Submit: Localization of MediaPortal and DeployTool (2 Viewers)

Please help us to translate MediaPortal and the DeployTool!
Is it still not possible to add multi language support for the configuration? Otherwise I like to make a Dutch translation for it!
Is it still not possible to add multi language support for the configuration? Otherwise I like to make a Dutch translation for it!
i've translated “MediaPortal Install“ into chinese by mplanguagetool,how can i translate “MediaPortal Configuration” and...
Replies
Views
PM sent
PM sent
updated Brazilian portuguese transaltion for MediaPortal 1.1 still has a few changes but it is a work in progress...
Replies
Views
I updated the existing Korean language file. And also I created a resource file for DeployTool, based on the given English file. I met two strange things while testing Korean language file. First one is MP got stuck when I applied this language file. It is caused by GetShortMonthOfYear() that doesn't consider numeric month name...
I updated the existing Korean language file. And also I created a resource file for DeployTool, based on the given English file. I...
I updated the existing Korean language file. And also I created a resource file for DeployTool, based on the given English file. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom