Video-Cards (9 Viewers)

Discussions about Video-Cards and their drivers in here
Fyi Latest lav filters and last couple of updates have a number of dxva fixes targeting amd corruption/dropped frames Version 0.56.2 - 19/04/2013 Will test these out as I occasionally (very rare) get the corruption still
Fyi Latest lav filters and last couple of updates have a number of dxva fixes targeting amd corruption/dropped frames Version...
I feel it's important to let any possible future ATI customers know about this very annoying issue. I've been bugged by this for...
Replies
Views
Hello, i search for replace my 8 year old GPU ( AMD HD4670 ) i have as selection the next models : Sapphire RX460 4Go Sapphire RX470 Nitro+ 4Go my usage is MP and MadVR. if you have any experience. i fear than the rx 460 will be too lite for MadVR, ( at least for enable more than the minimal setting ) let me know what do you think.
Hello, i search for replace my 8 year old GPU ( AMD HD4670 ) i have as selection the next models : Sapphire RX460 4Go Sapphire...
Hello, i search for replace my 8 year old GPU ( AMD HD4670 ) i have as selection the next models : Sapphire RX460 4Go Sapphire...
Replies
Views
No issues (connected to AVR)
No issues (connected to AVR)
Hello. i have this issue, maybe related to my hardware : HTPC (DVI to HDMI adaptater) --- hdmi ----> TV the DVI hdmi adapter is...
Replies
Views
As nobody had this problem, I decided to uninstall completely version 13.4 (with computer reboot) and then re-install version 13.9 and, guess what, it's working fine. Sorry for the false alert :unsure:.
As nobody had this problem, I decided to uninstall completely version 13.4 (with computer reboot) and then re-install version 13.9...
I tried to install drivers 13.9 and I had big stutter on 1080p24 video (almost all my videos). I came back to 13.4 and everything...
Replies
Views
how are you finding the 7750? is it quiet and do you get any corruption on h.264 HD tv channels?
how are you finding the 7750? is it quiet and do you get any corruption on h.264 HD tv channels?
Hi, I recently upgraded from an onboard Radeon 4250 graphics chip to a 7750. What settings should I be using in LAV filters to...
Replies
Views
just applied this to my system and will test as ive had issues for a while, and i did find another solution but it a bit more painstaking and unreliable. ty. :)
just applied this to my system and will test as ive had issues for a while, and i did find another solution but it a bit more...
Hi! I just setup a looping test, that wakes up my computer, starts TV for some seconds and then hibernates the system. I did...
Replies
Views
Do you still have the batch file? Cause i am having the same issues with an 6450. Everytime I reboot, the slider resets to Bob deinterlacing which has a really bad picture quality.
Do you still have the batch file? Cause i am having the same issues with an 6450. Everytime I reboot, the slider resets to Bob...
What a pain. Im now on W7 x64 using ATI driver 9.9 and those CCC avivo settings still do not stick. ati HD4770 card. If I...
Replies
Views
Unfortunately, it's not possible yet since we need a new video renderer that can handle the 3D Blu-ray's Frame Packing. In the mean time you can launch an external video player from MediaPortal.
Unfortunately, it's not possible yet since we need a new video renderer that can handle the 3D Blu-ray's Frame Packing. In the mean...
Hello everyone, Lucky me I got a Philips 42PFL7656K 3D TV for christmas :) Then I bought a sony bluray drive and a new ATI...
Replies
Views
Hi onelegend, my issue was, that I can not change the settings for overscan in the ati panel. This is still not possible and I don't know why. Luckily 4Fred gave me the hint to check the settings of the plasma. No the screen is shown as it should. Nevertheless, the overscan setting can't be changed in the CCC. Cheers henning
Hi onelegend, my issue was, that I can not change the settings for overscan in the ati panel. This is still not possible and I...
Hi, connecting my LG PK350 to my Radeon HD5450@1920x1080 the PK350 disaplays only 95% of the signal from the HD5450. Unfotunately...
Replies
Views
Hi. I was about to comment that I tried eveything suggested here, with no luck, and that remaining fact was that enabling graphs stopped tearing. This morning I tried latest dshowhelper .676(available yesterday evening?) and all was fine. 24p worked nicely. Very Nice., so Thank You @Owlsroost
Hi. I was about to comment that I tried eveything suggested here, with no luck, and that remaining fact was that enabling graphs...
I have one mp4 film(avatar) which won't play well if I set dynamic refresh rate to 23.976. Everything else is fine and all other...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it does that with everything off & deinterlacing set to weave (the lowest), so that's not where the issue is. I've fiddled with audio & video codecs, the audio renderer, local & remote playback. I can get 576i SD TV to almost flat graphs (but not flat), but 1080i & 720p wobble like my screenshot. It's a shame because it's...
Yeah, it does that with everything off & deinterlacing set to weave (the lowest), so that's not where the issue is. I've fiddled...
I've just set up an Arctic Entertainment passively cooled PC as my bedroom HTPC & it's my first foray in to the ATI world for quite...
Replies
Views
11.11 looks good to me too.
11.11 looks good to me too.
Hi! Since ATI 11.5 drivers, my receiver (connected via HDMI) is not detected as connected anymore, when I do the following...
Replies
Views
Thanks Jay, that thought did cross my mind, however my main thought was...'sod it, I have to do something'. I cannot fit a standard passively cooled card in, so I may do a heath-robinson heat pipe/heatsink job by removing the existing fan and cannabilising an old, non working laptop I have. :ooops: ...oooh, Mr Gimlet (fnaaar...
Thanks Jay, that thought did cross my mind, however my main thought was...'sod it, I have to do something'. I cannot fit a standard...
Hi Guys, I'm just posting this up in case someone else has the same problem - it may save them 3 hours of pointless messing...
Replies
Views
That would probably fix it for me too then. But I did not have a single problem with the GT220, so I just leave it where it is. The AMD card just went into my sons first computer, no refresh rate changes needed, so no problem. VdR
That would probably fix it for me too then. But I did not have a single problem with the GT220, so I just leave it where it is. The...
I have had an AMD HD4350 in my living room client with success for a while. However I just threw it out, here is why. I upgraded...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [ATI] 23.976 or 24 Hz DE
For your information : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-development-no-feature-request-here-48/mp1-evr-presenter-dshowhelper-community-development-81148/index127.html#post773557
For your information ...
Can someone confirm if the 24Hz mode in ATI catalyst 11.4 is actually 23.976? I have read lots of posts about version 9.x of...
Replies
Views
I have a guest room with an old P4 client pc. AGP HD2600 graphic card connected to an old Sony 32" FX66 TV with S-video. "Problem" When I return from standby there are no picture on the tv. It must be the graphic card that does not detect the tv after standby? Does any of you remember/know a solution or have any ideas of what I...
I have a guest room with an old P4 client pc. AGP HD2600 graphic card connected to an old Sony 32" FX66 TV with S-video...
I have a guest room with an old P4 client pc. AGP HD2600 graphic card connected to an old Sony 32" FX66 TV with S-video...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Just ordered a 6670 1GB GDDR5 (didnt see the point in a 6770 as the heat/power is getting too much for a HTPC) :D I'll do some tests against the HD4290, HD5450, HD5670 J. (Will my HTPC perfection quest ever end!)
Hi there, Just ordered a 6670 1GB GDDR5 (didnt see the point in a 6770 as the heat/power is getting too much for a HTPC) :D I'll...
I am in the process of upgrading my video card. Currently installed: ATI 4350 (passive). This was originally selected as it was...
Replies
Views
i'll try vista drivers and see if that helps. i have no idea what type the tv part is. they told me to use drivers for a theatre pro 750. it has a coaxial thing on the back. vista drivers didn't work
i'll try vista drivers and see if that helps. i have no idea what type the tv part is. they told me to use drivers for a theatre...
ok. i had to recently get a new hard drive for my computer and decided to upgrade to windows 7 64 bit. what i didn't know was that...
Replies
Views
I have the 11.6 and it works fine. No problems with it. I had the overscan problems too and it was a wrong driver from AMD.
I have the 11.6 and it works fine. No problems with it. I had the overscan problems too and it was a wrong driver from AMD.
Anybody tried ATI CCC 11.6 already? HDTV working fine?
Replies
Views
Today upgraded to 11.5 --> same problems, then downgraded to 11.4 --> same problems. Back to 11.3 and every is fine again. Strange! Crappy ATI-drivers. BTW I use HD3200. 11.5 too new for 'good old' HD3200/4200?? regards, Nico
Today upgraded to 11.5 --> same problems, then downgraded to 11.4 --> same problems. Back to 11.3 and every is fine again. Strange...
I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about this: on a system with a Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H (onboard Radeon HD 4250)...
Replies
Views
Hi again Might have been best to post this in your other thread as the topics are very closely related. ;) In any case, my first question would be what refresh rate is your TV set operating at, and does it match the refresh rate of your TV content (presumably 50 Hz since you're in Australia) and movies? Also, have you got VSYNC...
Hi again Might have been best to post this in your other thread as the topics are very closely related. ;) In any case, my...
Hey guys, got a strange issue here. up until now i have been running mediaportal fine, connect via ''ON BOARD'' HDMI to my LED...
Replies
Views
The mini ninja is/was the nuts.
The mini ninja is/was the nuts.
Hey Guys, looking at getting a video card for my HTPC would like to get one under $100 but am open to options, so with that...
Replies
Views
AW: laggy video playback after refresh rate change I got it... The EPU energy saver for the Asus board was the problem. I have no idea why but it looks like that the EPU engine is turning down the system performance dramatically after changing the refresh rate :wtf: ... anyway, now it works fine
AW: laggy video playback after refresh rate change I got it... The EPU energy saver for the Asus board was the problem. I have...
After changing the refresh rate I get a cpu load up to 100% while playing h.264 videos (Iam not using an external player) and they...
Replies
Views
Yeah, thats correct. PCI-X audio (Xonar is a bit sucky though) and a PCI-E HD5670 IGP and onboard sound is disabled.
Yeah, thats correct. PCI-X audio (Xonar is a bit sucky though) and a PCI-E HD5670 IGP and onboard sound is disabled.
I'm asking this question because I've been getting ati2dvag BSOD with 11.2, 11.1 and now 10.12 with my HD3300 IGP (Biostar...
Replies
Views
No, it should be fine.
No, it should be fine.
Hello, I will change my video card next week (Nvidia 9600GT to ATI HD5770) and I was wondering if I have to re-install MePo after...
Replies
Views
davetheclegg Did you finally choose this HD5500? And are you happy with it? I'm interesting in this card too. Did it fix your issues? Thanks.
davetheclegg Did you finally choose this HD5500? And are you happy with it? I'm interesting in this card too. Did it fix your...
Hi all, I have just moved to mediaportal from Vista MC and i am having problems with video playback stuttering randomly. This...
Replies
Views
AW: HTPC build - Need AGP Card Recommendations Hello. Nvidia GT220 is not available for AGP Port.... You can try a ATI HD 4670 card with DDR3 Ram like this one: "HIS Radeon HD 4670 IceQ, 1024MB DDR3, VGA, DVI, HDMI". But they will be noisy as there seems to be no passive cooling available for this GPU. The PSU should be way...
AW: HTPC build - Need AGP Card Recommendations Hello. Nvidia GT220 is not available for AGP Port.... You can try a ATI HD 4670...
I'm wanting to build my first HTPC out of an old MSI K8N-NEO V2 system with the following specs below. I'm looking to watch/record...
Replies
Views
AW: HD3200 auto res. change when tv goes off Hi. See here ...
AW: HD3200 auto res. change when tv goes off Hi. See here ...
Hi there! My HTPC has the ATI 3200 HD with newest CC Software. I have connected my Onkyo TX SR Reciver via HDMI and it routes...
Replies
Views
Your problem is somehow connected to CCC changing refreshrate or resolution, but this guide has helped me in the past: How I fixed overscan/underscan issues on an ATI card without Catalyst Control Center [Text View] - AVS Forum Remember to do the described procedure for all resolutions and refreshrates that you expect to be using in...
Your problem is somehow connected to CCC changing refreshrate or resolution, but this guide has helped me in the past: How I fixed...
Hi, My TV require 0% over-scan config on the CCC in order to have full screen (no black bars) however each time i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [ATI] Advice needed DE
To a degree, what the TV is doesn't really matter. It's what the source material is that counts more. I had problems with 1080i material (Live TV and files) using a 3450. If you only ever play 720p source material then you might be ok. But if you watch live TV and tune to HD channels, I would think you would have problems.
To a degree, what the TV is doesn't really matter. It's what the source material is that counts more. I had problems with 1080i...
I have an old PC running Media Portal in my living room. It is just for playback of XVid, MKV etc. files. My TV is only 720P so...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-development-no-feature-request-here-48/mediaportal-audio-renderer-better-video-playback-quality-84441/ Check with that how many corrections it will report - it will tell if the audio and video clocks are drifting and if there is stuttering with the normal components (stuttering is usually...
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-development-no-feature-request-here-48/mediaportal-audio-renderer-better-video-playback-q...
My PC is running on an ATI 4200 HD integrated graphics chip and integrated sound (optical out to my amp). I am considering...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom