Video-Cards (10 Viewers)

Discussions about Video-Cards and their drivers in here
Hi. I've read through your instructions a few times; they're fine. I can't seem to find out how to assign a profile to an application though. I've looked in all of the panels of the graphics manager and found nothing clearing indicating this ability. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Hi. I've read through your instructions a few times; they're fine. I can't seem to find out how to assign a profile to an...
Introduction Intel was so kind to (still) support profiles with their graphics driver (in difference to e.g. non professional...
Replies
Views
I just couldn't get the HD4000 to work for me even with latest drivers. The problem with the HD4000 is inconsistent performance in video playback, some videos (depending on bitrate and fps) I just really struggle to get playback not stuttering or if not stuttering then not in sync.. Core AV codec gave smooth playback but out of sync...
I just couldn't get the HD4000 to work for me even with latest drivers. The problem with the HD4000 is inconsistent performance in...
Anyone have any experience or found good reviews for these Ivy Bridge GPUs?
Replies
Views
Hi, The nVidia GT210 is a little underpowered. I replaced mine with a GT430 and see a massive difference. For what it's worth, I see many people on the forums complaining about the AMD drivers. It seems that every time the drivers are updated, something goes wrong. This is why I tend to avoid AMD cards. My experience with nVidia...
Hi, The nVidia GT210 is a little underpowered. I replaced mine with a GT430 and see a massive difference. For what it's...
Hi, i searching new mediacenter. actually i use amd fusion e350 with nvidia gt210 gpu. (onboard amd gpu i have trouble with video...
Replies
Views
Basically, I solved the problem by finally using a DVi <-> HDMI connection instead of a HDMI <-> HDMI one, it's ok for me to be with DVI because I use audio via the analog outputs and my plasma TV is better handling video signal when DVI (full RGB). If you really want HDMI <-> HDMI then there are a few workaround described in the link...
Basically, I solved the problem by finally using a DVi <-> HDMI connection instead of a HDMI <-> HDMI one, it's ok for me to be...
resolution change after rebooting or wake up from sleep Hi all, I have an annoying problem. Sometimes, the screen resolution...
Replies
Views
"HDPack 2.3" not "CoreAVC 2.3"
"HDPack 2.3" not "CoreAVC 2.3"
I've been using the onboard G35 for some time now, the advantage being that I have HDMI audio and video straight to my AV receiver...
Replies
Views
Hmmm i will try take a pic of the color tear seems i do have the X4500HD G45 Express Its just that my Bluray movies are just not watchable
Hmmm i will try take a pic of the color tear seems i do have the X4500HD G45 Express Its just that my Bluray movies are just...
System Specs Intel DG45ID Graphics Onboard Intel X4500HD (Latest Drivers) Intel Core Duo2 2.9 8gb ddr 2 Memory Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom