MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA (1 Viewer)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA here.
Erm... it is still not clear what exactly causes your issue. If it is a bug inside BASS, then how should "reinstalling" it help? As i said. Until you can try a complete reinstallation of your PC to outrule that some configuration/3rd party application causes the issue, you will have to use DirectShow as player. Btw. you did try...
Erm... it is still not clear what exactly causes your issue. If it is a bug inside BASS, then how should "reinstalling" it help...
I am unable to play audio cd when use "Play" from the main menu. The error message on the screen is: "Unable to play: Track01.cda...
Replies
Views
Soft fonts are only needed for .kar and .mid playback. I never tried zipped karaoke.
Soft fonts are only needed for .kar and .mid playback. I never tried zipped karaoke.
As per the changelog 0002272 *.kar files are supported in this version. When attempting to play .kar files, I am getting the...
Replies
Views
Go to MP Configuration, Music, Music Database, and then update your database. Doing that once off should solve the problem.
Go to MP Configuration, Music, Music Database, and then update your database. Doing that once off should solve the problem.
Have just installed 1.1.0 alpha and whenever I go to play music for the first time since the machine has booted there is a...
Replies
Views
Really strange as I have always used OK/select on the MCE remote to start to play a album and it play all songs... :P
Really strange as I have always used OK/select on the MCE remote to start to play a album and it play all songs... :P
When I select one MIDI file to play, it plays fine, but the player does not stop and plays the rest of the MIDI files in the folder...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom