MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA (2 Viewers)

Please post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.1.0 ALPHA here.
Thanks for posting your problem and solution. I had the same issue. I actually came across your post by Googling the error message.:thx:
Thanks for posting your problem and solution. I had the same issue. I actually came across your post by Googling the error...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 A Windows Version: XP Pro-SP3 CPU Type: Intel E2180 Motherboard: ECS G43M 1. TV Card: ATI 650 Pro...
Replies
Views
Thank you this has been a Pain in the Arse for me for sky UK on Astra 28.2°E. I have a TT-3200 and a Happague Win tv Nova HD-S2. I needed to edit the Pilot to off an all the transponder data. I also need to mod8psk2 to mod8psk. Unfortunately with out the fix If I scan S2 channels with one card it breaks S2 channels on the other...
Thank you this has been a Pain in the Arse for me for sky UK on Astra 28.2°E. I have a TT-3200 and a Happague Win tv Nova HD-S2...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 beta with 23652 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows Version: windows vista sp2 CPU Type: amd 4850e...
Replies
Views
NP - I think about to start a tread for collecting all manual tweaking required Cheers, Edit: Thread is started; In case of problems or posting solutions for WHS, please consider: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-talk-45/tv-server-whs-collection-fixes-workarounds-69731/#post502756
NP - I think about to start a tread for collecting all manual tweaking required Cheers, Edit: Thread is started; In case of...
TV-Server Version: WHS MediaPortal Version: 1.1 AlPHA MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: VISTA SP2 CPU Type: Intel Quadl Core...
Replies
Views
I am not sure if this is overlooked or done on purpose, but when we upgrade to a new SVN, Microsoft SQL Server files located in XP in c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database\ are backed up automatically. MySQL database in XP located in c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application...
I am not sure if this is overlooked or done on purpose, but when we upgrade to a new SVN, Microsoft SQL Server files located in XP...
I am not sure if this is overlooked or done on purpose, but when we upgrade to a new SVN, Microsoft SQL Server files located in XP...
Replies
Views
only have problem scanning with 1.2.3.8 after version 1.0 mp i used 1.2.3.6 for the new alpha but had other problems
only have problem scanning with 1.2.3.8 after version 1.0 mp i used 1.2.3.6 for the new alpha but had other problems
I have tryed a couple of clean installs but since 1.0 dvb-c scanning has been broken both manual and auto TV-Server Version...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom