2.2 Archive (6 Viewers)

Thanks for the fast replays, All shares have the same user (Multimedia) allowed to fully access (read, write, ...). I changed the network credentials in MediaPortal to an invalid username/password combination, rebooted and I was still able to access the series and movies share but not the recordings. After that I changed the...
Thanks for the fast replays, All shares have the same user (Multimedia) allowed to fully access (read, write, ...). I changed the...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description Hello guys, what a simple thread title. But I’m not sure how to describe my issue. But I...
Replies
Views
Please enable debug logging and after a crash use the log collector and attach the logs here. Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
Please enable debug logging and after a crash use the log collector and attach the logs here. Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description I really don't know where to start with this. My upgrade to MP2.2.1 has been a total...
Replies
Views
Yes it is fine now. I have to removed all the resources and have to wait a bit longer to make sure database updated before I added the network folder again. Otherwise it will mix up.
Yes it is fine now. I have to removed all the resources and have to wait a bit longer to make sure database updated before I added...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2.1 Description I have no problem with external SRT file or inside MKV on the server but on the client it...
Replies
Views
Check under the Multimediaeinstellungen, that's where the Away Mode setting is. I'm having issues myself with this as of lately, it's like some windows update has forced it upon us somehow? I have my remote control's Power button to Turn Off Computer, but in way too many instances, it puts my Intel NAC into Away Mode instead (only in...
Check under the Multimediaeinstellungen, that's where the Away Mode setting is. I'm having issues myself with this as of lately...
Hello, now i try my luck in the top forum because i can´t found a solution in the german part. Here is my problem: the PC wake...
Replies
Views
Yes, I already thought about this and will make it part of the new instructions. The issue arises from Windows 10 having added additional security elements that did not exist in the past.
Yes, I already thought about this and will make it part of the new instructions. The issue arises from Windows 10 having added...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.2 Description I've installed MP2.2 and it works fine. However, every time I restart my PC (Windows 10 -...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom