Input / Output interfaces (4 Viewers)

general talk, support and improvement suggestions for remotes, external displays, ect.
That option doesn't enable or disable functionality. I can guarantee it. Easy to prove too: just disable the option, and you'll find that the remote still works. It's really unfortunate that we didn't get a snapshot of your settings from before the remote started working. I expect either HID wasn't enabled properly, or media was...
That option doesn't enable or disable functionality. I can guarantee it. Easy to prove too: just disable the option, and you'll...
Title kind of says it all. I have an MCE compatible remote, specifically a Mediagate GP-IR0GBK remote with transceiver. Windows...
Replies
Views
Hey pur_berger, Are you still using that ir configuration? Just want to tell you that i have an origenae too and i had never issues with the imon remote.
Hey pur_berger, Are you still using that ir configuration? Just want to tell you that i have an origenae too and i had never...
Have run into the same issue - after reinstalling my unit (doing the upgrades via the testbuilds it was never an issue). In my...
Replies
Views
That does not make much sense. If repeats are disabled from the XML it should not repeat really. Alright then I'll mark this thread as solved. If you face that problem again or another one and want us to try get it fixed please open a new thread.
That does not make much sense. If repeats are disabled from the XML it should not repeat really. Alright then I'll mark this...
Hi Stephane, thank you very much for taking on my problem. I tried the MP 1.13 build you linked to but unfortunately the problem...
Replies
Views
Next time around maybe :)
Next time around maybe :)
Hello Guys, I used Mediaportal up till version 1.12 when MCE remote was discontinued. I switched to KODI, which is working fine...
Replies
Views
It's possible that our legacy MCE implementation was starving the Media handler by intercepting events at the device level.
It's possible that our legacy MCE implementation was starving the Media handler by intercepting events at the device level.
Hi guys, I just updated my MP 1.12 to MP 1.14 Pre and I experience that the PAUSE button is not working properly on my MCE remote...
Replies
Views
Thank you - that did the trick (y)
Thank you - that did the trick (y)
After the update to mp 1.13 I have problems with a specific mapping on both of my remotes. I am using harmony remotes with mce...
Replies
Views
This is not currently being looked at.
This is not currently being looked at.
I was just wondering if anyone has considered adding an input method suitable for controllers similar to the Steam Daisy Wheel. I...
Replies
Views
@Testers could anyone validate that for me? Customize HID mapping and check that channel up down still repeats?
@Testers could anyone validate that for me? Customize HID mapping and check that channel up down still repeats?
All of my buttons work like before (1.12.) there ist just one issue with repeating of commands The Channel up/down button is/was...
Replies
Views
Got it! This was a hard one: After the update to 1.13 the Pin Code for File Menu was enable (which was not before the update). So the virtual keyboard was for entering a pin. Would be helpful if there would be a title for the screen with "Please enter Pin to delete the file"... Sorry for hijacking this thread and thanks very much...
Got it! This was a hard one: After the update to 1.13 the Pin Code for File Menu was enable (which was not before the update). So...
Hi @Stéphane Lenclud There is no mapping in general HID with 0. Is it a known bug? thx, reg
Replies
Views
That's great news! :D Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.
That's great news! :D Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.
It looks like I've got everything working, except IR blasting my colossus cards. So here's my setup... - Colossus configured to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Blaster Not Working (1 Viewer) DE
Thanks for reporting back. :)
Thanks for reporting back. :)
TV-Server Version: 1.8 MediaPortal Version: 1.8 MediaPortal Skin: Titan Windows Version: 7 1. TV Card: Hauppauge Colussus -...
Replies
Views
I use lmremote to launch my autohotkey script when the mce button is pressed, however you could look here for a guide on how to detect the button within autohotkey http://xbmccustomregis.sourceforge.net/remote_manu.htmlwin+r -> regedit Find (or similar) [ H K E Y _ L O C A L _ M A C H I N E \ S Y S T E M \ C u r r e n t C o n t...
I use lmremote to launch my autohotkey script when the mce button is pressed, however you could look here for a guide on how to...
I have been having some remote issues so went into MediaPortal configuration and set the HID remote to use extended logging. I then...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom