single seat config). In Win 7 it works fine (single seat config)
When I set up TV recording based on EPG grabbing when idle, and in PowerScheduler I check ON the "Do not put the computer to sleep...
Replies
Views
I don't need to wait until tomorrow -- I can look now, and it looks like the attached screen shot. As I surmised, the three items that are now folders or virtual folders are forced to the start of the list. It looks as though MP is performing a major sort on directory-attribute decreasing, followed by a minor sort on whatever...
I don't need to wait until tomorrow -- I can look now, and it looks like the attached screen shot. As I surmised, the three items...
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre, aMPed and DefaultWide skins, on 32-bit Vista. In the UK we are blessed with DVB-T MUXes that include...
Replies
Views
Ok, I'm running a domain, and my account wasn't local admin, so I ran the installer with an admin account and it didn't worked. I added my account in the local admins group and it now started normally. Maybe should this be added to the prerequesites: You must be local admin to perform the installation. Thanks for your help... Note...
Ok, I'm running a domain, and my account wasn't local admin, so I ran the installer with an admin account and it didn't worked. I...
Hello, I just tried to install 1.9.0 Pre on a fresh Win 8.1 pro 64 bits, but it hangs after extracting the files with an...
Replies
Views
As requested by PM another set of logs (problem occured on the last startup. I have no idea what these occasional "process running on wrong stack" errors are that I have in one of the errorlogs). Seems not to have something to do with the Database, though. I cannot relate it to a special event. This one was after a (forced by reset...
As requested by PM another set of logs (problem occured on the last startup. I have no idea what these occasional "process running...
MediaPortal Version: 1.8.0 Description Hi (first, I cannot yet choose 1.8.1 from the dropdown menu here. Current installation...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG Arrows Wrong DE
Please bear in mind that MP is coded by volunteers. Anyone reading this who would like to dig into the code and work it out is welcome to do so and to submit a patch. Best guess - there is a < that should be a <=
Please bear in mind that MP is coded by volunteers. Anyone reading this who would like to dig into the code and work it out is...
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre, on 32-bit Vista. I have attached two screen shots of the EPG. In the first screen shot, look at the EPG...
Replies
Views
Yes, I understand. It is only what I meant. But no Problem. I deactivate "TV/General settings/Directly show fullscreen TV" and all is good for me. Best Regards Struppi
Yes, I understand. It is only what I meant. But no Problem. I deactivate "TV/General settings/Directly show fullscreen TV" and all...
In a special case, MP plays recorded-tv instead of live-tv. The following two options in the Mediaportal - Configuration must be...
Replies
Views
Yup, both Win7 32 bit. One is Enterprise and the clients are Starter. If I take the existing fonts.xml and just add [my] large font to it - it works too. Very odd, BUT, don't want to distract you from serious things - get those bugs out and get me 1.9 final ;D!!!!!
Yup, both Win7 32 bit. One is Enterprise and the clients are Starter. If I take the existing fonts.xml and just add [my] large...
Not sure if this iis the correct forum - sorry if not (haven't tried to do a Bugzilla either).# Just installed 1.9 PreRelease...
Replies
Views
This is a bug in the "Default"-skin (MyMusicPlayingNow.xml) ! There the defaultcontrol is : <defaultcontrol>33</defaultcontrol>. This control does not exist. I changed it to <defaultcontrol>155</defaultcontrol>. This is the list of suggested tracks. Now it works as it shall! :)
This is a bug in the "Default"-skin (MyMusicPlayingNow.xml) ! There the defaultcontrol is ...
Skin: Default When i start mediaportal, select any musictrack and switch to My music playing now ( now playing) i can see 3...
Replies
Views
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre, the aMPed and Titan skins, and 32-bit Vista. For the past few years I have used Windows Media Center, and have accumulated a library of DVR-MS files. These files contain metadata that provides the programme information, but this info is not available to MP, and I have not yet got around to writing a tool to...
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre, the aMPed and Titan skins, and 32-bit Vista. For the past few years I have used Windows Media Center, and...
I am using MP 1.9.0 pre, the aMPed and Titan skins, and 32-bit Vista. For the past few years I have used Windows Media Center, and...
Replies
Views
When i select a music album (Shares view), start the first track and switch to "Now playing" wait app. 20 sec. and press "Stop" ("B" on the keyboard or "STOP" in the Top bar), MePo jumps back to the HOME / BASIC HOME screen. Skin: Default wide Steps to reproduce: 1. Start MP 2. Select "music" 3. Select a music folder 4. Ensure to...
When i select a music album (Shares view), start the first track and switch to "Now playing" wait app. 20 sec. and press "Stop"...
When i select a music album (Shares view), start the first track and switch to "Now playing" wait app. 20 sec. and press "Stop"...
Replies
Views
"Top Album Tracks" are not working in skins that support these tags. I'm still using MP 1.7.1 and this not work on that version too. I'm not sure where MP is scraping this info from but web site changes have probably broken this.
"Top Album Tracks" are not working in skins that support these tags. I'm still using MP 1.7.1 and this not work on that version...
Hi, in music, "Now playing" track suggestions are nor longer displayed, although internetlookup is not disabled. Steps to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I found out 2 issues in screensaver: 1) some settings in screensaver -> Idle action -> Load Plugin does not save: e.g. Home, Music, Winamp: 2) when I selected one from 3 options in the screensaver -> idle action, then I can not cancel the selection to anything. Martin
Hello, I found out 2 issues in screensaver: 1) some settings in screensaver -> Idle action -> Load Plugin does not save: e.g...
Hello, I found out 2 issues in screensaver: 1) some settings in screensaver -> Idle action -> Load Plugin does not save: e.g...
Replies
Views
No I didn't try your new version yet, because currently I'm unable to reproduce the issue anymore. Whenever I reinstall my server or someone else has this issue, I/he could try it with your new version. As I wrote, it only happens on a clean installation, when Audio was already disabled. After enabling Audio and using the TV card, it...
No I didn't try your new version yet, because currently I'm unable to reproduce the issue anymore. Whenever I reinstall my server...
Hi, today I installed (clean install!) MP 1.9 TV Server on my new Windows Server 2012 R2 (I know, it is not supported...). If I...
Replies
Views
Hi, thanks! Yes, nothing happened. I saw those entries in the log files and they looked to me like errors/exceptions and so I thought this would might help you :-)
Hi, thanks! Yes, nothing happened. I saw those entries in the log files and they looked to me like errors/exceptions and so I...
Hi, steps to reproduce: 1. Start MP Client and start TV 2. Send PC to hibernate 3. Resumte PC 4. Restart TV 5. See attached logs...
Replies
Views
This is the technique used for customized (user defined) language files in MediaPortal. /mrj
This is the technique used for customized (user defined) language files in MediaPortal. /mrj
Description The keymap.xml is overwritten with default file after installing MP update. It has always been like this / not related...
Replies
Views
Yep that's normal and already asked Nevcairiel about it, he need to flush some data when it's internal stream, you will notice that external sub is ok for ex. So nothing to do about it for now for sure. BdReader / TsReader handle that differently and then look more smooth ;)
Yep that's normal and already asked Nevcairiel about it, he need to flush some data when it's internal stream, you will notice that...
When I switch to another audio stream (A) or when I switch subtitles (L), I get a short freeze in the movie. Steps to reproduce...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom