OnlineVideos (45 Viewers)

That seems to do the trick. I played two episodes the past two days and both played to the end. Thank You for the tip (y)
That seems to do the trick. I played two episodes the past two days and both played to the end. Thank You for the tip (y)
Hi there, When watching Amazon Prime with the OnlineVideos-Plugin, my system goes to standby after 20 minutes or so. I suspect it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] YouTube error (1 Viewer) DE
Yea I'll try get something out of it tomorrow log wise, thanks for your response :)
Yea I'll try get something out of it tomorrow log wise, thanks for your response :)
Hey there, I'm having an issue that's just started happening today after many years of mostly trouble free use, when I go into the...
Replies
Views
Will be fixed with OV 2.3.1 release.
Will be fixed with OV 2.3.1 release.
When I open Online Videos 2.3.0 and update all sites Mediaportal crashes. Need help please. Attached the logs. Windows shows these...
Replies
Views
MP crashing, when I try to start OnlineVideos. Also the field in the config where I can enter my credentials to login into amazon is not there...
MP crashing, when I try to start OnlineVideos. Also the field in the config where I can enter my credentials to login into amazon...
I installed 1.16 pre release only to find this plugin wasn't compatible, is there a timeframe to fix this?
Replies
Views
Good mate, sorry I couldn't be more help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good mate, sorry I couldn't be more help. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't get the Online Videos to work on my primary HTPC. I have totaly reinstalled (for this reason) my HTPC but I cant use Online...
Replies
Views
I've solved this now... I couldn't let it go :P Commit: https://github.com/offbyoneBB/mp-onlinevideos2/commit/2de81171bb1da40dc6cc759c224ee11630e5cb38
I've solved this now... I couldn't let it go :P Commit...
Hi, I give up, I can't get this to work in c#. I'm getting stumped in decoding/decrypting of the png picture and can't really try...
Replies
Views
Thanks, worked ...
Thanks, worked ...
Youtube with login not work ... When I enter the YouTube fails. [07-03 10:19:17,695] [OnlineVideos] [INFO ] Looking for dynamic...
Replies
Views
Something much better... :D Good idea & Thanks you. I have to return the final m3u8 (http://myurl/id/68361531516000_Ipad-audio=64000-video=64000.m3u8) but it's fine.
Something much better... :D Good idea & Thanks you. I have to return the final m3u8...
Hello i have a question about site plugin and m3u8. It seems, in france we have more and more site who use m3u8 playlist. for...
Replies
Views
Oops... You're right @offbyone , I'm running a custom build. I didn't think this could have a relation. I was also running a custom build of MP 1.10, with no issues. Thanks a lot. I'll take a look.
Oops... You're right @offbyone , I'm running a custom build. I didn't think this could have a relation. I was also running a custom...
Hi! OV 2.1.0.0 is crashing (and MP also, it just quits) every time I try to watch an online video. It buffers Ok, and the moment...
Replies
Views
Hey - I figured it out! Tube+ & Watch Series both working perfectly. Thank you so much.
Hey - I figured it out! Tube+ & Watch Series both working perfectly. Thank you so much.
Guys, There used to be a site "Tube+" on onlinevideos; it's no longer there. It was possibly the best source for watching...
Replies
Views
The latest Problem was solved this morning with an site update of Amazon Prime de
The latest Problem was solved this morning with an site update of Amazon Prime de
Hi together, I have a problem with the latest version. I updated OV via extension manager as well the MediaPortal IPTV filter and...
Replies
Views
HD quality streams on iPlayer don't seem to be playing. Only Limelight streams seem to work (Akami and Level 3 give errors), and there is no Limelight option for 2800kbps quality streams. I am connecting via a UK based VPN, so there is a possibility that the problem lies with that. Someone based in the UK itself will need to confirm...
HD quality streams on iPlayer don't seem to be playing. Only Limelight streams seem to work (Akami and Level 3 give errors), and...
HD quality streams on iPlayer don't seem to be playing. Only Limelight streams seem to work (Akami and Level 3 give errors), and...
Replies
Views
Yep, all seems to work now :). Checked a few episodes from different seasons.
Yep, all seems to work now :). Checked a few episodes from different seasons.
Are there any updates for South Park? The "SouthParkWORLD" site that comes with the Plugin does not work anymore, since the South...
Replies
Views
In one of the Main-Threads pages, the author stated, that he won't maintain RTL & Co anymore because of too much changes.
In one of the Main-Threads pages, the author stated, that he won't maintain RTL & Co anymore because of too much changes.
Hi, Yesterday i gave OnlineVideos a try after i upgraded to MePo 1.8 and an update of another plugin installed it in the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Das Erste DE
That was fast. Thanks. Works like a charm.
That was fast. Thanks. Works like a charm.
I've just finished reinstalling Windows and Mepo. After checking out OnlineVideos i found a problem with 'Das Erste'. When entering...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom