MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA (2 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA here.
I completely agree with above.Much comfortable - to see audio track name when switching it.
I completely agree with above.Much comfortable - to see audio track name when switching it.
In Matroska container, each audiotrack / sub has a title as well as language. For example: language=English, title="Voiceover (only...
Replies
Views
If you play a video in a differnet AR than the default (e.g a 4:3 video in zoom or pan&scan) and minimize the fullscreen while plying and then return to fullscreen, the setting is lost and the AR i reverted back to default. It's a very minor issue but I think the selected AR should be remembered when returning to fullscreen I...
If you play a video in a differnet AR than the default (e.g a 4:3 video in zoom or pan&scan) and minimize the fullscreen while...
If you play a video in a differnet AR than the default (e.g a 4:3 video in zoom or pan&scan) and minimize the fullscreen while...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 ALPHA MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP 32Bits SP3 New Installation CPU Type: Atom 330 Memory: 4GB Motherboard: Zotac Video Card: Nvidia Hi, I've about 300 movies on the My videos folder, some times when I enter in the "My videos" mediaportal shows only some of then, for...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 ALPHA MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP 32Bits SP3 New Installation CPU...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.1 ALPHA MediaPortal Skin: Blue Wide Windows Version: XP 32Bits SP3 New Installation CPU...
Replies
Views
Now the hard limit is 40 CDs :P (also MP won't hang when the limit in the skin files is reached).
Now the hard limit is 40 CDs :P (also MP won't hang when the limit in the skin files is reached).
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Win Professional SP3 CPU Type: Atom 330 HDD...
Replies
Views
Hi there :) That behaviour is already captured as feedback in the open mantis entry.
Hi there :) That behaviour is already captured as feedback in the open mantis entry.
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0 ALPHA SVN-1.0.3.23178 MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 ALPHA SVN-1.0.3.23178 MediaPortal Skin: BlueThree Wide...
Replies
Views
Glad to be of assistance. :)
Glad to be of assistance. :)
TV-Server Version: 1.1 Alpha MediaPortal Version: 1.1 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: XFactor Windows Version: Windows 7 RC1 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
hi vuego Yes I remember this problem, in case of "relative to the video frame" option, subtitle texture size need to be adjusted to the size of video frame. I'll try to fix it.
hi vuego Yes I remember this problem, in case of "relative to the video frame" option, subtitle texture size need to be adjusted...
TV-Server Version: 1.1.0a MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0a MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Vista Ultimate x86 SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom