Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) (9 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patches of any Team MediaPortal Product. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.

Archive (5 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Test build with your fix included is here - Inconsistent date display in TV Guide
Test build with your fix included is here - Inconsistent date display in TV Guide
Hi This is a fix for the problems mentioned in this post Inconsistent date display in TV Guide I have only tested the fix for US...
Replies
Views
In full option physical cue file could be not modified Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
In full option physical cue file could be not modified Отправлено с моего Redmi 3S через Tapatalk
Hi guys. It looks like I've fixed the problem which bothered me for all 10 years I'm using MediaPortal and lead me to imperfect...
Replies
Views
Pull request created... hope I did it correctly. Fix for MP1-4908 Fix for source directory with spaces by doskabouter · Pull Request #154 · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1 · GitHub
Pull request created... hope I did it correctly. Fix for MP1-4908 Fix for source directory with spaces by doskabouter · Pull...
Hi, Just stumbled on a minor error in the postbuildevents if you have spaces in the sourcedirectory.
Replies
Views
@Developers Would it be possible to try this in 1.19's prerelease?
@Developers Would it be possible to try this in 1.19's prerelease?
Patch for MP1 Client attached New feature: Skins can include cache="true" on texture elements eg <texture...
Replies
Views
Patch for MP1 attached Changes: * The database can store an Icon value * xmltvimport will save an icon src when importing data (if available) * Skins can access the icon Documentation: In xmltv data, programmes can optionally include an icon element with a src attribute. Example: <icon src="404 - MEDIAPORTAL"> This is part of the...
Patch for MP1 attached Changes: * The database can store an Icon value * xmltvimport will save an icon src when importing data (if...
Patch for MP1 attached Changes: * The database can store an Icon value * xmltvimport will save an icon src when importing data (if...
Replies
Views
Hi I have created a new patch, where system for episodenum can be selected, if no selected is made, episodenum is read from first available episodenum element (current behavior) I have attache a screen dump of setup (plugin->XmlTv) Definitions of imports: - first: Load epsioden umber from first element (current behavior and default...
Hi I have created a new patch, where system for episodenum can be selected, if no selected is made, episodenum is read from first...
Hi TV guide data from xmltv.xmltv.se contains <episode-num system="thetvdb.com"></episode-num> witch can't be processed by the...
Replies
Views
The XML data from http://xmltv.xmltv.se/ typically contains multiple <category> tags per program. Here are two examples: <category lang="en">Adventure/Fantasy/Animation/Comedy/Action/Family</category> <category lang="en">movie</category> and: <category lang="en">Comedy/Fantasy</category> <category...
The XML data from http://xmltv.xmltv.se/ typically contains multiple <category> tags per program. Here are two examples...
The XML data from http://xmltv.xmltv.se/ typically contains multiple <category> tags per program. Here are two examples...
Replies
Views
No, but the placeshift feature is exists in this build.
No, but the placeshift feature is exists in this build.
Add hyperlink parameter to TvPlugin to enhance menu options Parameters: NoCommand - Do current behavior, DEFAULT FullScreen -...
Replies
Views
Streaming of Tv is possible with MP2Ext and by using the DLNA Server. MP2Web doesn't support it and won't support it until the streaming service gets part of mainstream MP2 or we have a pluginmanager with plugin dependency management. Same applies for all other Media items :) I don't know if you plan to have MP2Web as a core feature...
Streaming of Tv is possible with MP2Ext and by using the DLNA Server. MP2Web doesn't support it and won't support it until the...
I'm scratching my own itch here, but being a long time TVServer user I would like to see if there's any interest in TVServer being...
Replies
Views
For sure, i'm not the guy to improve it but, you are right it always welcome to see new contributions :)
For sure, i'm not the guy to improve it but, you are right it always welcome to see new contributions :)
steps to reproduce the issue In configuration mode, select any Title from Database and go to CoverArt. Set the value of Image URL...
Replies
Views
Rebased the branch and pushed, thanks :)
Rebased the branch and pushed, thanks :)
I added some code to persist the size of the MediaPortal Configuration window (and the maximized state). And I increased the width...
Replies
Views
OK, two things. I restored my system to back in Jan and comskip worked. Then Windows did an update and it stopped. Today I have refreshed windows, i.e. started over, and install MP. Comskip is working. I have noticed if I use the Titan skin the commercial markers do not display when the video is paused. When I use the widescreen...
OK, two things. I restored my system to back in Jan and comskip worked. Then Windows did an update and it stopped. Today I have...
I've submitted a pull request for a change to the comskip launcher plugin to allow/default to running comskip with a lower than...
Replies
Views
Here's a build for you guys to test out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/allow-mediaportal-to-be-installed-on-windows-10-technical-preview.127876/ Please report any issues in that specific thread!
Here's a build for you guys to test out...
EDIT: I see that there is a more official build provided by the developers. (still preview on preview though) better use that one...
Replies
Views
OK thanks, I'll continue with my personal build of MP1 + TVE3.
OK thanks, I'll continue with my personal build of MP1 + TVE3.
mm1352000 nearly a year ago developed a patch for this feature in MP 1.5 (issue...
Replies
Views
Hello Support for the Twin CI slots requires much more than just the name change. The Twin is supported in TVE 3.5 already... mm
Hello Support for the Twin CI slots requires much more than just the name change. The Twin is supported in TVE 3.5 already... mm
In GlobeTV (the Software delivered by KNCOne), the CAM ist detected and works. In Mediaportal, it doesn't. I searched the source...
Replies
Views
this is what i want ... because i don't use Windows shell. but actully what i have made, make error in log at restart, because MP config is not closed before start.
this is what i want ... because i don't use Windows shell. but actully what i have made, make error in log at restart, because MP...
Hi, i have added checkbox to Config, for Restart MP when exit config ( available for OK and Cancel button ) for now, the checkbox...
Replies
Views
you can compil, your own build ;) Deda is a bit busy, this times. but can you post an patch file ? better for us, to add it to MP
you can compil, your own build ;) Deda is a bit busy, this times. but can you post an patch file ? better for us, to add it to MP
Apparently, I'm the only person who is annoyed by the tab ordering in the Config's Video Database. It's been annoying me since...
Replies
Views
Thread created.
Thread created.
I've submitted a pull request with updated code to support live commercial skipping and toggling of automatic commercial skipping...
Replies
Views
I did this if (!IsNotificationBarEnabled) { ShowDlgAsynch(); } else { }
I did this if (!IsNotificationBarEnabled) { ShowDlgAsynch(); } else { }
Hi all! I hate this "Tv server lost connection" dialog/ If something wrong with tvservice you'll have to dismiss this notification...
Replies
Views
I agree - UNK is the better abbreviation/code.
I agree - UNK is the better abbreviation/code.
Hello Here is a patch which adds few language codes to languages list which is used in TV configuration. I've found these...
Replies
Views
These are almost all new features I want for iptv except playlist url periodical redownloading and parsing xmltv/jtv data placed in such playlists
These are almost all new features I want for iptv except playlist url periodical redownloading and parsing xmltv/jtv data placed in...
Hello I'd like to offer patch with few improvements in DVB-IP channel scanning. First I like to explain why this patch is done...
Replies
Views
Jira issue created: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4160 Assigned it to you @mm1352000, hope thats okay?
Jira issue created: https://issues.team-mediaportal.com/browse/MP1-4160 Assigned it to you @mm1352000, hope thats okay?
This patch allows the user to configure the broadcast address used for WOL of the TV server to something other than the global...
Replies
Views
A small patch to allow plugins to process new EPG data before it is written to the database. This is especially useful to filter out corrupt EPG data, handle encoding issues in received EPG data, etc. The current implementation raises the OnImportEpgPrograms event after commiting new data, so in order to make any changes, the database...
A small patch to allow plugins to process new EPG data before it is written to the database. This is especially useful to filter...
A small patch to allow plugins to process new EPG data before it is written to the database. This is especially useful to filter...
Replies
Views
Thanks!
Thanks!
Hi togeather, could you please integrate a new skin property #TV.Guide.idProgram for selected item? Background: I would like to...
Replies
Views
Hi Vasilich, Arion_p, although this thread is older and it doesnt seem that it gets implemented into MP as it is proposed. i had the same issue, and i solved it differently i didnt switched to seconds, but allowed floating values so 1 minute will be still one minute but setting to 0,5 will be half a minute. the codechange is also...
Hi Vasilich, Arion_p, although this thread is older and it doesnt seem that it gets implemented into MP as it is proposed. i...
right now DVB EPG grab time can be set only in minutes, and i found no reason why we have to wait at least one minute for EPG...
Replies
Views
@Developers Is this patch still viable, can someone just please take a look. Thanks
@Developers Is this patch still viable, can someone just please take a look. Thanks
Summary:This patch adds a regex replace function to the html parser (indirect to webepg). The regex replaces will be done on the...
Replies
Views
doesn't @mattjcurry added this feature?!
doesn't @mattjcurry added this feature?!
The existing Comskip support is great- except that there is no support for recordings that are still in progress. The attached...
Replies
Views
Joker ! :rolleyes:
Joker ! :rolleyes:
Hi, i have posted on original topic "here" but i think it's better to create an other Topic, in "Pending", for have lack of...
Replies
Views
That should be already possible with MediaPortal Audio Renderer? -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-audio-renderer.107316/ + fixed for MP 1.3.0 BETA -> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/collection-of-audio-renderer-fixes-for-1-3-0-beta.109738/ :)
That should be already possible with MediaPortal Audio Renderer? ->...
Hello, at the moment the current MP implementation of the dynamic refreshrate changer is based on the output of mediainfo. But...
Replies
Views
I've been watching this thread, but since the reported bug has not been fixed and test cases have not been updated there is currently no chance of this patch being accepted...
I've been watching this thread, but since the reported bug has not been fixed and test cases have not been updated there is...
Hi This patch adds the possibility to have the correct language AC3 stream if PreferAC3 is false and there are no MPEG-streams...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom