MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA (4 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA here.
thank you for reporting, I'll take a look on it http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2479 fix in svn 23686
thank you for reporting, I'll take a look on it http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=2479 fix in svn 23686
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version:1.1.0.0 ALPHA SVN 23230 MediaPortal Skin:BLUE3WIDE Windows Version: VISTA-32 SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Hi! This problem still appears, is there anyone with an idea? :thx:
Hi! This problem still appears, is there anyone with an idea? :thx:
TV-Server Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Version: 1.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Vista 32 SP1 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
Hi, I don't get whats wrong in this post, in the link posted in first post it's about drivers not compatible with 4 gig of memory & X64(known issue for some tuner card manufactures) & not something which MP can do about, in this post it's about "frustration", but whats the real problem(is it about Diseq switch) & what can MP Team...
Hi, I don't get whats wrong in this post, in the link posted in first post it's about drivers not compatible with 4 gig of memory...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 1.01 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista 64, Sp1 CPU Type: Intel Quad, 2,8 HDD...
Replies
Views
Just install the latest weekly SVN build on top of 1.1.0 Alpha.
Just install the latest weekly SVN build on top of 1.1.0 Alpha.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: various, all give the same error Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
:ooops: i changed it back to Swedish.... but i dident get that errror... damn... i actually thought it was that simple error....
:ooops: i changed it back to Swedish.... but i dident get that errror... damn... i actually thought it was that simple error....
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha Windows Version: Vista x64 Pro SP2 when i start Configuration the little window that asks...
Replies
Views
Ah Ok, I did use the configuration tool at first. Until I had troubles and then decided to change the values in the XML file because of the Automatic Refreshrate Changer thread where someone got it working by using entries in the XML file directly. I thought that I have always had a hz-description (eg. NTSC_hz) in the field for...
Ah Ok, I did use the configuration tool at first. Until I had troubles and then decided to change the values in the XML file...
I have troubles with the Refreshrate Changer in MP 1.1.0.0! At me and I think some otheres there is an error by Changing the...
Replies
Views
Hi, This could be what rtv has seen(& me a week ago, it's not happening here now, but that could be cause i use a svn which has a fix in) & where numbers of IPTV card = 0 causes crash, try set it to 1 if you have altered it Regards Roy
Hi, This could be what rtv has seen(& me a week ago, it's not happening here now, but that could be cause i use a svn which has a...
TV-Server Version: 1.0.2 or 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 or 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Configuration] IMDB DE
Confirmed and fixed. Thanks for reporting.
Confirmed and fixed. Thanks for reporting.
I was surprised how stable this alfa is. Never had to go back to 1.0.2. Thank you!! I've found a few bugs/suggesions and this is...
Replies
Views
Mmh, As I had to restore a backup I didn't installed the Alpha again. Thanks so far. :thx: Lets wait and see in next release Cheers,
Mmh, As I had to restore a backup I didn't installed the Alpha again. Thanks so far. :thx: Lets wait and see in next...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: VISTA SP2 CPU Type: Intel Quad...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yup, i can confirm the issue (rtv & gibman also saw this). It's because uninstall of old fails before install of new, therefore something went wrong, will add it to mantis so it can be fixed. Seems like reinstall of TV Plugin / complete uninstall - install fixes it.. Added to Mantis Regards Roy
Hi, Yup, i can confirm the issue (rtv & gibman also saw this). It's because uninstall of old fails before install of new...
TV-Server Version: TV - Server 1.02 SVN MediaPortal Version: MP 1.0. 2 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom