Submit: code patches (MediaPortal/TV-Server/etc.) (11 Viewers)

Use this forum to submit your code patches of any Team MediaPortal Product. This also includes patches to fix skin issues.

Archive (5 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Thanks. I asked @Mmb, but he never replied so far :)
Thanks. I asked @Mmb, but he never replied so far :)
Developers - I need some help/advice! My original goal was to enable DiSEqC to work on my Pinnacle PCTV 7010ix (see this thread)...
Replies
Views
Been on holiday... in response to the various points: Moq vs. NSubstitute @mnmr I agree, on further examination although they seem similar the following post confirms at least one good reason to choose NSubstitute over Moq. http://dennis-nerush.blogspot.de/2012/10/rhino-mocks-vs-moq-vs-nsubstitute.html AutoFixture also supports...
Been on holiday... in response to the various points: Moq vs. NSubstitute @mnmr I agree, on further examination although they seem...
In Media Portal 1 the unit tests are clearly not being used which makes development difficult and risky. Problem: 1) They are...
Replies
Views
Updated version for MediaPortal 1.7.1, updated Digiguide grabber with current channel list and improved detail searches.
Updated version for MediaPortal 1.7.1, updated Digiguide grabber with current channel list and improved detail searches.
A new hex format date and time URL variable is required in order to get the UK Digiguide grabber template working. Specifically the...
Replies
Views
Well, at the moment there is no chance of it being included in the MediaPortal codebase, since we are trying to get 1.2.0 out, and this means stability. Maybe if there are significant benefits, it could be included for 1.3.0. Mark
Well, at the moment there is no chance of it being included in the MediaPortal codebase, since we are trying to get 1.2.0 out, and...
I want to propose a new .tshift format, similar to the existing .tsbuffer format, but with one big difference: timeshifting takes...
Replies
Views
No problems, I must say this is indeed more of a performance feature then bug fix. I'll seperate it into a bug fix and repost the improved performance feature for the log later. Edit: Added a patch that fixes several classes that accessed the log through the GlobalServiceProvider class instead of the static Log class.
No problems, I must say this is indeed more of a performance feature then bug fix. I'll seperate it into a bug fix and repost the...
This patch's main intent is to improve the performance of the one method that is, obviously, called the most throughout any...
Replies
Views
Moneual Moncaso 320 has 3 icons on it's display - 480p, 720p and 1080p which should indicate resolution of video media that's currently playing. I implemented this feature reading g_player.MediaInfo.Height value in separate thread. As I'm testing Moncaso Mini-display support, I noticed that this works in all situations but...
Moneual Moncaso 320 has 3 icons on it's display - 480p, 720p and 1080p which should indicate resolution of video media that's...
Support for Moneual Moncaso VFD/Remote through VLSYSTEM driver of Mini-display plugin. - VFD display support (full support...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom