watch/edit Videos (17 Viewers)

General talk, support, improvement suggestions and tips & tricks
Really Thank you for helping a newbe :) .. Pressing <P> on a Folder was what I am looking for Thanks
Really Thank you for helping a newbe :) .. Pressing <P> on a Folder was what I am looking for Thanks
Hello, I am new to MP. ..In Settings I can set the order wehen Playing All Videos, like sort by Name for example. But How can I...
Replies
Views
Added to 1.25 Final ...
Added to 1.25 Final ...
After changing from MP-Version 1.17 to 1.24 i have this annoying situation with Titan-skin: when going through a video with fast...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your response @wjw . The ffdshow Post-Processing is there to have the ability to control the audio-delay from the GUI. Every now and then I have sources that are out of sync and I want to be able to correct that quickly. Right now - as far as I am aware - that is only possible with ffdshow. As I read here though, this...
Thank you for your response @wjw . The ffdshow Post-Processing is there to have the ability to control the audio-delay from the...
Hello, I am experiencing some issues when playing back edited recordings I made from german DVB-T2 (HEVC/H265 Codec). The...
Replies
Views
Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
Would it be possible to automate the process of updating MP Extension Manager with the latest versions of important components?
Hi there, i've got a problem with the playback of some movies. The sound format is listed as DTS HD 7.1 but the receiver detects it...
Replies
Views
An now i will watch "Life" to the very end. :rolleyes::)
An now i will watch "Life" to the very end. :rolleyes::)
MP Build: 1.17.0.0 System: HTPC Hi, since some days i've noticed a strange behaviour with HD-Audio streams of my mkv files. The HD...
Replies
Views
Thanks. I tried putting 2-seconds in there, and the Titan Extended Pause OSD disappeared after 2-seconds. I did not notice any other items still on the screen. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again.
Thanks. I tried putting 2-seconds in there, and the Titan Extended Pause OSD disappeared after 2-seconds. I did not notice any...
I have a video calibration disc that has a large number of test patterns on it. To calibrate my display, the video needs to be...
Replies
Views
Aaaggghhhhh.....I am such a fool. The problem files had been deleted earlier via file explorer.......but titles remain on the MePo side, and I was trying to play these.... Thanks again.....I'm ashamed of myself.......
Aaaggghhhhh.....I am such a fool. The problem files had been deleted earlier via file explorer.......but titles remain on the MePo...
Hi Folks ....this MP thing gets better and better! I'm now running 1.10.0.....upgraded on the 26th! Perhaps this problem relates...
Replies
Views
My opinion is that it should not be enabled by default, but I don't know if it is or not (it's not something that the plug-in controls).
My opinion is that it should not be enabled by default, but I don't know if it is or not (it's not something that the plug-in...
Hi all, The problem I have is that by default the aspect ratio decides to zoom in and out depending on the video that is playing...
Replies
Views
Well, I just found out that the latest Video Driver was downloaded but not installed. So I installed and tested it again and now it works. So you were 100% right about the NVIDIA 10 bit bug ... my HEVC file also uses 10 bit ... conincidence ? Don't know ...
Well, I just found out that the latest Video Driver was downloaded but not installed. So I installed and tested it again and now...
Hiall, I recently upgraded my system from MP 1.8 -> 1.9 Now I realized that I can't playback Videos anymore that are coded in HEVC...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom